Buying H-P Bayld.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Buying H-P Bayld.
Buying H-P Bayld.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 06:16:35  
Lakshmi.Stepth said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Awesome. True friend. Maybe he can make more friends with the rest of the server.

The point of being in an established, successful linkshell is so that you do not need to involve yourself with the randomness that PUGs bring. It's not his fault that your schedule does not allow for being a part of such a shell.

Ever since you moved off of Lakshmi to fix this problem you haven't stopped badmouthing our community. We get it; you're sad that we didn't join your Kaggen or Rem chapter 1-5 shouts. Members of our LS capped on those things shortly after their release. Yet another benefit of having a set group of people to do stuff with.

All trolling aside. Lenus was the one that started with me. As I explained earlier I made that thread to advise people if you don't have a group to move to bahamut where you have more chances of actually playing the game. If him or you guys read my post maybe you can help the lakshmi community by inviting more people to your shell. I fee bad for someone like Bret Who shouts and shouts and shouts. Lakshmi is my home I still have friends there. Why would I want to bad mouth it? If lenus chose not to help the community fine but don't make fun of me.
 Bahamut.Hankeypanky
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Hankeypanky 2015-02-09 06:28:33  
bring everyone from Lakshmi you can have a pearl with us.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 07:08:37  
Say my name, say my name, when no one is around you, say baby I love you.

Poor Z1, thread is gonna be ripping in pepperonis.

Also, Lakshmi pug is very alive, looky heres
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 07:25:55  
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Say my name, say my name, when no one is around you, say baby I love you.

Poor Z1, thread is gonna be ripping in pepperonis.

Also, Lakshmi pug is very alive, looky heres

I don't think those are pugs.

You start with me so know who you dealing with.

Nah zero is fine. He knows this is gonna happen when he mention you. He's personally inviting me to his thread.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 07:30:06  
Because you don't get full alliances like these japanese players you assume its not a pug? This shout starts and ends in 5mins with 18 people. Welcome, to the reel, werld.

inb4 everyone in my SSs are assumed in my elitist ls
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 07:40:40  
3 Weeks later, and we're still discussing this nonsense? When you've mad Kathee (a person who RARELY puts people in their place) upset, you know its being taken just a little too far.

Also, I do a lot of PUGs lately, and I myself am starting to lean towards Stepth/Lenus idealogy: to do it with competent players you can trust. When you join PUGs from guys like Brettario (who by the way, is a fine young lad), be prepared to sit out in Terrigan for 45 minutes while waiting for people to find out they don't have a way there. Nevermind we were shouting for an hour and not one step outside of town was taken to camp.

So yeah, believe it. PUGs you are succeptible to.... idiocy? Delayed results? Less than optimal play? Win some, lose some, but I have noticed, at least on lakshmi, less and less Good players are joining random PUGs, which means, unless the leader is picky and has 2 hours to burn, the average PUG will generally fail.

I think we can let that discussion die, because Lakshmi PUG with NAs won't get anywhere near reasonable.

Oh, and don't do PUG Incursion during NA time. What an absolute atrocity. Happy Monday!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 07:42:27  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
3 Weeks later, and we're still discussing this nonsense? When you've mad Kathee (a person who RARELY puts people in their place) upset, you know its being taken just a little too far.

Also, I do a lot of PUGs lately, and I myself am starting to lean towards Stepth/Lenus idealogy: to do it with competent players you can trust. When you join PUGs from guys like Brettario (who by the way, is a fine young lad), be prepared to sit out in Terrigan for 45 minutes while waiting for people to find out they don't have a way there. Nevermind we were shouting for an hour and not one step outside of town was taken to camp.

So yeah, believe it. PUGs you are succeptible to.... idiocy? Delayed results? Less than optimal play? Win some, lose some, but I have noticed, at least on lakshmi, less and less Good players are joining random PUGs, which means, unless the leader is picky and has 2 hours to burn, the average PUG will generally fail.

I think we can let that discussion die, because Lakshmi PUG with NAs won't get anywhere near reasonable.

Oh, and don't do PUG Incursion during NA time. What an absolute atrocity. Happy Monday!

you should just shut up. I regret doing things with you.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 07:47:16  
Umad?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-09 07:50:37  
Dramakshmi.
[+]
By Miang 2015-02-09 08:06:35  
I don't see why LS communities should have to cater to the PUGs. The general way of playing endgame in MMORPGs is to join a guild/LS and do events. If you don't want to do endgame, then just do solo work like salvage/dynamis/missions/VE battlefields/JP farming etc. If you want endgame, then apply to an LS and get involved with the real communities on Lakshmi. If a player refuses to join any community for whatever reason.. that's their choice, they can't turn round and complain that all the LS players won't drop what they're doing to help.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 08:10:27  
Umad?

All this butt kissing I hope you get a invite to their shell. People bond against a common enemy. You very welcome buukki. And if my exile strengthens lakshmi community its all worth it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 08:19:06  
Umad?
All this butt kissing I hope you get a invite to their shell. People bond against a common enemy. You very welcome buukki. And if my exile strengthens lakshmi community its all worth it.

I am cool with everyone in TTOF/Taruwaru to this day, used to kick it with them before I got a demotion from being #1 Galka, but hey. No butt kissing here. I don't know if you're upset with Lakshmi, the "elites", or yourself, but I'm just noticing a lot of animosity for anyone who defends against (or opposes) your comments about Lakshmi.

I'm just speaking from an unbiased perspective. I was all with you for a while that Lakshmi's shout content is really low, but over the past few week's, you've really taken it to another level, and I'm not sure what your objective was. We used to to events when you were here, and then once you moved, we still do things. We get a lot done. I get that you were frustrated that when you'd log on, you didn't see the shouts you wanted. Thats about exactly how I feel every day. I just do something to bide my time, or solo, or start the event myself. You got fed up with Lakshmi not doing anything, but Neboh and crew did a bunch of stuff while you logged on and complained. You spent more time viewing Bahamut shouts than anything. Just doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Whatever. I hope you're happy over there, even though Tummie says you are saying the "shouts are not as much as they were". I highly doubt your recent comments would encourage anyone to join you, and if they do, that's fine. You're spending more time arguing with Lakshmi players than you are actually playing the game.

I have never seen anyone on these forums who has purposely tried to badmouth everything about Lakshmi. If any outside players were looking for a place to go, they'd hardly choose Lakshmi as their home. And yet, you crusade that you're "helping" the lost sheep of Lakshmi.

k.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 08:23:38  
Miang said: »
I don't see why LS communities should have to cater to the PUGs. The general way of playing endgame in MMORPGs is to join a guild/LS and do events. If you don't want to do endgame, then just do solo work like salvage/dynamis/missions/VE battlefields/JP farming etc. If you want endgame, then apply to an LS and get involved with the real communities on Lakshmi. If a player refuses to join any community for whatever reason.. that's their choice, they can't turn round and complain that all the LS players won't drop what they're doing to help.

I'll start from beginning.
I create shell. It worked when my schedule was not an issue.
I don't have 2-3 hours a night anymore due to a special blessing in my family. People leave people transfer servers.
I log on with whatever little time I can play. No pugs no one asking me to bard or white mage or dd.
I ask around heard bahamut has a lively community.
I spread the word hoping the people in my position before would try bahamut INSTEAD of quiting.

Is that wrong? If so i apologize for it. I love Lakshmi. My best friend is still there. But if a fully geared bard minus carn with a wide array of support and dd jobs is wandering solo in Lakshmi Then there's def somethign wrong
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 08:32:18  
Umad?

I am cool with everyone in TTOF/Taruwaru to this day, used to kick it with them before I got a demotion from being #1 Galka, but hey. No butt kissing here. I don't know if you're upset with Lakshmi, the "elites", or yourself, but I'm just noticing a lot of animosity for anyone who defends against (or opposes) your comments about Lakshmi.

I'm just speaking from an unbiased perspective. I was all with you for a while that Lakshmi's shout content is really low, but over the past few week's, you've really taken it to another level, and I'm not sure what your objective was. We used to to events when you were here, and then once you moved, we still do things. We get a lot done. I get that you were frustrated that when you'd log on, you didn't see the shouts you wanted. Thats about exactly how I feel every day. I just do something to bide my time, or solo, or start the event myself. You got fed up with Lakshmi not doing anything, but Neboh and crew did a bunch of stuff while you logged on and complained. You spent more time viewing Bahamut shouts than anything. Just doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Whatever. I hope you're happy over there, even though Tummie says you are saying the "shouts are not as much as they were". I highly doubt your recent comments would encourage anyone to join you, and if they do, that's fine. You're spending more time arguing with Lakshmi players than you are actually playing the game.

I have never seen anyone on these forums who has purposely tried to badmouth everything about Lakshmi. If any outside players were looking for a place to go, they'd hardly choose Lakshmi as their home. And yet, you crusade that you're "helping" the lost sheep of Lakshmi.

k.

I have to tell tummie the truth shouts are dying down but if you shout they will come. My cap point always fills. Last night did incursion with my shell. I only been on lenus case not lakshmi
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-09 08:44:26  
I'm sitting here waiting for the thread to be locked, while listening to Kalafina.

I look forward to the next thread where my name is being called again o.o

For the community
 Bahamut.Hankeypanky
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Hankeypanky 2015-02-09 08:51:11  
MAY THE BLESSING OF HANKEYSPANKY BE WITH YOU
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-09 11:15:50  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

1'mo'gain!!!! Let's do this like Brutus.

Anyhow, looking for H-P Baylds for the Elba, Idris.
Decided I should contribute to the community and make a super buff support job like my friend Lenus has done 4x >.>

So, yeah. Sell this fool your HPB's so our elite shell can have 2 Idris GEO's!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-09 11:45:44  
Odin.Jassik said: »

Let's make ourselves stronger so we can drag the PUG community through old content! Huzzah!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 11:47:59  
Lakshmi.Stepth said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »

Let's make ourselves stronger so we can drag the PUG community through old content! Huzzah!
Awesome can I start a "from bahamut to Lakshmi" thread?
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-02-09 12:25:59  
Umad?

k.

I have to tell tummie the truth shouts are dying down but if you shout they will come. My cap point always fills. Last night did incursion with my shell. I only been on lenus case not lakshmi

1. This thread is not about you, so stop making it about you, it's about someone else asking to buy stuff from the community.

2. Your stupid comment about "not contributing to the community" what part of 600M to the server to buy all HP bayld is not contributing? again... stupid. I mean like Really Stupid.

Hey guys! my 600M aint contributing to you all because I don't basically want to like be GEO for you all constantly, but my 600M doesn't help you to like make gear upgrade af2+2 or get skirmish augments.

3. You bare;y even type in english and I do sometimes just think you're stupid, but that could be a language barrier, so I don't stalk you around and give you ***, like you did with this guy, because ya know. I'm not a Stalker who has to post on a forum to stalk someone, even though as I posted earlier have a special someone to look after......... Time better spent? Or full of ***, w.e.

4. all your posts are short sighted, and Yes I can site them if required.

5. You simply come across as Jealous.

6. People can server jump all they want, get the hell over it, no one wants to hang around you and help you, maybe that's a personal issue? Don't project your own ***onto others.

7. I don't know the guy your giving grief too, I just call on everyone's BS when it's thick enough to taste let alone smell.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-02-09 12:31:02  
Plageus replaced Buukki as our token linkshell Galka. Some day Buukki may be able to reclaim his top slot (as long as he didn't drop his sack).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 12:39:10  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Umad?

k.

1. This thread is not about you, so stop making it about you, it's about someone else asking to buy stuff from the community.

2. Your stupid comment about "not contributing to the community" what part of 600M to the server to buy all HP bayld is not contributing? again... stupid. I mean like Really Stupid.

Hey guys! my 600M aint contributing to you all because I don't basically want to like be GEO for you all constantly, but my 600M doesn't help you to like make gear upgrade af2+2 or get skirmish augments.

3. You bare;y even type in english and I do sometimes just think you're stupid, but that could be a language barrier, so I don't stalk you around and give you ***, like you did with this guy, because ya know. I'm not a Stalker who has to post on a forum to stalk someone, even though as I posted earlier have a special someone to look after......... Time better spent? Or full of ***, w.e.

4. all your posts are short sighted, and Yes I can site them if required.

5. You simply come across as Jealous.

6. People can server jump all they want, get the hell over it, no one wants to hang around you and help you, maybe that's a personal issue? Don't project your own ***onto others.

7. I don't know the guy your giving grief too, I just call on everyone's BS when it's thick enough to taste let alone smell.

No it's not about me. Zerowone knows I'm going to comment when he mention lenus.

I never mentioned zerowone is not contributing to the community did I?

No I am not stalking someone. I am getting even with someone who picked on me. I am not the one picking on someone. When you text friends do you do grammar check?

If you don't have a life you can sight then all.

All my gears are up to date so nothing to be jealous of. People are recruiting me across servers but my time don't allow for it.

Help me with what? I don't need anything. I'm one of the first to get all clears

The guy is giving me grief. Not me giving him grief.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 12:43:52  
How far down the list am I...
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-02-09 12:58:20  
I think our only current Galka is Plageus, so you would be Galka #5.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 13:05:55  
[+]
By worlaceuk 2015-02-09 13:09:38  
It's funny reading both sides but Lenus did start with her first a few days ago. Carry on however this is a fun read lol.
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2015-02-09 13:12:38  
worlaceuk said: »
It's funny reading both sides but Lenus did start with her first a few days ago. Carry on however this is a fun read lol.
Maybe the case but this thread has what to do with Lenus?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-09 13:15:50  
Stay outta this, random poster from Quetzacotl
By Pantafernando 2015-02-09 13:27:07  
What about, instead spreading hate, starting to discuss the bans due to salvage/reive boting?

We already managed to lock 4 threads, lets go to 5th one.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-09 13:41:51  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

1'mo'gain!!!! Let's do this like Brutus.

Anyhow, looking for H-P Baylds for the Elba, Idris.
Decided I should contribute to the community and make a super buff support job like my friend Lenus has done 4x >.>

Nightsage it's all about lenus. Read above
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10