On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92
By Wotasu 2019-07-11 12:12:34  
This is what im using when im /nin for TP, it's 1 short for dual wield which I can live with.
I havent gone DD lots yet tho, still need to AG Yagrush. Also still need to build a TP set for AM3.

sets.engaged.DW = {
head={ name="Chironic Hat", augments={'Attack+19','"Dbl.Atk."+4','STR+8','Accuracy+8',}},
body="Ayanmo Corazza +2",
hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",
legs="Aya. Cosciales +2",
feet={ name="Chironic Slippers", augments={'Accuracy+17','"Dbl.Atk."+4','STR+9',}},
neck="Combatant's Torque",
waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",
left_ear="Cessance Earring",
right_ear="Brutal Earring",
left_ring="Ilabrat Ring",
right_ring="Hetairoi Ring",
back={ name="Alaunus's Cape", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dual Wield"+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},

sets.engaged.DW.Acc = {
ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
head="Aya. Zucchetto +2",
hands="Aya. Manopolas +2",
feet="Aya. Gambieras +2",
waist="Grunfeld Rope",
left_ear="Digni. Earring",
right_ear="Telos Earring",
left_ring="Ilabrat Ring",
right_ring="Cacoethic Ring +1",
back={ name="Alaunus's Cape", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dual Wield"+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},

This is a test set for /dnc which overcap DW cause not being haste capped.
head={ name="Chironic Hat", augments={'Accuracy+19 Attack+19','"Dual Wield"+4','Attack+8',}},
hands={ name="Chironic Gloves", augments={'Attack+10','"Dual Wield"+4','STR+1','Accuracy+14',}},
feet={ name="Chironic Slippers", augments={'Accuracy+23','"Dual Wield"+4',}},
waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",
left_ear="Brutal Earring",
right_ear="Telos Earring",
left_ring="Hetairoi Ring",
right_ring="Ilabrat Ring",
 Fenrir.Melphina
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2019-07-11 13:47:53  
I'm not in the position where I can reasonably work on a relic or mythic, so I'll have to make due with non-REMA options for now. So Mjollnir, Yagrush, etc are out. That's why I think Maxentius is the most viable looking main hand. The black halo bonus is a pretty big deal, and I've been keeping up with monthly RoE objectives. I'll be getting a free pulse weapon next month and I don't have anything else to spend it on, so I figured the club is as good as anything else. Cait Sith's Hammer is a pretty well statted offhand too, and what it lacks in attack it makes up for in double attack and mind, which is more fuel for black halo and mystic boon, although the latter probably isn't relevant since it's likely to be a full mana refill either way. The skillchain bonus isn't bad either. And the meows are just cool, lol. I just want to use it.

And as far as attack goes, the content I would be meleeing in would mainly be ambuscade, omen fodder and Dyna wave 1 and 2 mobs. Party buffs do a good enough job supplementing any deficits in those situations, and by wave 2 I'd be more concerned with accuracy than attack. Nobody expects the whm to be a top tier DD anyway, but even low to mid tier damage pushes the run that much further, and it makes healing everyone a lot more fun.
 Asura.Epigram
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: jlisic
By Asura.Epigram 2019-07-11 14:03:12  
tyalangan said: »
Asura.Epigram said: »
I agree Relic + 3 is the way to go. My biggest problem with the combo is that the attack is pretty terrible.

It has 60+ ATK per piece

Sorry, the combo is w.r.t. the clubs, not the armor.

On a separate note

Has anyone made a good build with, Gambanteinn? I have an AG one, and besides being a glowing red Galka WHM with near perfect curse removal. I can't see any way to bring it into a functioning melee build.
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92