2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 216 217 218
By Jetackuu 2015-08-24 02:13:48  
Asura.Ezcheezy said: »
What's a liberal troll?
Apparently myself, Jassik, Pleebo, guessing Vic (although his posts aren't common), not sure on the 5th.

What's funny is that at least 1 person on that list isn't a liberal, and we often don't agree on many subjects, and as far as I can tell at least two of us don't troll.

But I could be wrong on who, and it's moot anyway.

So I guess the real definition is a made up phrase used as a vague insult just because.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 02:17:54  
calling someone out on hypocrisy is against the rules?
By fonewear 2015-08-24 02:41:18  
Trolls you mean the kind that live under bridges?
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 02:44:14  
fonewear said: »

Or like this?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-24 02:46:10  
How can the Internet exist without trolls. Is such a thing possible...yes. It would be a boring place though.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-24 02:49:45  
Valefor.Endoq said: »

I'm 100% confident that isn't the reason, but it's irrelevant.
By fonewear 2015-08-24 02:54:54  

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 03:03:33  

Don't make me call Jorgen Von Strangle
By fonewear 2015-08-24 03:11:08  
There is only one person that can stop trump:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cody-cain/donald-trump-can-be-stopp_b_8028958.html

With Donald Trump leading the presidential race in the Republican Party by a "huge" margin, the Democratic Party needs to get serious here and produce a world-class elite candidate who can compete down at this level.

The obvious choice is Kim Kardashian.

Kim would wrest media coverage away from Trump. On recent evenings, all three networks of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News abandoned their prime-time news programs, and instead cut away for lengthy segments to a live video feed of Trump giving speeches. Flipping channels provided no relief because they all showed the exact same thing, like a presidential address. Trump was blabbing on and on about his own magnificence without saying a single word of substance, and all three news networks remained locked onto it.

Kim could give speeches that say absolutely nothing as well, but she could deliver them in a bikini.

Now that would trump Trump.

Plus, Kim is far more qualified to be president than Trump. She is way more famous. Her reality TV show was far better than Trump's. And Kim has 35 million followers on Twitter compared to Trump's paltry four million followers. It's not even close.

The presidential debates between the two would really distinguish the best candidate to lead this nation. Trump would start by asserting that Kim is not a "10." But this would not go over very well because the voters would see that Trump just attacks opponents without any basis in reality.

Trump would then seek to impugn Kim's moral integrity by reminding everyone that she made a sex video. Kim, however, would turn the tables on Trump and create a you're-no-Jack-Kennedy moment that would achieve presidential debate history by challenging Trump to make his own sex video and post it online so voters would have a basis for comparing the two candidates.

Actually, this is not such a bad idea. After all, with Trump proclaiming that voters should just "trust" him that he would be a good president based upon his personality instead of having to present any specific policies, voters do need some sort of a way to *** his ability to perform.

Now, some say that the Democratic Party should just stick with its current front-runner, Hillary Clinton. But Hillary has some very big problems in this new upside-down universe. She is intelligent, experienced and accomplished. That's not good. Hillary also has thought through many difficult issues facing this nation and she has developed smart policy positions on how she would seek to solve these issues as president. Big mistake. It's just difficult to see what all that dull and boring stuff has to do with anything.

So the Democrats need to rise to the occasion here and kick-off a movement to draft Kim.

Trump versus Kim will be the greatest spectacle of our time. The news networks will achieve record ratings and, of course, record profits. It will be the greatest reality TV show ever.

And a sad day for democracy.
By fonewear 2015-08-24 03:13:29  
See Huff Post trolls everyone yet people pay them to do it...genius you could say !

It's the circles of life! Make ridiculous article. Get money from click bait. Rinse repeat !
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 03:14:58  
Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner 2016?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-24 03:15:27  
Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner 2016?

Trump and Caityln Jenner ! That is a powerful duo !
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 03:23:38  
Who is Bernie's running mate?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-24 03:32:13  
On next episode of The Liberal 5:

Our heroes wear their battlesuits once again to fight off the conservative forces. Will they be able to fend off the new surge of Altima socks? Will Nausi outrage reach the critical mass? Will Lordgrim cause once again the opposing forces to unite and face him and his minions?

Find out on the next episod of The Liberal 5! *music theme*
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-24 03:38:23  
Who is Bernie's running mate?

Karl Marx ?

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-08-24 08:45:22  

I only lived under there for a year....

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-24 09:23:27  

To put this in perspective, that's an actual VW beetle in his hand.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-08-24 10:57:51  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Aelius said: »
Let's keep the personal insults and trollbaiting to an absolute zero, please. I will start handing out warnings and suspension if you continue to persist.

Saevel and KingNobody are now topicbanned. Do not respond to their posts please.

Wow. He cried to the mod over 'hypocrite'?

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

I think I will bow out of this topic. Too many liberal trolls with thin skin and nothing better to do. It will end with the same 5 people that agree on everything except the one of them that likes guns and of course the topic will die of boredom.

/wave
That's why it's called Final Fantasy, in the end only liberals are left because nobody wants to play with them and it dies.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-25 17:47:07  
The GOP is going to step in it SO HARD!

State GOP leaders plot to tie Donald Trump’s hands
Politico

Quote:
Amid mounting concerns about Donald Trump’s candidacy from the GOP establishment, Republican leaders in at least two states have found a way to make life a lot harder for him.

The Virginia and North Carolina parties are in discussions about implementing a new requirement for candidates to qualify for their primary ballots: that they pledge to support the Republican presidential nominee — and not run as a third-party candidate — in the general election.

The procedural moves are clearly aimed at Trump, who pointedly refused to rule out a third-party run during the first GOP debate.

They come amid Republican fears that the real estate mogul is gaining strength in the primary contest, and that his jeremiads against undocumented immigrants will alienate Hispanic voters. Despite coming under a hail of criticism in recent weeks, Trump has held steady atop state and national polls.

John Whitbeck, chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia, said the proposal was among many that the organization was considering as it sketches out its ballot access requirements for the 2016 GOP primary. The ultimate decision, he said, would be made by the 84 members who make up the state party’s central committee, which is slated to meet on Sept. 19. The requirements must be submitted to the Republican National Committee by Oct. 1.

If implemented, Whitbeck said, the provision would be similar to ones the party adopted for statewide races held in 2013 and 2014.

“It happens to be one of the things that we are discussing for the 2016 primary,” said Whitbeck, who expressed confidence that Trump would eventually commit to supporting the GOP nominee. He said the aim of the proposal is to unify the party and “isn’t about any single candidate.”

The Virginia proposal has earned the support of Ken Cuccinelli, the state’s former attorney general and 2013 gubernatorial nominee, who has been promoting the idea to members of the state party central committee. He has also been in touch with Whitbeck.

“Anybody who wants to seek the Republican nomination should have to commit to supporting the ultimate Republican nominee,” Cuccinelli said in a Monday interview. “I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

In an email sent after this story was published, Cuccinelli sought to clarify his feelings about the billionaire businessman. “Donald Trump is an important candidate in the race for the White House and I don’t think he or anyone else should be blocked from running as a Republican,” he said.

“But,” he added, “once the primary is over, that’s it.” Cuccinelli also noted that Virginia’s existing “sore-loser law” would prevent any candidate who lost a primary from mounting a third-party bid afterwards.

In North Carolina, Republican Party officials are considering a similar move, and are already in talks with lawyers about how best to implement it.

The topic recently came up during a meeting of state party staffers and is expected to be discussed more extensively on conference calls during the coming weeks. One state party official said a lawyer would soon be drafting language for a provision asking each candidate to support the nominee.

A final decision is expected to be made by the party next month ahead of the Oct 1. deadline.

“Everything is on the table,” the official said.

In both states, organizers said, the goal was the same — to compel Trump, who has cultivated a passionate following of conservative supporters, into offering his full support to the party.

Any moves to tie Trump’s hands, though, could infuriate the mercurial billionaire, who has warned that he could bolt the party if GOP leaders treat him unfairly. On Tuesday morning, Roger Stone, a longtime former Trump strategist, wrote on Twitter that the state party effort would backfire. “The kind of thing that could make @realDonaldTrump bolt the GOP and run 3rd party or Indy,” he said.

A Trump spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, declined to comment.

Those involved in the push said the two states are operating independently of one another, and of the Republican National Committee, which has little say over how state parties determine who gets on their primary ballots. To a large degree, the national party has found its hands tied when it has come to dealing with Trump.

“Ballot access usually is regarded as party function,” said Tom Josefiak, a former RNC chief counsel. “It definitely would be left up to the state party to decide how it’s going to operate.”
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-25 18:44:31  
Oh today is the day that just keeps on giving.

The Man Who Made Trump Who He Is

How Grandpa Friedrich, who made the first Trump fortune by peddling booze and "sporting ladies," explains The Donald.

Politico Magazine

There is no TLDR for this. Its a great fun two page read.

The author:
Quote:
Gwenda Blair is author of The Trumps: Three Generations That Built an Empire. An e-book edition of her book Donald Trump: Master Apprentice, is forthcoming from Simon & Schuster.
Links to the book in the article.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 07:39:27  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Cuccinelli

Who gives a *** what this guy thinks?

He belongs in prison along with McDonnell.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-27 08:52:17  
never mind, derped like a derp there.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-27 10:25:51  
Jetackuu said: »
Cuccinelli

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He belongs in prison along with Reid and Pelosi.
ftfy
But McDonnell is already behind bars.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 12:21:21  
Last I checked he still remains free, waiting to hear if his appeal hearing is approved.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-27 12:52:09  
Cuccinelli

He belongs in prison along with Reid and Pelosi.
ftfy
But McDonnell is already behind bars.
I derped there....

For some reason, I saw McConnell.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-27 15:31:11  

Serious question. How do you trump will play out?

I don't think you correctly estimate how loud trump can be. Not as in loudmouth, but as in reaching and connecting to people. If it were most any other candidate I would have serious concerns about a media onslaught once it becomes crunch time, but if there's one candidate who could speak louder and reach more people than the media it's trump.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-27 15:57:58  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
How do you trump will play out?

Also, obligatory:
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-27 16:00:39  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Serious question. How do you trump will play out?

I don't think you correctly estimate how loud trump can be. Not as in loudmouth, but as in reaching and connecting to people. If it were most any other candidate I would have serious concerns about a media onslaught once it becomes crunch time, but if there's one candidate who could speak louder and reach more people than the media it's trump.
Its a year till the conventions. Anything could happen.

I think Trump will continue to dominate the news cycle but the people he appeals to in general are not primary voters or caucus attendees. Polls I have seen show his numbers dropping when they are limited to likely primary voters and caucus attendees.

He is going to have to put together on the ground, get to the polls, educating about caucus teams.

His push about how broken our system of legal bribery is can push him over the top with independents.

As far as loud? I agree. This is his best reality show ever.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-27 16:08:08  
legal bribery
Define.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-27 16:11:09  
legal bribery
Define.
Our totally corrupt "campaign contribution" system.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 216 217 218