users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » MetalGears RECRUITING
MetalGears RECRUITING
 Cerberus.Virgil
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 13:32:41  
Thal said:
Man, if you keep talking like this WW and Armada are never gonna accept your app in 2 weeks.

Hahahahaha
 Cerberus.Arkhana
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2009-09-29 13:33:05  
I think i stand no chance anyways, i'm a loldrg ; ;
 Remora.Imola
サーバ: Remora
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-09-29 13:43:41  
Wow when I read this it just showed me there's a few prejudice people on this server.

As far as the OP goes it's just a recruiting tool to recruit people for his Linkshell that he created at your server. Totally nothing wrong with it. You guys just really attacked him for no reason. So what if your server already has a settled HNM groups, what? is no one else allowed to try at least? I'll be laughing if he does succeed, and if he doesn't well at least he tried. Nothing wrong with that trials and errors.

And @ Virgil seems like you just whine and complain about the HNM scene if new LS's are trying to camp as well. Lagging the zone, waiting longer in camp sites because the LS is having a hard time killing the mob, or just plain call for help and making an *** of themselves. If you don't like that then stop camping. That's your easy solution. That's HNM endgame for you and will always be like that, it's always been like that since it all started.

Really it's nice of you guys to warn him about your stable end game HNM LS's and ty for pointing out few botters, but really you don't have to attack the German guy like that some of you sounded racist.

@ OP just stop replying to their comments, they're just provoking you, If you want to settle a HNM - Endgame LS there go for it, more power to you, but don't call them name's either it's just making them to hate on you more. Instead show them what you can do~

In my server Apathy pretty much dominates everything, they don't really care to camp HNM's anymore because well they have all the shits they need, but even though- they have good strategists amongst their members that makes them kill almost every mob in game. Even being first to kill PW. Their armors sickens me but they deserve it. But most if not all of their members are good sportsmanship, they don't hate on other LS trying to get big in the server, their mature about it and just do what they gotta do.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arximiro
user: Arximiro
By Cerberus.Arximiro 2009-09-29 14:18:16  
The majority of the people who have posted in this aren't even part of the HNM scene, we just know how shitty it is. Seeing someone say they are gonna take over Cerberus is what sparked all the ***to begin with.
 Asura.Xed
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Xed 2009-09-29 14:18:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

.... LolHNM. That is all.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 14:29:53  
Arximiro said:
The majority of the people who have posted in this aren't even part of the HNM scene, we just know how shitty it is. Seeing someone say they are gonna take over Cerberus is what sparked all the ***to begin with.

Pretty much this. We see LS's like this pop up at least once a month and after a few days they just disperse into already existing LS's. But hey, it'll provide entertainment for the next few weeks.

Also nice seacom:
User submitted image
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-29 14:40:11  
Arximiro said:
Orly? I figured it was this comment that prompted the response to 'take over'.
Greenjade said:
Not really a good server to start a HNMLS on tbh. Cerberus is already tightly controlled HNM wise. But good luck nonetheless.
Seriously though... Who cares if there are already shells that 'control' the 'HNM scene'? Fairy for example has had several 'rounds' of different shells controlling the HNM's. From the bit of skimming and her last post... It looks like Greenjade's just being bitchy to me. Afraid of competition or something? If they're going to fail anyway... Why don't you let them try and then fail in the end like you've predicted? There's absolutely no reason for you to try to hinder their efforts unless you believe they'll be a threat to you.

You were better off just saying good luck and leaving it at that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 14:46:01  
Not afraid of competition since I'm not in HNM. I have no interest in it other the drama it provides. And of course I'm bitchy it's just how I am. Even ask my LS leader. ^_^
 Cerberus.Grothe
user: Grothe
By Cerberus.Grothe 2009-09-29 15:08:56  
You should come camp HNMs, especially Ixion or Sandworm, so when WW people are asleep we still get our extra claim gil with "competition".
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 15:38:25  
Imola said:
And @ Virgil seems like you just whine and complain about the HNM scene if new LS's are trying to camp as well. Lagging the zone, waiting longer in camp sites because the LS is having a hard time killing the mob, or just plain call for help and making an *** of themselves. If you don't like that then stop camping. That's your easy solution. That's HNM endgame for you and will always be like that, it's always been like that since it all started.

Really it's nice of you guys to warn him about your stable end game HNM LS's and ty for pointing out few botters, but really you don't have to attack the German guy like that some of you sounded racist.

Wtf are you even talking about? I am german. Also I ain´t whining. I warned the guy. Since as I stated before I´ve seen this ***happen over and over again. Now if he gets butthurt then so be it.
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 15:38:56  
Grothe said:
You should come camp HNMs, especially Ixion or Sandworm, so when WW people are asleep we still get our extra claim gil with "competition".

Haha right on Gro right on.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-29 15:47:54  
Xed said:
.... LolHNM. That is all.
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-09-29 15:56:33  
hey, i know you guys!!!
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 15:59:34  
Hi Quip! :3 Enjoying BLM?
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-09-29 16:05:50  
*poke* greenjade
 Cerberus.Dworvos
user: Dw0rv0s
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 18:05:50  
didn't know only black people were aloud to use ima... your ignorance is amazing arx
 Cerberus.Amanada
user: Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-29 18:06:50  
Arkhana: Where is my turtle :(? I will trade you a Galka for a Turtle :).

(Attempt to derail and say stupid irrelevant things in this thread)
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 19:11:02  
I could really go for some Welches Grape juice. OHHH a new episode of NCIS!

Also, brb banging my hot model girlfriend. >.o
 Cerberus.Arximiro
user: Arximiro
By Cerberus.Arximiro 2009-09-29 19:12:15  
15 year old girls texting their bffs also use ima, sorry I forgot to add that.
 Cerberus.Grothe
user: Grothe
By Cerberus.Grothe 2009-09-29 19:30:53  
Tell us how to kill AV Dworvos, I want my title back for free D:
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-09-30 01:30:24  
Arximiro said:
15 year old girls texting their bffs also use ima, sorry I forgot to add that.

Howdy Arx, ima say wadup yo! :P
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-30 05:45:58  
This thread is hilarious.

But not for the reasons you're all going to assume it is.
 Cerberus.Kte
user: Kte
By Cerberus.Kte 2009-09-30 16:29:58  
Man after reading everything all i have too say is lol to it all "well we gonna take over" mfer please dont be so full of yourself cause you got a few good pieces of armor put your mfin words to the test and like arx said you saying some ***like that is really amusing and even at this point i can't stop laughing. Here comes the new Government whats funny is that someone from Government is in our ls after that ***completely failed. As for the name MetalGears tell Raiden i said hi
 Cerberus.Zombi
user: Zombii
By Cerberus.Zombi 2009-10-04 18:26:24  
IMA say, Germans sucks ***!
 Cerberus.Dracionx
user: dracionx
By Cerberus.Dracionx 2009-10-16 16:59:49  
Furionstormrage said:
Why is it that everyone that tries this is a PLD main?

Furbs i think they all want funding for their Aegis cus they think they need it to be a good pld.
 Alexander.Elkhorn
サーバ: Alexander
user: Elkhorn
By Alexander.Elkhorn 2009-10-19 14:25:35  
lol seriously Dworvos I started on Cerberus server. I joined a very good Sky shell for a long time "Gaialegends"... and when that ***went sour. I even attempted to form an HNMLS there.. Listen to Virgil Vedder GreenJade and Furionstormrage. Cerberus is not the place to start an HNMLS or anything close to 1. I went to Alexander server made 1 with a friend and it lasted 6 months longer than my 1 on cerb which lasted *** 0. go there go to Alex or Ramuh server try 1 their HNMLS are kinda scares now..
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-10-20 13:11:52  
Saw Dworvos with a WhirlingWood pearl on the other day, so I guess his personal LS attempt bit it already!

/shocked

P.S. - What is a WhirlingWood?
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-13 19:43:34  
How the hell did I miss this.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arximiro