Random Politics & Religion #27

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #27
Random Politics & Religion #27
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52
By Nausi 2017-09-22 12:50:41  
Ramyrez said: »
Nausi said: »
If marriage has for you become the denial of all things male, then your wife has you on the end of a pretty short leash.

Wait, what?

Are you speaking figuratively or of my marriage?

Because I was pretty sure I just agreed with you there on this topic.

Figuratively the greater "you"
By Nausi 2017-09-22 12:51:35  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Checklists are usually conducive to lonely people in my experience. Got friends who are looking for a type and not a person. I'm not *** headed enough to tell them that ideal mate only exists in their mind (at least when I'm sober).

Why would the ideal mate for you be a man? Why couldn't it be a woman?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 12:56:32  
eslim said: »
"logical analysis"

Okay, I'm still not sure what you're talking about, but at least I understand those words.

Keep up the good work. Progress is progress.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-22 13:02:00  
the ***that comes out of your mouth helps contribute to a overall score that's in the negative range.

wait...that's possible?

I better change my own score to a negative umpteen then...

/can't edit post
By Nausi 2017-09-22 13:05:22  
Zerowone said: »
But at least when you're pushing 50 you'll be able to tell your 10 ferrets that you were never cucked.

Its funny, I have plenty of male friends who are married amd absolutely *** miserable. They are visibly thirsty for time away from their wives who in one way or another insist they not be "male" in some form or another.

That personal experience is a thousand times more impressing than pleebo's (bad) ferret jokes.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:05:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
the ***that comes out of your mouth helps contribute to a overall score that's in the negative range.

wait...that's possible?

I better change my own score to a negative umpteen then...

/can't edit post

Oh can it, you. We're all nerds here. Self-deprecation only goes so far.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:08:21  
Its funny, I have plenty of male friends who are married amd absolutely *** miserable. They are visibly thirsty for time away from their wives who in one way or another insist they not be "male" in some form or another.

Then your friends are ***at picking mates. Just complete *** rubbish.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-09-22 13:14:37  

Then your friends are ***at picking mates. Just complete *** rubbish.
Wait you mean like they settled for the wrong person? Like maybe they should have been more picky? Had higher standards? Wouldn't they then be called shallow?

For what it's worth, I'm not shitting on your marriage. I have no idea the nature of it.
By Nausi 2017-09-22 13:15:00  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
That personal experience is a thousand times more impressing than pleebo's (bad) ferret jokes.

Wouldn't it be their personal experience and not yours?
My personal experience of seeing them outside their marriage.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-22 13:15:12  
It's ridiculous on it's face to expect someone to be physically attracted to anyone else no matter what happens.

then don't ever get married. if all it means to you is until someone better comes along or until your wife is no longer attractive to you then do everyone a favor and skip it altogether...

you're going to get old dipshit... if you're lucky...and everything that comes along with it.... /insert war and peace length diatribe here\

do you think old/fat/ugly people stop having sex or that their attraction to each other is somehow perhaps deeper than your current understanding, maturity level, intelligence or complete lack thereof can comprehend?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:20:19  
Wait you mean like they settled for the wrong person? Like maybe they should have been more picky? Had higher standards? Wouldn't they then be called shallow?

I don't know about "higher" standards, but "different." I said already (I think I did? Not scrolling back. Don't look back in life!) I think way too many people get married too early and for the wrong reasons.

I think a lot of people are afraid of being alone so they'd rather be miserable with someone than at peace alone.

Humans are silly creatures.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:20:37  
sidenote: fix the spoilers already !

I have warm fuzzies.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-09-22 13:21:20  
Being lectured by a gay man that my tastes in partners are shallow is hilarious.
The *** does me being gay have to do with it? And if you're trying to draw some comparison between sexual orientation and your conservative viewpoints then please stop. It's terrible and you should feel terrible.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:22:50  
"fear of a higher power"-

The only higher power I fear is a crack addict with a gun.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:25:02  
probably the voices in your head lol..

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-22 13:25:14  
Self-deprecation only goes so far.

look... if we can't be honest HERE shrouded in complete amenity, with only a handful of fellow video game junkies as casual onlookers... then I say to hell with it.

do you think I turn this /motions to himself\ off when I clock out and go home? *** NO. I'm worse. and there is no escape for it.

I hate people and I'm a ticking time bomb of an unfettered *** 24/7 waiting for someone to set me off.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:26:14  
disposable personality.

I'm taking that and making it a band or album name. It's mine now. No takesy-backsies.

Disposable Personality™
By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:27:34  
look... if we can't be honest HERE shrouded in complete amenity, with only a handful of fellow video game junkies as casual onlookers... then I say to hell with it.

do you think I turn this /motions to himself\ off when I clock out and go home? *** NO. I'm worse. and there is no escape for it.

I hate people and I'm a ticking time bomb of an unfettered *** 24/7 waiting for someone to set me off.

Fair enough.

By Ramyrez 2017-09-22 13:28:14  
have you ever tried and/or smoked crack ?

No. I'm really not much one for illicit substances. Sugar and alcohol are bad enough.
By Nausi 2017-09-22 13:29:50  
then don't ever get married. if all it means to you is until someone better comes along or until your wife is no longer attractive to you then do everyone a favor and skip it altogether...

You're intentionally being stupid here Nik. My whole attitude is based in the understanding that people can become unattractive inside a marriage, I'm very clearly up front with how that change would affect me. This alone makes me reasonable. The delusional parties are the people who think that if they gain 50 pounds or their *** start looking like runny eggs nailed to a wall, their partners will not notice, out of some one sided obligation.

Wanting to be attracted to your partner is not the mark of a shallow person. It's absurd to think it is.
By Nausi 2017-09-22 13:32:08  
Being lectured by a gay man that my tastes in partners are shallow is hilarious.
The *** does me being gay have to do with it? And if you're trying to draw some comparison between sexual orientation and your conservative viewpoints then please stop. It's terrible and you should feel terrible.
>Insists orientation is genetic because he's gay
>Unless you're orientated towards younger, thinner women, then it's a shallow choice.

Only makes sense to a liberal.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-09-22 13:35:20  
Mostly earnest conversation

then...

HAVE U SMOKED TEH CRACK?!

I love this forum sometimes.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52