New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » [Archive] Outing RMT on FFXIAH
[Archive] Outing RMT on FFXIAH
By Jetackuu 2014-05-19 11:59:41  
Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
Jetackuu said: »
So does Scragg know you're just pulling rules out your *** now?

You're such an idiot.

Anna Ruthven said: »
DON'T DO IT.

"Outing" RMT via FFXIAH/FFXIVpro forums, screenshots, and comments qualifies as player warning activity and thus isn't allowed on FFXIAH
already an established rule.

I fail to see the spot where it's a player warning to post a guide. I can understand where the pictures might have fallen in that category but you could have just deleted the pictures. Sheesh. Call me a retard, nothing happens, I post some pictures and everyone goes ape ***! LMAO

It's best not to post any of it, RMT activity is forbidden by this site (and always has been), I'm sure that even abusing it for your own gain falls into that category.

The fact that you fail to see how you were in violation, subsequent bitching and making ridiculous accusations just further prove my first point.

If you have a problem with the mods, take it to a PM, you probably won't get your way, but you're more likely to get at least a decent amount of respect.

Attention whoring isn't the way to do it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:00:57  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Let's all just sent $1 to Happy Dude.

All I really wanted was a RL picture of Ejiin. Is that too much to ask?
 Fenrir.Emirii
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2014-05-19 12:01:25  
Until you get banned because someone at SE wasn't paying attention and thought you were just one of those RMT.

This is why something like this should not be shared because its a good way to get someone banned.

And "doing it for 2 years" doesn't matter. One day, like I said, a new guy or whatever. One day.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-19 12:01:38  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Let's all just sent $1 to Happy Dude.

All I really wanted was a RL picture of Ejiin. Is that too much to ask?

Yes.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2014-05-19 12:02:01  
Something I've learned from my years on FFXIAH...

Anyone arguing with them...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:02:10  
So does Scragg know you're just pulling rules out your *** now?

You're such an idiot.

Anna Ruthven said: »
DON'T DO IT.

"Outing" RMT via FFXIAH/FFXIVpro forums, screenshots, and comments qualifies as player warning activity and thus isn't allowed on FFXIAH
already an established rule.

I fail to see the spot where it's a player warning to post a guide. I can understand where the pictures might have fallen in that category but you could have just deleted the pictures. Sheesh. Call me a retard, nothing happens, I post some pictures and everyone goes ape ***! LMAO

It's best not to post any of it, RMT activity is forbidden by this site, I'm sure that even abusing it for your own gain falls into that category.

The fact that you fail to see how you were in violation, subsequent bitching and making ridiculous accusations just further prove my first point.

If you have a problem with the mods, take it to a PM, you probably won't get your way, but you're more likely to get at least a decent amount of respect.

Attention whoring isn't the way to do it.

So me showing people with steps and pictures how to intercept gil is beneficial to me how? Because it makes me feel good to help others out? If I wanted attention I would just post anywhere on the forums. Anywhere my name goes people get riled up, haven't you noticed this by now? ;)
By Jetackuu 2014-05-19 12:02:17  
Fenrir.Emirii said: »
Until you get banned because someone at SE wasn't paying attention and thought you were just one of those RMT.

This is why something like this should not be shared because its a good way to get someone banned.

And "doing it for 2 years" doesn't matter. One day, like I said, a new guy or whatever. One day.
Look, somebody dug Emirii out of lurking, something good came from the attention whoring.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-05-19 12:03:36  
So me showing people with steps and pictures how to intercept gil is beneficial to me how? Because it makes me feel good to help others out? If I wanted attention I would just post anywhere on the forums. Anywhere my name goes people get riled up, haven't you noticed this by now? ;)
Your level of reading comprehension is just astounding...
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:03:57  
Oh, and I would PM but it seems as though they have blocked me from using that feature so I can't..
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-19 12:05:40  
Oh, and I would PM but it seems as though they have blocked me from using that feature so I can't..

The system works! Good now kindly end thread.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 12:06:17  
You guys are posting faster than my what my internet can handle.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-19 12:07:32  
Pantafernando said: »
You guys are posting faster than my what my internet can handle.

I post hard and fast.
 Ragnarok.Loughry
user: Loughry
By Ragnarok.Loughry 2014-05-19 12:08:24  
I missed your guide, I hope it was informative for whomever did get to read it. You're quite knowledgeable when it comes to intercepting gil from the RMT. Keep up the good work.

Que Presidentmerman with reposting that picture of you snagging 30M like a boss. lol...
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:08:28  
aaaaaaaaaand done. That took longer than usual, a whole 12 minutes. I'll be back when my other hand isn't tired.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:10:07  
Ragnarok.Loughry said: »
I missed your guide, I hope it was informative for whomever did get to read it. You're quite knowledgeable when it comes to intercepting gil from the RMT. Keep up the good work.

Que Presidentmerman with reposting that picture of you snagging 30M like a boss. lol...

Oh no worries, it's still all over Google. Couple people let me know they have the HTML saved for future reference as well. So it's nice to know that not everyone assumed I was trolling. Maybe someone will get lucky. Thankfully none of you will as you don't believe me! XD Jokes on you!
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 12:11:47  
aaaaaaaaaand done. That took longer than usual, a whole 12 minutes. I'll be back when my other hand isn't tired.

You have weird fetishes...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:12:41  

You have weird fetishes...

At least I'll admit it! But that is one of the only ones I will admit to... for now.
 Ragnarok.Dragish
By Ragnarok.Dragish 2014-05-19 12:16:24  
the RMT you got the 250mil from is probably getting killed in a Chinese sweat shop lol..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:18:01  
Ragnarok.Dragish said: »
the RMT you got the 250mil from is probably getting killed in a Chinese sweat shop lol..

That's what Bleek told me when I got the 30M, so I know someone probably died when I got that much. Do I feel bad? Honestly, yes, but am I just going to give the gil back? Not even trying to risk it.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:18:27  
Ragnarok.Dragish said: »

It was march 5th, so if anything the damage is done. Nothing to see here!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-05-19 12:19:26  
You could...you know...not steal it?
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:20:23  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »

Who in the right mind would pass up a chance to snag millions and millions of gil? They've been screwing up our game since before Spook, it's about time I get them back. Someone's gotta do it, obviously no one else is.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 12:20:57  

Or just pay the gil <.<
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:21:34  

Who in the right mind would pass up a chance to snag millions and millions of gil? They've been screwing up our game since before Spook, it's about time I get them back. Someone's gotta do it, obviously no one else is.
And here, we have the lowest common denominator, both morally and mentally.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:21:57  

Or just pay the gil <.<

I'm broke as hell just putting myself through college, ain't nobody got time for that!
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 12:23:21  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

And here, we have the lowest common denominator, both morally and mentally.

Because attacking someone over the internet is so morally right in every way possible right? Funny how you guys attack me and I've never once came after one of you. Who's really the bigger person behind the desk?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:25:15  
You all blew that thread way out of proportion. It started as a guide, and I threw a picture in there. It would have been fine if you didn't all report the ***out of it.

Ya know, stealing and all that other fun stuff would be fine too, if people didn't call the police, either.

Amazing how that logic also applies to the real world.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2014-05-19 12:25:43  
You caught me, I was the bigger person all along.

We can move on now.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2014-05-19 12:26:08  

It's best not to post any of it, RMT activity is forbidden by this site (and always has been),

Except for when the ads were paying the bills! Seeing it on every page was ok at that time
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-19 12:27:14  
When you do stupid ***, you're going to be called on it.

When your reading comprehension is worse than a 4th grader's, you are going to look like an idiot.

When you spout nonsensical garbage, and try to justify your idiotic ***, such as stealing from "supposed RMT" (which could easily be applied to anyone with any amount of gil), yeah... it's going to be called for what it is.