Buying H-P Bayld.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Buying H-P Bayld.
Buying H-P Bayld.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 21:34:30  
LakshmiArtemas said: »
[10:28:12 PM] Stepth: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44459/buying-h-p-bayld/6/#2819040
[10:31:12 PM] Artemas: why is that still going on?
[10:31:22 PM] Stepth: don't know. don't care.
[10:31:24 PM] Stepth: glad it is.

it doesn't take a 2 year retired player to figure this is a forum.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 21:35:00  
don't need 'full facts' to see your ***attitude in action, and the entitled attitude you have over making some shout-tier groups with people is funny at best and pathetic at worst
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-10 21:37:07  
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
4 song bard not geared enough?
top parsing sam not geared enough?
white mage red mage dancer theif all end game ready not geared enough? scrub

All of these are relative.

BRD: Fast Cast, Idle, Cure, etc. sets. Do you know how to properly do 4 songs while also giving Ballad and Prelude if needed?

Top parsing SAM on what? Against what? Details.

Good players tend to attract other good players. That you seem to be unable to find others to play with seems to point to some problem beneath the '4 song bard' and 'top deeps SAM'.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-10 21:40:25  
Mythic Galka Summoner....? No wonder you're #1 Galka.
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-10 21:41:30  

Yes, but forums are public places for interesting pieces of information to be shared and discussed, even debated. It's a poor use of a forum to try to commiserate at a place that you left because no one cared that you did.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 21:47:31  
LakshmiArtemas said: »

Yes, but forums are public places for interesting pieces of information to be shared and discussed, even debated. It's a poor use of a forum to try to commiserate at a place that you left because no one cared that you did.

you don't read? im trying to discuss current state of the community tonight.

and previous im know of a better place called bahamut that I wish to inform people of. yea if I found the ever lasting spring I should keep it a secret.
 Lakshmi.Plageus
user: Plageus
By Lakshmi.Plageus 2015-02-10 21:48:14  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Mythic Galka Summoner....? No wonder you're #1 Galka.

Like Austin Powers I like to live dangerously. Or like Lloyd Christmas I like to live dumb. Either way I'm awesome! #1 galka for life!
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 21:52:13  

and previous im know of a better place called bahamut that I wish to inform people of. yea if I found the ever lasting spring I should keep it a secret.
the only reason bahamut is better atm is because they don't realize how obnoxious you are yet

give it time
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 21:53:00  
Lakshmi.Stepth said: »
4 song bard not geared enough?
top parsing sam not geared enough?
white mage red mage dancer theif all end game ready not geared enough? scrub

All of these are relative.

BRD: Fast Cast, Idle, Cure, etc. sets. Do you know how to properly do 4 songs while also giving Ballad and Prelude if needed?

Top parsing SAM on what? Against what? Details.

Good players tend to attract other good players. That you seem to be unable to find others to play with seems to point to some problem beneath the '4 song bard' and 'top deeps SAM'.

BARD: yes and I don't use gearswap.
SAM: on wopket im comparable to all Tsumuru sams.

when I lead tree delve I can cover all bases. white mage missing im there. sam missing im there. sleep charm people check bard check. In bahamut I join wopket shouts and can fill anything. I saved a incursion run as dancer as backup healing (waltz set) and still parse high.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 21:55:13  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
don't need 'full facts' to see your ***attitude in action, and the entitled attitude you have over making some shout-tier groups with people is funny at best and pathetic at worst

I was actually at draylo's shell in leviathan for a little bit and making 5 million a night on 2-3 hours work. but I chose to go back to Lakshmi for friends. if that's not loyal I don't know what is.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 21:57:00  

the only reason bahamut is better atm is because they don't realize how obnoxious you are yet

give it time

comeatmebro. I know of yr dramas and how others got in your case. im glad u didn't learn from it and chose to join everybody and get on me. you one of those dudes when the diesel 6 footer walks in the room u get quiet.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:00:17  
I got on you because your posts make you seem like an incredibly ignorant person and a terrible player with a huge sense of entitlement. You simultaneously look down on those more successful than you while boasting of your own achievements(if you can call them that). You've added nothing of worth to this thread, nor any other you've vomited your drama all over. I didn't know you on Leviathan(or even know you were on Leviathan), but I have seen your *** in about a half dozen threads now.

Ad hominem if you must, but you're not making yourself look any better doing so. Your best move at this point would be to shut up and leave it be, none of these threads you're covering in excrement are intended to be related to you or your experience with server transfer.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-10 22:02:59  
I believe Amymy is also known as ForeverJ. That might help ring a bell?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:04:34  
Doesn't seem familiar. I don't really talk to anyone outside of my LS unless they initiate contact. More likely they overheard Draylo crying about what a horrible person I am and took it to heart.
 Lakshmi.Plageus
user: Plageus
By Lakshmi.Plageus 2015-02-10 22:05:20  
By the way people, sell your HPB to zero or a plague will fall upon you and everyone you love!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 22:06:56  
Doesn't seem familiar. I don't really talk to anyone outside of my LS unless they initiate contact. More likely they overheard Draylo crying about what a horrible person I am and took it to heart.

Hahahahahahaha. yup I agreed horrible person.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 22:07:54  
I got on you because your posts make you seem like an incredibly ignorant person and a terrible player with a huge sense of entitlement. You simultaneously look down on those more successful than you while boasting of your own achievements(if you can call them that). You've added nothing of worth to this thread, nor any other you've vomited your drama all over. I didn't know you on Leviathan(or even know you were on Leviathan), but I have seen your *** in about a half dozen threads now.

Ad hominem if you must, but you're not making yourself look any better doing so. Your best move at this point would be to shut up and leave it be, none of these threads you're covering in excrement are intended to be related to you or your experience with server transfer.

stay quiet? are you kidding me? big bad comeatmebro. did your mom gave you that name?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-10 22:08:22  
Lakshmi.Plageus said: »
By the way people, sell your HPB to zero or a plague will fall upon you and everyone you love!

True story.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:12:48  
stay quiet? are you kidding me? big bad comeatmebro. did your mom gave you that name?
Ad hominem has never and will never carry any weight in a discussion between adults. Fact of the matter is that people on Lakshmi can accomplish their goals. People on lakshmi with your level of gear can accomplish their goals. Your inability to do so is a reflection of your attitude and the way others on your server viewed you.

A higher population gives you more room to blend in, but without fixing the previous problems it'll deteriorate to the same point.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 22:15:49  
Ad hominem has never and will never carry any weight in a discussion between adults. Fact of the matter is that people on Lakshmi can accomplish their goals. People on lakshmi with your level of gear can accomplish their goals. Your inability to do so is a reflection of your attitude and the way others on your server viewed you.

A higher population gives you more room to blend in, but without fixing the previous problems it'll deteriorate to the same point.

HAHAHAHA. no more name calling? no more acting all tough? u think im a little girl cant take care of myself?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-10 22:16:19  

You just came at, comeatmebro...that just happened...speechless

Also

[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:18:38  
HAHAHAHA. no more name calling? no more acting all tough? u think im a little girl cant take care of myself?
Describing someone's behavior isn't name calling, even if you don't like the adjectives used. My posting format is sloppier if I'm doing an event, I take the time to use proper sentence structure if I'm not. Yawn.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-02-10 22:22:02  
groan
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 22:29:43  
Describing someone's behavior isn't name calling, even if you don't like the adjectives used. My posting format is sloppier if I'm doing an event, I take the time to use proper sentence structure if I'm not. Yawn.

focus on your event. you bad as it is without distractions. =)
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-10 22:30:50  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

You just came at, comeatmebro...that just happened...speechless

Also

what? people don't have guts to stand up to bullies?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:35:55  
this is the internet, you defend your opinions not yourself if you missed the drill.. baseless insults don't make you sound any more intelligent or capable

Quote:
pick an event and i've cleared it faster/smoother by myself than any group you've ever been in, sorry
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 22:37:56  
this is the internet, you defend your opinions not yourself if you missed the drill.. baseless insults don't make you sound any more intelligent or capable

Quote:
pick an event and i've cleared it faster/smoother by myself than any group you've ever been in, sorry
standing all by yourself in port jueno bitching in online forums about how bad the community but you is?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-10 22:42:17  
Bloodrose said: »
standing all by yourself in port jueno bitching in online forums about how bad the community but you is?
The community? Absolutely not, I can't even top out incursion. I'm talking to the person who claims they could get nothing done because of their server after alienating most of the people on it.

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Alright. blm/sch 4 vs 4 Battle Royale.

I look forward to the youtube link and the video better be shorter and more skillful than mine!
Was directed at Amymy. I don't even have 4 BLM/SCHs.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 22:43:02  
Bloodrose said: »
The community? Absolutely not, I can't even top out incursion. I'm talking to the person who claims they could get nothing done because of their server after alienating most of the people on it.

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Alright. blm/sch 4 vs 4 Battle Royale.

I look forward to the youtube link and the video better be shorter and more skillful than mine!
Was directed at Amymy. I don't even have 4 BLM/SCHs.
That was the joke, because it seems like Amymy's most prominent event.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10