フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » MetalGears RECRUITING
MetalGears RECRUITING
 Cerberus.Virgil
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 11:37:23  
Dworvos said:
lol at all you scrubs

You shoulda maybe done some research before switching servers. Also why you getting all personal now? I stated facts. What did you state? "lol at all you scrubs" Way to build a reputation on the server you´re stuck on for 3 months before you know...you end up like the ones before you.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
user: Dw0rv0s
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 11:46:27  
Maybe if you could read the posts you would see that i am here to help my buddy's. I could care less about what "legit ls" you think your in. From what i have heard your rep aint all that special either. I'm here to stay, so keep hatin cause thats prolly what you do best. It's quite entertaining. Please continue.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-09-29 11:49:13  
Holy crap he sounds just like those Government people.

I said it before, and I'll said it again, good luck with Government v2.

Seriously, all the good players have either quit or are already dedicated to an LS, you've got quite the uphill challenge.

Your attitude certainly makes you sound like the guys that try what you're trying every three months or so, and it's never worked, you really should have picked another server to do this on.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 11:52:22  
I like a challange. Plus this server is much more entertaining than my last one. You guys really are something.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-09-29 11:53:37  
Why is it that everyone that tries this is a PLD main?
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-09-29 11:54:16  
You think these guys are a challenge and entertaining? These are the people trying to warn you. You shouldn't be entertained, you should be paying attention.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-09-29 11:57:13  
Seriously, I give two shits about who claims what, beyond wanting my friends in KoN or WW to get gear they want.

What most of us are TRYING to do, is give you a legitimate warning that this server is not the place to do a startup HNMLS, the odds are stacked insanely against you.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 11:58:36  
Man you guys take ***entierly to seriously. HNM aint the only *** thing to do in the damn game.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-09-29 12:02:47  
I think the fact that you call yourself an HNMLS is what is causing people to warn you against being an HNMLS. A regular endgame LS, sure you could probably find enough people that aren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to succeed, which I honestly hope you do. If nothing else, it'll keep them from applying to my LS.
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 12:03:16  
Dworvos said:
Man you guys take ***entierly to seriously. HNM aint the only *** thing to do in the damn game.

It´s not but...why the *** do you keep showing up to Behe only to watch us/Armada/WW claim then? Also I´ll say this once and then I´m done with this: Cerb has allready seen more "Wanna-be-we-gonna-take-over-HNMls´s" than a 60 year old 2$ crack *** has seen *** in her life. None of them lasted.
Ninja-Edit:
Sorry nothing against you personally but we (as in the HNMls´s on Cerb) are just tired of ppl shitting up DA/BD/VOS making us lag even more, maybe ending up claiming a Faf, taking 60min to rage it and wipe causing us to spend an extra hour camping. Same goes for worm/ix.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 12:07:06  
Aside from Virgil and Greenjade. I have nothing against the rest of you. Let me do what ima do. I'm tryin to enjoy the game with friends. If we prove you wrong don't be surprised, if we don't cudos to you. Ima still do what i do.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2009-09-29 12:09:11  
Well, once Armada and WW have equiped all their mules with ridills, perhaps they'll leave HNMS away... I don't know, just wondering :p
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-09-29 12:13:19  
Dworvos said:
Aside from Virgil and Greenjade. I have nothing against the rest of you. Let me do what ima do. I'm tryin to enjoy the game with friends. If we prove you wrong don't be surprised, if we don't cudos to you. Ima still do what i do.

Dworvos said:
the rest of you. Let me do what ima do. I'm tryin to enjoy the game with friends.

Dworvos said:
Let me do what ima do.

Dworvos said:
do do

Yeah.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 12:15:50  
Congrats. You can shorten sentences and take bits and peices from them.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 12:17:19  
Stupidity is really coming off you like a stink of a shitty player. I told you on the first page that Cerberus isn't a good place to start a HNMLS on. You got your panties in a bunch and decided to go emo when all I've told you is the truth. If you want to compete with the HNMLS already on this server then more power to you. You'll just add on to the drama cloud that covers HNM camps.
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-09-29 12:22:21  
Greenjade said:
Stupidity is really coming off you like a stink of a shitty player. I told you on the first page that Cerberus isn't a good place to start a HNMLS on. You got your panties in a bunch and decided to go emo when all I've told you is the truth. If you want to compete with the HNMLS already on this server then more power to you. You'll just add on to the whipes/laughs/flails/rages cloud that cover HNM camps whenever new HNMls´s try to take over.

Fixed for accuracy.
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 12:25:12  
Your stupidity is showing. Go back to 1st page, Your the beginning of all the ***talking. And your prolly just some amatuer who thinks she is so damn good at life.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 12:36:32  
Greenjade said:
Not really a good server to start a HNMLS on tbh. Cerberus is already tightly controlled HNM wise. But good luck nonetheless.

Greenjade said:
With what bot? Kace's bot pretty much dominates since the downfall of FFXI-Apps and NASA.

Linaa said:
Not really bad mouthing him, just stating the truth. Cerberus is the worst possible server to start a HNMLS on. Many have tried, and many have failed. You need a really good bot to survive on this server and I doubt you'd have one.

Greenjade said:
I doubt you'd get any quality players to join your LS. So just gonna be another quantity type.

And how is that starting ***? As I said I posted the truth. Keep trying little boy. One day you'll grow up to be a man.
 Cerberus.Amanada
user: Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-29 12:36:43  
I just want to say one word, just one word!

SNNNAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(Oh Konami showed the new MGS game in TGS 2009 O_O)
 Cerberus.Dworvos
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-09-29 12:38:57  
I am a man thank you. They don't let children join the military. I'm 19 and im most likely more successful than you are. Hows mommy's house treatin ya?
 Cerberus.Anaxagoras
By Cerberus.Anaxagoras 2009-09-29 12:41:12  
What everybody is trying to tell you is:

"Welcome to cerberus, we make the bots that make the big boys fall down!"

It's not a pretty truth, but we only ever make headlines for bad things for a reason...
 Cerberus.Linaa
By Cerberus.Linaa 2009-09-29 12:43:14  
Anaxagoras said:
What everybody is trying to tell you is:

"Welcome to cerberus, we make the bots that make the big boys fall down!"

It's not a pretty truth, but we only ever make headlines for bad things for a reason...

This.

And:

Awww 19? So cute. And nice job using the RL card on a FFXI forum. You must feel extremely special. Go give yourself a cookie or two.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2009-09-29 12:47:52  
I wonder if there are people like this on every servers, or if they just all come from/to Cerberus, for a reason...
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-09-29 13:01:29  
Man I'm starting to miss Cerberus....
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-29 13:05:33  
Arkhana said:
I wonder if there are people like this on every servers, or if they just all come from/to Cerberus, for a reason...

Well Cerberus is pretty well known for its drama. So I think people just come here to be part of it. If he had done his research, he would have realized Cerberus is defiantly not the best place to start a HNMLS.
 Ifrit.Cright
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Crighton
By Ifrit.Cright 2009-09-29 13:21:10  
botters are not players, if you can't do it without help then maybe you shouldn't be playing. i say contest, turn off your bots and go out and see who claims. may the best noob win.
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-09-29 13:22:20  
But why ppl care anyway? why you guys need to ***down on him? he has the right to post a thread here & ask if ppl are interested or not.. As you guys said "we're in the best Linkshells on the server so don't come to be a fail" seriously who care what LS you're in?

Why do you guys alway need to come & play the *** posting half assed comments like "hahahaha you're LS gonna be pretty fail hahahaha don't come on Cerb!"

***, endgame make ppl too dumb... "we're the best we have the right to juge the others" just you guys stfu & stop watching your *** 24/7 lol, & leave him alone.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2009-09-29 13:27:31  
Well, it looks like these people are worried about new people coming to ruin their business, I guess that explains the childlish behaviours :P
 Cerberus.Thal
user: Thal
By Cerberus.Thal 2009-09-29 13:29:32  
Man, if you keep talking like this WW and Armada are never gonna accept your app in 2 weeks.
[+]