フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling Aeonic clears
Selling Aeonic clears
 Asura.Krystela
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:37:53  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Asura.Krystela said: »
That person who is casual (Evildemon) logs on once a month.
Shadowmistress isnt part of our linkshell (Soiree), what happens in Lordoftheseven's linkshell is not my business. All we do is help during the ls event

Aren't you a pearl holder? Doesn't that sorta make it your shell? Why be involved with someone and consider it not to be your business?

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
If they have less than 18 people in their alliance prior to buyers they've got room so shut up and move on with your lives

They aren't trying to fight this with 18 people.
Yes, I am a sackholder because I help the members a ton, but I have no leadership rights

We do it with 8, so no we aren't 18. Our static is composed of 8 members coming from different linkshells. We're basically a group of friend doing stuff together. It's in no way linked with Urano Metria
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-04-23 15:43:01  
Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
RUN DD
Pshhh
Actually not terrible with Lionheart if you can push to ratio cap, I was pleasantly surprised. Otherwise, yeah.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-23 15:45:04  
Don't start drama in other people's threads.

Handing out the topicbans now.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-04-23 15:47:45  
Fenrir.Loynis said: »
Shield is Aegis's counterpart, with a certain and very expensive (or lucky) set it destroys Ochain.
I see lots of +block rate gear coming in the future to make it cheaper to be viable.
Which begs the question, what good will ochain be once that happens? Other ultimate weapons in the R/E/M class still have use and purpose - but Ochain will be flat out left in the cold.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-23 16:25:57  
Don't continue the drama.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-23 16:29:46  
Rooks said: »
Can I start my own drama then?
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-04-23 16:49:16  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can I start my own drama then?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dani
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2016-04-23 20:09:32  
Hope this doesnt count as drama.. as it was explained this is a group of close friends doing their thing out of ls. But we can also understand Floppy. In my experience this is how most LS`s work now with alot of the content favour 6man. Leader want 5ish ppl he know and trust but also want some ppl on backup incase rl kicks in for his static. If someone in static is busy with rl he can pick up a standby and do some easy content like SR, ambuscade, delve or vagary. Soon enought the ppl on standby is far behind in escha content, the static is getting better at what they do so why not sell the content sinse they do all the work? pops can be expensive and so on.
By rcobb 2016-04-23 23:25:48  
Ragnarok.Dani said: »
Hope this doesnt count as drama.. as it was explained this is a group of close friends doing their thing out of ls. But we can also understand Floppy. In my experience this is how most LS`s work now with alot of the content favour 6man. Leader want 5ish ppl he know and trust but also want some ppl on backup incase rl kicks in for his static. If someone in static is busy with rl he can pick up a standby and do some easy content like SR, ambuscade, delve or vagary. Soon enought the ppl on standby is far behind in escha content, the static is getting better at what they do so why not sell the content sinse they do all the work? pops can be expensive and so on.

This is actually why we made a 2nd LS for our members. Not everyone is as active as our static and understandably they are behind. To remedy this we made the 2nd shell and together we're clearing t4s.

On a side note, we have one buyer for our next set with room for 1 more. I have also gotten some inquiries for individual NM clears which we can accommodate as well.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-04-23 23:38:59  
if you get too many send em my way 8D
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2016-04-26 11:31:06  
I want a raise! Seriously...I have been laying here for like 10 minutes. I keep seeing exploding mandies. Go C-team!
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-04-30 06:03:53  
rcobb said: »
Ragnarok.Dani said: »

This is actually why we made a 2nd LS for our members. Not everyone is as active as our static and understandably they are behind. To remedy this we made the 2nd shell and together we're clearing t4s

It's a shame some shells on Cerberus don't adopt this idea. Instead, the ones behind are made to rely on PUGs to catch up, with little to no help from LS mates/leader with clears already and/or dont need anything from the NMs. Hell, I've seen PUGs on Cerb that cant even do t2 Ru'ann NMs.. good luck with finding Rei-capable ones...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-04-30 06:20:44  

LOL. This is a thing now? Every single post on this website has drama in it, every single damn one.
[+]
 Asura.Blittzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-04-30 06:39:17  
.....cant we all just....get along >.>
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2016-04-30 06:47:52  
Blazed1979 said: »
Fenrir.Loynis said: »
Shield is Aegis's counterpart, with a certain and very expensive (or lucky) set it destroys Ochain.
I see lots of +block rate gear coming in the future to make it cheaper to be viable.
Which begs the question, what good will ochain be once that happens? Other ultimate weapons in the R/E/M class still have use and purpose - but Ochain will be flat out left in the cold.
What good is Ochain now?
Since when hasn't Ochain been flat out left in the cold?
Only times I can think of are a couple Escha NMs that have a gaggle of adds and you're the off tank and super tanking them.... And even then...

Priwen is a better shield than Srivasta now with its augments, and it's almost/virtually as good as Ochain for physical reduction... And it's just the best entry point shield.

SE really did nerf Ochain being a requirement for a PLD in the best possible way they could have done: By making it irrelevant to basically all modern content.
Aegis is back to being the one-true-shield, just like in the 75 days.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-30 07:39:21  
Asura.Echandra said: »
I want a raise! Seriously...I have been laying here for like 10 minutes. I keep seeing exploding mandies. Go C-team!

Raise denied. To get a promotion, you shall eat all Cobb's burned cookies and come to the white side.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-30 07:46:12  
Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

LOL. This is a thing now? Every single post on this website has drama in it, every single damn one.

First off, that's not true at all.

And second, there's drama and then there's "going into someone's thread specifically to start a whole bunch of ***". Guess which one gets cracked down on?
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2016-05-06 22:03:49  
Not going to happen, I will take dirt naps and R1s before thay happens. Hello geotic breath, doom, exploding mandies, and firelightningice wynavs, and death while I am charmed (jerks)!
By Titanfoo 2016-05-07 13:18:46  
bump
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-07 13:22:06  
Asura.Echandra said: »
Not going to happen, I will take dirt naps and R1s before thay happens. Hello geotic breath, doom, exploding mandies, and firelightningice wynavs, and death while I am charmed (jerks)!
Deaths while you are charmed is the best part <3
By Yeno7 2016-05-07 13:59:09  
Krystela, is there any space, I would like to get the dagger for my Goblin.
I just dont know where to start :/ I have all wins from Zitah and just missing gods,AA and WoC from Ru Aun >_>; I have well geared jobs that is PLD,DRG and THF (possible BLM if I dont get lazy)
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-07 14:01:39  
Yeno7 said: »
Krystela, is there any space, I would like to get the dagger for my Goblin.
I just dont know where to start :/ I have all wins from Zitah and just missing gods,AA and WoC from Ru Aun >_>; I have well geared jobs that is PLD,DRG and THF (possible BLM if I dont get lazy)
Hello Yeno, I think we still do but I suggest you to send a pm or a tell to Cbbs. He's the man handling this stuff, I just heal and laugh at those who died.
By Yeno7 2016-05-07 14:10:22  
Aight, once I get home from work :P
By rcobb 2016-05-07 21:37:10  
Next round starts the week of the 16th. Potentially 2-3 ppl are signing up but nothing has been solidified. First come first serve!

Also willing to offer a package that includes all drops. Send a PM if you're interested.