[Archive] Outing RMT on FFXIAH
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:28:08  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
You all blew that thread way out of proportion. It started as a guide, and I threw a picture in there. It would have been fine if you didn't all report the ***out of it.

Ya know, stealing and all that other fun stuff would be fine too, if people didn't call the police, either.

Amazing how that logic also applies to the real world.

Stealing? If you want to put it that way, RMT have been stealing from every FFXI in some aspect for the last 10 years, I'm simply putting the gil back into circulation. If you sold marrows on Ragnarok, I purchased more than 30 of them that day. You're welcome.
By Jetackuu 2014-05-19 12:28:40  
Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
Jetackuu said: »

It's best not to post any of it, RMT activity is forbidden by this site (and always has been),

Except for when the ads were paying the bills! Seeing it on every page was ok at that time
They cannot fully control the ads, those will pop up from time to time, I believe Scragg has always had a policy of report ads that were against the rules. I could be wrong though.

I haven't seen ads in years, so I couldn't tell you.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:28:56  
Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
Jetackuu said: »

It's best not to post any of it, RMT activity is forbidden by this site (and always has been),

Except for when the ads were paying the bills! Seeing it on every page was ok at that time

I remember when the RMT actually had control of this site for a while and it was hacked.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:29:15  
Adblock is your best friend!~
 Asura.Xyo
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Xyo 2014-05-19 12:29:58  
Damn those rmt for farming! They are such scum I should be the better person and *** with them in /tell and take their things if I can! yeahhhh
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:30:09  
When you do stupid ***, you're going to be called on it.

When your reading comprehension is worse than a 4th grader's, you are going to look like an idiot.

When you spout nonsensical garbage, and try to justify your idiotic ***, such as stealing from "supposed RMT" (which could easily be applied to anyone with any amount of gil), yeah... it's going to be called for what it is.

So I assume that was your 246M huh? Well, I'm NOT sorry. (That's too bad.)
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:31:14  
Asura.Xyo said: »
Damn those rmt for farming! They are such scum I should be the better person and *** with them in /tell and take their things if I can! yeahhhh

Yeah, cause they don't monopolize our game and bot!
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:31:50  
Asura.Xyo said: »

You know damn well that if you could, you totally would too. No body is going to pass up the chance to get free gil, and if you say you would, you're a futha muckin liar! :)
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:32:44  
So you justify stealing, because someone else, somewhere in the world, did it to someone else?

RMT have been ruining the game, with the current amount of gil already in circulation, through, REAL MONEY TRADING, which steals from Square Enix, through theft of intellectual property.

People pay for that service due to lazy attitudes, and wanting the best without working for it.

That gil is already in circulation, and all you've done is out yourself as a thief. basically, instead of "stealing from the rich, and give to the poor" like some modern MMORPG Robin Hood, you've stolen money from circulation long enough to further your own ***.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-19 12:35:34  
Just remember that it's the player base that keeps RMT alive... you stop buying gil from them and they die out.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:36:18  
So you justify stealing, because someone else, somewhere in the world, did it to someone else?

RMT have been ruining the game, with the current amount of gil already in circulation, through, REAL MONEY TRADING, which steals from Square Enix, through theft of intellectual property.

People pay for that service due to lazy attitudes, and wanting the best without working for it.

That gil is already in circulation, and all you've done is out yourself as a thief. basically, instead of "stealing from the rich, and give to the poor" like some modern MMORPG Robin Hood, you've stolen money from circulation long enough to further your own ***.

Yikes, go get laid. You need a freaking chill pill. Do you forget that this is a video game?
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:36:56  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Just remember that it's the player base that keeps RMT alive... you stop buying gil from them and they die out.

Apparently Bloodrose wants to keep them going. Whereas I, do not care to see them running around killing the joy in my favorite video game.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:38:28  

Yikes, go get laid. You need a freaking chill pill. Do you forget that this is a video game?
This is funny, coming from a guy who's taken the game to a whole new level of srsbsns to write a script to steal gil from others, then *** about being called on it, and making ridiculous claims to justify it all.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-05-19 12:38:33  
Not like the RMT actually screw up the economy anyway. They don't "pricefix" any worse than actual players do. Or whatever other reason you have for thinking they screw the game up.

In fact, they actually help regulate the economy in their own way. Does it annoy people with their methods? Sure. But is it any worse than anything another non-rmt has done? Nope.

As long as there is demand, there will be a supply for said demand.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:39:00  
What's really funny, is all the items I listed in my guide, people are throwing them up on the AH now LMAO. See, people did listen.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-19 12:39:30  

Apparently Bloodrose wants to keep them going. Whereas I, do not care to see them running around killing the joy in my favorite video game.
You missed the point of my post entirely... RMT don't ruin the game... the player base does all the ruining if there is any... RMT would not exist without the demand...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:40:00  

This is funny, coming from a guy who's taken the game to a whole new level of srsbsns to write a script to steal gil from others, then *** about being called on it, and making ridiculous claims to justify it all.

I'm bitching? Yikes, then what are you doing? You're all just riding my bandwagon. This is my morning coffee.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:40:13  

Ahhahahahaha! I can't begin to tell you what a stupid *** remark that is!
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-05-19 12:40:23  
The real life card has been drawn Bloodrose...
you better watch out!
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:41:34  

You missed the point of my post entirely... RMT don't ruin the game... the player base does all the ruining if there is any... RMT would not exist without the demand...

Oh I know that, That's easy. But people will never stop buying, so they will never stop selling. With that, I will never stop watching them or the AH in order to gain more gil. Go go go !
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:41:55  

Ahhahahahaha! I can't begin to tell you what a stupid *** remark that is!

Ouch, such hurtful words. Like a razor. Ouch.. so deep. LMAO
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-05-19 12:45:48  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2014-05-19 12:45:49  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-05-19 12:47:59  
shut up
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-19 12:50:56  
Most demented poster I've seen in a long time.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:52:56  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Most demented poster I've seen in a long time.

So far, today you're my 3rd biggest fan.^^ Thank you all for keeping me alive throughout the forums. (Though I'm sure it will be because of you that I disappear from them as well, so be it.)
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-05-19 12:54:06  
This is almost as good as the stupid political threads that show up on here.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-19 12:56:02  
I don't get this "lol I got you all!!" mentality. No one got angry, people all around are finding you pathetic for these posts, that is all.

When you are called out on your behaviour and try to hide behind a troll mask it never works out.

Just stahp. You're embarrassing.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:56:39  
I'm trying to have my own thread but they don't let me! Don't they see how much I drive traffic to their website??