New Linkshell- 2GIL Recuriting!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New Linkshell- 2GIL recuriting!
New Linkshell- 2GIL recuriting!
 Cerberus.Makira
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-17 05:22:30  
Final bump. Have roughly 60 people now :) wanted to thank those that have joined and are making the ls run smoothly. Also big thanks to those who server hopped to join. That was unexpected! LS is always open to anyone. Got a lot of people AA wins this week and doing DM2 Sunday. If you want to even just join on the run send a tell. I let some people join an ADL and they ending up joining the LS :) happily accomplished what I wanted on this server. I know it's known for its dbags but there are plenty of good people out there too and most have wiggled into TwoGIL.

See ya in the game!!
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-07-17 06:30:28  
Didn't know Cerby is known for dbags... D:

Good that the ls is going well :)
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-17 14:18:16  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »

Thank you! :)

Just a mix of what I've dealt with and what I've seen in forums, lol. Seems Cerby isn't a favorite unless you're on it xD. But I love this server, it's been my only server since I started. Just seems to get a bad rep ; ; Doesn't help when we have people server hopping for all the wrong reasons, then bashing the server on the forums <.<;;; but I'll keep all that to myself, bwuhahaha.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-07-19 13:50:36  
Cerberus.Makira said: »
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »

Thank you! :)

Just a mix of what I've dealt with and what I've seen in forums, lol. Seems Cerby isn't a favorite unless you're on it xD. But I love this server, it's been my only server since I started. Just seems to get a bad rep ; ; Doesn't help when we have people server hopping for all the wrong reasons, then bashing the server on the forums <.<;;; but I'll keep all that to myself, bwuhahaha.

they server hopped to Cerby because of you Avatar!
 Cerberus.Nekdal
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2014-07-19 14:35:50  
I would love to join but after you put my wife down about armor/refresh gear idk
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-07-19 15:05:33  
Cerberus.Nekdal said: »
I would love to join but after you put my wife down about armor/refresh gear idk

I'm not sure of the circumstances that you're referring to, but having a idle refresh set should be a staple for every mage job. Now days, it's really easy to get 4+ a tick - with the average being 6 per tick for a solid set.

Jeweled Collar (1 tick)
Serpents cuffs and boots (1 tick)
Most Mage bodies now days (2-3 tick depending on headgear)
Owleyes (1 tick)

All of the above can be obtained with relative ease.

Adding the following requires more work but can add to your total- which benefits everyone.

Nares Trews (NNI) (1 tick)
Moonshade (1 tick)

Shoot me a tell and I'll talk with you about your setups.
 Cerberus.Nekdal
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2014-07-19 15:35:00  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

I'm not sure of the circumstances that you're referring to, but having a idle refresh set should be a staple for every mage job. Now days, it's really easy to get 4+ a tick - with the average being 6 per tick for a solid set.

Jeweled Collar (1 tick)
Owleyes (1 tick)

We dont have any NNI wins
Adding the following requires more work but can add to your total- which benefits everyone.

Moonshade (1 tick)

we dont have NNI clears or alot of stuff cause we work to much and we have a child

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-07-19 15:45:00  

Jeweled Collar (1 tick)
Owleyes (1 tick)

Moonshade (1 tick)

we dont have NNI clears or alot of stuff cause we work to much and we have a child

No worries about pieces/clears that you're missing. You can work on stuff at your own pace, but in order to be effective at supporting in end-game content, you need as much refresh per tick as possible.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-07-19 15:47:03  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Since when can jewelled collar be augmented with refresh?
Did you mean the abyssea bomb collar?

Oops, that's Fast Cast. I got ahead of myself there.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-20 19:15:35  

Who is your wife? I've never put anyone down for their gear...

Edit: Only comment I've made about a WHM recently was saying in my LS (not to the whm) we wouldn't win because they weren't healing or debuffing in a Tenzen fight. They wanted to go again and I politely declined and explained in my LS to another member in the PT why it wasn't going to work with said WHM.

Any other situation I am unaware of.

Edit 2: I can also pull up any chat logs to show I didn't say something like that soooo.... yeah >.>
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-07-20 19:19:34  
Also, unrelated. LS is 1/1 DM run. Winning party! Very happy and proud ^_^

[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-08-12 17:41:17  
Sorry for the bump... I know people still see this listing and I just wanted to do a quick update that we will no long just be accepting anyone.

Unfortunately because of some bad seeds we have to change the linkshell to application, which can be done at

http://2gil.guildwork.com/

Chances are you will still get accepted in, but we need to do a pre-screening on people to prevent the chaos that's been going on when a group of people come in with intentions to fight and not actually better the LS.

We still welcome everyone with open arms, new, returning, or vet. Just changing how you get in to be a little different.

Thank you in advance and see you in the game. ^_^
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-07 15:00:46  

Jeweled Collar (1 tick)
Owleyes (1 tick)

Moonshade (1 tick)

Would more point out that not having adequate endgame gear for endgame content is an instant, sorry but you're not welcome.

Now, this said I would argue that 2Gil is a linkshell for new starters, but if you attend and events and don't perform well, you can't be upset about the fact you're not ready / up to the task either due to gear or actual ability, then you have to be willing to take criticism, or you will just continue to suck.

I used to SUCK on Whitemage Many years ago (mainly cos I kept falling asleep playing a boring job) but I took it on the chin, sorted my ***out, and would now consider myself rather good (from the comments I've had ~)

being critical isn't an attack on someone, something people who are oversensitive seem to believe it is, its someone telling you you *** up, and to get it sorted next time.

If you can't take criticism you will never make it in Big Business.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2014-09-07 15:03:59  
Big Business XI
[+]
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-09-08 15:54:43  
Conagh is 100% not the right material for TwoGil as he is the definition of *** :) But I'll trade him if you're interested in taking on his salary requirements.

Free Bump!
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-10 10:44:07  
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
Conagh is 100% not the right material for TwoGil as he is the definition of *** :) But I'll trade him if you're interested in taking on his salary requirements.

Free Bump!

See this is why I don't mega hate Midgitis. At least he got this I'm an *** part right!
By Makira 2014-09-10 11:37:30  
Freaking Conagh, haha. I still don't know what that issue was about. But I can agree with you on that. I just would hope whoever said that did it in a nice way, not "You suck, NEXT!" <.<;;;

That being said, we do still accept people but a few days ago our linkshell hit the capacity and some people couldn't get in. So please do apply at guildwork or send me a message because we aren't handing out pearls like we were before.

We do DM2 2 times a week and most of the LS has gotten a K.body and they're dropping to new people that show up, soon to be hitting the floor :P Delve. AA. WoE. Legion. Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Have fun!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [195 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Jurik
user: Buddah278
By Cerberus.Jurik 2015-03-24 02:21:39  
Just wondering if still recruiting and how you guys feel about members possibly coming back to the game after quitting back during Seekers?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-24 02:42:28  
not sure if this ls still active or not haven't seen their pearls in a bit
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-03-24 03:52:13  
don't think this ls still active since leader quit, zerogil new ls someone started after that.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
user: Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2015-03-24 07:10:51  
Yeah, zerogil is the current version of 2gil