フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Craft - A Final Fantasy XI Crafting Addon
Craft - A Final Fantasy XI Crafting Addon
 Shiva.Berzerk
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2018-07-24 19:50:16  
fozoid said: »
anyone gonna answer how you display synthesis results?? it's been asked dozens of times and no one wants to answer yet I figured it out a month ago and somehow it reverted back to not showing and none of the options allow me to change it, no clue how I fixed it before someone answer, the creator or something.. ffs..

Do you mean synthesis results as soon as you start the synth? That's a Battlemod feature afaik.
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-07-30 00:33:30  
I think he means displaying what you crafted and the materials you lost. This one doesn't show it.
 Phoenix.Latravant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Latravant
By Phoenix.Latravant 2018-08-23 13:31:51  
how do i add a recipe to craft? i'm trying to make mythril bolts (smithing 46) i only see recipes for the woodworking bolts. i looked at the help file and typed what it showed but i'm not sure if i'm not using the right command or what.
 Phoenix.Latravant
By Phoenix.Latravant 2018-08-23 13:33:08  
i did the //craft display, it showed the recipes. than i typed //save recipes.lua (this is the part i'm guessing that is wrong)
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-08-23 14:26:20  
step 1) run "//craft display"
step 2) actually synth your item via menu
step 3) open up recipes.lua
step 4) add the new recipe with the ingredients in identical order
step 5) save and close recipes.lua
step 6) reload craft
 Phoenix.Latravant
By Phoenix.Latravant 2018-08-24 07:27:12  
oooooh ok thank you very much
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-08-24 09:05:36  
You're welcome. By modding the recipes file, you can also do things like add recipes with HQ crystals. For instance you can have "Ioskeha Belt" and "Ioskeha Belt Signed"
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Genoside
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Genoside 2018-10-27 08:02:02  
Easiest method when using craft add on is to actually manually make the item yourself once, then doing for example if you want to make 12 make one, then once its done do //craft r 11
It will then repeat your last step 11 times and delay will be at 24 seconds by default. I use this every day it will save you heaps of time trying to figure out if A it has the recipe and B you are typing the name of the item right.
R is for repeat and I swear by this I never type in item name.

Also for those who are unsure Stage 3 shield the one with delay -60 on it is //craft delay 19-21 depending on your fps/server lag.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-10-27 08:22:14  
Cerberus.Genoside said: »
Easiest method when using craft add on is to actually manually make the item yourself once, then doing for example if you want to make 12 make one, then once its done do //craft r 11
It will then repeat your last step 11 times and delay will be at 24 seconds by default. I use this every day it will save you heaps of time trying to figure out if A it has the recipe and B you are typing the name of the item right.
R is for repeat and I swear by this I never type in item name.

Also for those who are unsure Stage 3 shield the one with delay -60 on it is //craft delay 19-21 depending on your fps/server lag.

Im mean... I could see this being useful to save a recipe then just type a name and bam, but if you have to setup the ingredients once anyway to spam a recipe, Might as well skip the addon and use a crafting bot. its essentially the same thing. bot =/= addon.
both manipulate packets