New Linkshell- 2GIL Recuriting!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New Linkshell- 2GIL recuriting!
New Linkshell- 2GIL recuriting!
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Makira
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-06-28 02:35:51  
Kuzy and I got really sick of LS hopping and running into D-bag after d-bag who get to stay in said LS and treat people like poo because they're a "good player" .... so we created our own!

Today was our first LS test run of events. Went 2/2 on Tojil, beaten within 20~25min on both runs. No one died. The two of us have been playing since 04 and are very welcoming of any type of player, new or old. We're a social who also want to get shiz done. Delve. AA fights. VNM. You name it, we want to do it.

So far everyone has been very friendly and I love that people actually say "hi/bye" to other players. Somewhere along the way communication and talking to each other got lost. Lots of cliques like being in high school all over again, and if anything that was MY personal pet peeve of any of the LSes I had jumped into.

I don't want that kind of community and am hoping to bring the "old school" back of actually having a chat with your party members/LS mates instead of being a drone who's on auto pilot. So far, we've achieved this and would like to welcome anyone who is interested in the same.

Most event days will be Thursday/Friday/Sunday anywhere between noon-5PM PST starting time. During the other days I encourage people to get together and start chapter runs or merit parties just to have fun! I'm on more then Kuzy so I will also be trying to set up mini events like AA's, etc, so people can get some extra gear/chapters during the week.

Our one rule is do NOT be an *** hole. I know it's almost unavoidable, but with the power to kick people we will use it and won't care if you've been playing since game release and are a top dog on the server. Personality > how skilled you play.

SO. That being said, if you'd like to join, please apply at http://2gil.guildwork.com/ Mostly everyone will be accepted, we just need to do a pre-screening on people now :)

Hope to see you soon!
 Cerberus.Kacez
By Cerberus.Kacez 2014-06-29 03:05:06  
This sounds like an anti-Spirachubbagurtellem post -- I do not approve. Kidding aside...

You will find getting "shiz done" as a group of back-patting apologists difficult when you come up against an event that presents actual challenges. Telling each other you'll do better next time, for the 10th time in a row while disallowing constructive criticism, and I emphasize the criticism part, is something of an anti-theory to success. Having a group of frustrated individuals forced to remain idle in discussing observations in regards to such failures will lead to implosion and likely loss of members at an unsustainable rate.

With that said, there probably aren't enough people and driving force left on the server/game who champions "friendship" over not wasting time to get an LS that revolves around it going. My humble suggestion would be to not force people to be "friends" in order to participate in activities, the people who aren't built for the atmosphere will weed themselves out, eventually.
[+]
 Asura.Yunamae
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Yunamae 2014-06-29 04:21:55  
I disagree i value being in an ls with people i like n want to talk to over people full of s*** lol, which is why i am not at present in an ls as i am fed up with the same old moaning people going on about tat and only caring that they are better then everyine else. Its a game and i play it to have fun, as i do have a real life lol

Im enjoying peace n quiet at mo, but if i wason your cerb id prob join ur ls as it sounds more fun then the same old ones ive been in.

Anyways Peace and Have fun ;D
 Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox 2014-06-29 04:26:23  
what the ***

This isn't an AOL chatroom. 16/f/cali ;-P~
 Cerberus.Kacez
By Cerberus.Kacez 2014-06-29 04:38:01  
I'd wager you'd find yourself better acquainted with Facebook games as they integrate very well into real-life. I don't see you actually disagreeing with anything I've got to say though, so please elaborate on a point you wish to speak on.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-06-29 08:42:18  
Cerberus.Kacez said: »
This sounds like an anti-Spirachubbagurtellem post -- I do not approve. Kidding aside...

wut?!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-29 08:53:35  
who are you kidding, with the fudo buff everything is trivial atm anyway

even if they are completely useless they'll scrape out the wins they want
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-06-29 09:28:14  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

I joined a Tojil /shout yesterday and it wiped q.q
By Pantafernando 2014-06-29 09:37:46  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Your fault.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-06-29 09:52:49  
Pantafernando said: »

Your fault.

Yeah my character has "wipe rate + 50%" trait :(
By Pantafernando 2014-06-29 11:05:39  

Your fault.

Your char has "wall text +100%" trait, merited with "great wall of china" trait, and aftermath occasionally triple text.
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-06-29 16:41:56  
Well, considering we've been getting delve wins and field NM wins with no wipes or issues, and have over 30 people so far, I don't think there's too many "better luck next times" and "useless" people in here.

But troll away ^.~ Everyone in here has been nice and helpful and we actually are "getting shiz done." So, mock all you want. You can be nice AND accomplish stuff.

Edit: Did you make an account JUST to troll this post? Since you only have 2 posts active on your account.... really? >.>
 Cerberus.Krispy
user: daNpwr
By Cerberus.Krispy 2014-06-29 18:17:23  
I like turtlessssss
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-06-29 18:29:36  
Silverfox6868 said: »
Well you need to server transfer the entire server is all a bunch of coock sucking d-bags

The majority is, that's for sure =/ seems like Cerby is known for that anymore. A lot of the people in here right now are people I've played with for a while and then of course some pick ups from shouts and this post. Hoping for the best though!!

So far so good o.o
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2014-06-29 19:06:35  
Cerberus.Makira said: »
Edit: Did you make an account JUST to troll this post? Since you only have 2 posts active on your account.... really? >.>

lol
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tokuzi
user: Bodille
By Ragnarok.Tokuzi 2014-06-29 19:08:43  

Your fault.

Your char has "wall text +100%" trait, merited with "great wall of china" trait, and aftermath occasionally triple text.

LOL
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-06-29 19:36:19  
if all else fails, just come to bahamut, we tend to get new transfers all the time lately and i end up getting stuffs done for them, might as well just advertise it now since it happens n/e ways.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-06-29 19:43:26  

Your fault.

Why would wall of text made pt wipe to tojil :(
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2014-06-29 23:34:30  
One time I was in a Linkshell...
[+]
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2014-06-29 23:59:59  
I just realized you are recuriting and not recruiting, is this some form of curing people to interest them in joining an LS?!
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-06-30 00:11:08  
Cerberus.Watanabie said: »
I just realized you are recuriting and not recruiting, is this some form of curing people to interest them in joining an LS?!

Or it's an accidental typo by switching two letters around while typing =P

Edit: Well... at least I spelled it right in the other forum, bwuhahahaha. Oh well <.<
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-06-30 03:31:41  

Watababe is without doubt the nicest guy I have ever met and I'm sure pretty much anybody on cerb would agree
[+]
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2014-06-30 09:10:24  
Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »

Watababe is without doubt the nicest guy I have ever met and I'm sure pretty much anybody on cerb would agree

Agree, not to mention the shirtless selfies and /tells of sweet nothings in your ears.
[+]
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-06-30 10:11:33  
Wish you the best of luck. Need more linkshells that do stuff to bring people back or keep people playing.

I too enjoy kicking people who are *** even if it makes me look like one myself. Those who remain behind see the truth and reason while the accused get cut off as they're kicked and spread falsehoods and assumptions about you. If you can weather that you will succeed as a leader.

Bump otherwise. :)
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-06-30 11:07:53  
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
Wish you the best of luck. Need more linkshells that do stuff to bring people back or keep people playing.

I too enjoy kicking people who are *** even if it makes me look like one myself. Those who remain behind see the truth and reason while the accused get cut off as they're kicked and spread falsehoods and assumptions about you. If you can weather that you will succeed as a leader.

Bump otherwise. :)

Thank you!! I do really appreciate it and am so glad there are others on the server who are looking for this same kind of LS. So nice to have people that like to joke around and take it easy, but still get stuff done.

I am (slightly) prepared for backlash. But I figure the people that are really a part of the LS will know what to believe and what not to believe when a decision is made to kick someone. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but it's FFXI and I play on Cerby, it's bound to eventually xD
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-04 02:47:57  
Shameless 4th of July bump.

Still recruiting. Have about 40 + members so far. Varying time zones now between PST-EST, France, Japan, and England. Even had two people server jump to join!

Anyone is welcome :) Social that does have some higher tier players that take care of low man delves, AAs, etc. Come have fun!
 Lakshmi.Minivict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2014-07-04 03:10:22  
Cerberus.Vedder said: »

lol
Clearly. Good luck guys it's great that you all are doing this! Ignore the trolls like Kacez. Dont even respond to them. ;) Gluck and have fun :D
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-04 15:34:23  
Lakshmi.Minivict said: »
Cerberus.Vedder said: »

lol
Clearly. Good luck guys it's great that you all are doing this! Ignore the trolls like Kacez. Dont even respond to them. ;) Gluck and have fun :D

Thank you! Most certainly will ignore the trolls, haha.
 Cerberus.Kuzy
user: Juzy
By Cerberus.Kuzy 2014-07-10 22:41:32  
Still open and recruiting!

Makira and others farmed up ADL pops and are running that this weekend. Still doing delve and AA.

Still super social, crude humor, and fun.

Tarus. All the Tarus.

Come join! Send Makira or I a /tell in game and we'll get you a pearl :)
First Page 2