Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 99 100 101
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 10:49:43  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
the desperate whimpers of the race baiting left. It is a pity that the public education system is controlled with an iron grip by the radical white left who have all but erased the involvement of African Americans in the building of America and the contributions made in all facets of its history.

So weird you would say some illogical tripe like that since Liberals actually promote the accomplishments and achievements of ethnicities other than the W.A.S.P in America. Which runs contrary to your notion of erasing their involvement in the building of America and the contributions made in all facets of it's history
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 10:51:12  
/blinksrepeatedly
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 10:52:58  
I'm sure those legislators in the South fighting to the last man standing to keep their history in the books want to involve the contributions of other races to the United States.

I know better than to assume all Southerners are like this but when you have people swearing that Jesus wrote the Constitution, the founders were ultra-conservative and that hispanic/lbgt/black history is all race baiting you know some screws are loose.

Oh right and creationism versus you know... evolution.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 11:05:56  

30 seconds before the blast a worker was quoted saying... "....so then I told that *** from the EPA to get off my *** back... I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 11:10:03  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

30 seconds before the blast a worker was quoted saying... "....so then I told that *** from the EPA to get off my *** back... I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!"

..............lol.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 11:19:33  
More race-baiting I guess:

Quote:
Jim Wheeler, Nevada Lawmaker, Says He'd Vote For Slavery If That's What His Constituents Wanted

CARSON CITY, Nev. -- CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.

"If that's what they wanted, I'd have to hold my nose ... they'd probably have to hold a gun to my head, but yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August.

His comments were swiftly denounced by Republicans and Democrats alike.

"Assemblyman Wheeler's comments are deeply offensive and have no place in our society," Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval said in a statement. "He should retract his remarks and apologize."

U.S. Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., called Wheeler's comments "insensitive and wrong," while the Assembly Democratic caucus said they were "reprehensible and disgusting."

Senate Minority Leader Michael Roberson, R-Henderson, on Twitter said Wheeler's comments are "outrageous, they are embarrassing and they are just plain sad."

"It's time for Jim Wheeler to find a new line of work," Roberson said.

Wheeler, a freshman lawmaker representing District 39, said his remarks were taken out of context and that he was trying to make a point that he was elected to represent his constituents.

At the August GOP meeting, Wheeler referenced a blog post from conservative activist Chuck Muth, who in June 2010 wrote about Wheeler's candidacy and said, "what if those citizens decided they want to, say, bring back slavery? Hey, if that's what the citizens want, right Jim?"

Wheeler told his audience he responded to Muth and said, "yeah, I would."

Reached late Monday, Wheeler said he was falsely being portrayed as a bigot.

"Anyone who knows me knows that I could never vote for something like that," he said of slavery. "It's disgusting. It's beyond disgusting."

He added, "There is absolutely no room in my life for any bigotry."
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 11:27:48  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But that doesn't play well to the media. It is better to publish knee-jerk reaction headlines (which generates more advertising revenue for them) than to publish actual, boring, true studies.

Here's the thing...You admitted on here that you haven't paid attention to state politics in a decade, you didn't know who Abbott was, and you skirted my Ted Cruz question. I highly doubt you pay attention to anything other than the national scale.

This is probably the first time I've said something like this to someone on here, but STFU, carpetbagger! You're an hour and a half South of me and can't even slightly wrap on the door of anything in the local sphere. You are a pure example of a BS Republican.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 11:38:24  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

I don't have to look for some obsure assemblyman that no one ever heard of, here is Democratic Representative Alan Grayson.

Yeah no race baiting here. The liberal fake outrage over a Republican posting something like that would have caused them to resign. When it's a Democrat though, meh go ahead.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 11:43:08  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
the desperate whimpers of the race baiting left. It is a pity that the public education system is controlled with an iron grip by the radical white left who have all but erased the involvement of African Americans in the building of America and the contributions made in all facets of its history.

So weird you would say some illogical tripe like that since Liberals actually promote the accomplishments and achievements of ethnicities other than the W.A.S.P in America. Which runs contrary to your notion of erasing their involvement in the building of America and the contributions made in all facets of it's history

Yes we have a whole Black History Month set aside because the liberals have completely whitewashed the way history is taught. All contributions of African Americans are completely removed from every significant event in American history.
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 11:50:48  
This is hilarious lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 11:53:27  
Yeah no race baiting here. The liberal fake outrage over a Republican posting something like that would have caused them to resign. When it's a Democrat though, meh go ahead.

Grayson godwin'd. He isn't wrong that certain segments of the Tea Party are hatemongers though. You need only peel back the statements to see the frothing hatred that comes out of their camp. You know, the hatred of hispanic migrant workers, the constant accusation of blacks being lazy, obsession with controlling women, virulent hatred of LBGT and the nativist sentiments. Obama is muslim, he isn't american, don't renig, comparing obama to a monkey, lynching a chair, flying confederate flags etc etc.

There are legit grievances the Tea Party have but the racist ***being spewed out around every corner is just impossible to overlook.

Fact is, if that Assemblyman was alone in his statements it'd be whatever but the Republican party constantly engages in race baiting and serving red meat to their constituency. Most of it involves disparaging people of color to rally the base to vote.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 11:54:16  
Thats an email put together by an independent in support of Obama.

That is also a photoshopped photo of one of Jacob Holdt's from "American Pictures"

So you want to attribute race baiting to a non official email where the only racially related comment and you have to be ignorant as all hell of early 20th century politics to say it's racist "At this point the Tea Party is no more popular than the Klan" versus an actual statement by a Republican congressman saying he would reinstute slavery if his constitutents wanted him too.

Whats in the water in PA? Cause it is affecting your brain cells.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 11:59:50  
Yes we have a whole Black History Month set aside because the liberals have completely whitewashed the way history is taught. All contributions of African Americans are completely removed from every significant event in American history.

So... when are you going to stop blatantly lying? Your dishonesty is so hilarious I can't help but wait and see the next lie you're going to churn out.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 12:01:06  

That is also a photoshopped photo of one of Jacob Holdt's from "American Pictures"

So you want to attribute race baiting to a non official email where the only racially related comment and you have to be ignorant as all hell of early 20th century politics to say it's racist "At this point the Tea Party is no more popular than the Klan" versus an actual statement by a Republican congressman saying he would reinstute slavery if his constitutents wanted him too.

No Alan Grayson himself put that photo out and defends it.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 12:01:32  
/donshismostevilhat

good....

race....

fight amongst yourselves....

good, good....

that'll distract the sheeple. the stupid *** will be too busy arguing and squabbling about what "color they are" to stop the government and the corporations from the mass raping....

good....

good.....

here's a new TV & a new sex & the city movie.... .

good.....

/mostmanicallaughimaginable
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:06:17  
So am I to take that comment as saying he thinks the tea party holds the ideals of the Klan or that he just referenced the klan as a "hey, heres a popularity list and the tea party is about neck and neck down here with the klan" type of thing...

I also don't think that the pub was really in favor of bringing back slavery either... I think its more just one of those I went too far in my explanation type of things... I think he was only trying to show his commitment to his constituents in trying to get them what they actually wanted instead of just being another guy in the seat ignoring them...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 12:07:22  

Yeah because George Washington Carver, Jean Baptiste Point du Sable, Crispus Attuks, The Buffalo Soilders, Tuskegee Airmen, Dred Scott, Frederick Douglas, W.E.B DuBois, and James Baldwin are only taught in February and definitely not elaborated upon with respect to their roles played in the regular history, science, and literature ciriculums
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 12:08:11  

Grayson godwin'd. He isn't wrong that certain segments of the Tea Party are hatemongers though. You need only peel back the statements to see the frothing hatred that comes out of their camp. You know, the hatred of hispanic migrant workers, the constant accusation of blacks being lazy, obsession with controlling women, virulent hatred of LBGT and the nativist sentiments. Obama is muslim, he isn't american, don't renig, comparing obama to a monkey, lynching a chair, flying confederate flags etc etc.

There are legit grievances the Tea Party have but the racist ***being spewed out around every corner is just impossible to overlook.

Fact is, if that Assemblyman was alone in his statements it'd be whatever but the Republican party constantly engages in race baiting and serving red meat to their constituency. Most of it involves disparaging people of color to rally the base to vote.

And here we are again with Spart unleashing his hate speech. I think this is the fourth time it has bubbled to the surface in this thread alone. Takes every racist scumbag in the world and associates him with people that want lower taxes. A true hateful racebaiter. Sick. A dude that can't even bring himself to say the word "America" he hates it so much. Always 'Murica! as if to imply the only people that love America are beer swillin' rednecks saluting the flag by their backyard grill. I have know idea what it is like to feel hatred the way you do, but I'm sure it is eating you up inside and causing you great stress and misery.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 12:08:49  
Siren.Mosin said: »
the sheeple. the stupid *** will be too busy arguing and squabbling about what "color they are" to stop the government and the corporations from the mass raping....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 12:13:00  

Ok fine but he also said:

Alan said:
“[T]here is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it.”

He's just calling a spade a spade. His indictment of the Tea Party isn't inaccurate.

Cause you know Rick Santorum did have this little gaff in the 2012 presidental elections:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 12:13:35  
@Sparthosx

YUS!

:D
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 12:19:21  

Ok fine but he also said:

Alan said:
“[T]here is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it.”

He's just calling a spade a spade. His indictment of the Tea Party isn't inaccurate.

Cause you know Rick Santorum did have this little gaff in the 2012 presidental elections:

Now you are just being silly. And if a Republican used the racial slurs you just did they would be called a racist.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 12:21:55  
I'm sorry but I'm not Rick Santorum and his campaign run died after this particular speech.

post edit: To call a spade a spade means to tell it like it is. No racial connotation is present in that particular usage of the word. And you say liberals using race baiting is their move of desperation.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:24:15  
He's just calling a spade a spade.
And if a Republican used the racial slurs you just did they would be called a racist.
Man... talk about forming a persecution complex...

Edit: I had to google that just to find out what the hell you were talking about as for me it what always just calling it out for what it is...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 12:27:33  
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:28:56  
People do need to take a step back and not be offended by everything though lol...

I thought it was kinda funny what a comedian did recently... he got 5 or 6 people in a room together all from different ethnic backgrounds and just started saying random words and the like and told anyone to stop him if they though it was offensive... some of it was just ridiculous lol... I mean the show itself is but I just thought that was funny in that people can take offense to almost anything...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 12:31:23  
Siren.Flavin said: »
I thought it was kinda funny what a comedian did recently... he got 5 or 6 people in a room together all from different ethnic backgrounds and just started saying random words and the like and told anyone to stop him if they though it was offensive...

I think that was Tosh, I lol'd too though.

PARKER edit

Mosin's right.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 12:31:27  
And here we are again with Spart unleashing his hate speech. I think this is the fourth time it has bubbled to the surface in this thread alone. Takes every racist scumbag in the world and associates him with people that want lower taxes. A true hateful racebaiter. Sick. A dude that can't even bring himself to say the word "America" he hates it so much. Always 'Murica! as if to imply the only people that love America are beer swillin' rednecks saluting the flag by their backyard grill. I have know idea what it is like to feel hatred the way you do, but I'm sure it is eating you up inside and causing you great stress and misery.

Believe whatever you want, I have intolerance for the intolerant. I'm not going to play apologetic for the Tea Partiers who stoke the racist sentiments of uneducated morons to score political points or who hate the President because he's black. Constantly trying to paint him as an 'outsider' isn't lost on anyone with critical thinking skills approaching the 8th grade. Why else would so much time be spent on birtherism, Obama's a muslim and he hates 'Murica.

Attack the president on his policy, not because he's of Kenyan roots or that his middle name is Hussain.

If you bothered to read anything outside your own cue cards you'd see I posted that the Tea Party has some legitimate grievances but the national platform is built upon fear, hatred and division. Many of the same 'Tea Party' folk are the ones pushing for gay marriage bans, creationism, extreme militarism and government intrusion that suits their agenda. It's far right *** the Founders explicitly write about as being counter to what America is supposed to be about.

So yes, these morons want 'Murica and not the United States of America. A country for white people, by white people and dominated by white people. All other people and religions should be in subservience to their narrow, pathetic set of beliefs. If you push some of them far enough they'll even wax nostalgic on the Confederacy as if our country being divided by war was something noble.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:32:20  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Siren.Flavin said: »
I thought it was kinda funny what a comedian did recently... he got 5 or 6 people in a room together all from different ethnic backgrounds and just started saying random words and the like and told anyone to stop him if they though it was offensive...
I think that was Tosh, I lol'd too though.
yeah it was Tosh lol..
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 12:33:19  
intolerance for the intolerant

we should hold sympathy for the intolerant

-being serious for once, sry-
[+]