Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 99 100 101
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-10-17 16:46:19  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It may take effort, but at least I make sure whatever I don't want it to be public stays that way. I don't go on facebook and say what a crappy day I have and then post information about my job or clients or anything stupid like that.

I highly doubt that anyone, even hackers, can find anything about me. And whatever NSA has found about me through my emails, can't tie this account to who I am. So, in essence, nobody can tie this account to the real-life me.

Go post how invincible and secure your online persona is on 4chan real quick and link your ah profile. I guarantee you'll have a package full of hippo ***delivered to your doorstep with your full legal name on it within 2 days.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-17 16:49:46  
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
It may take effort, but at least I make sure whatever I don't want it to be public stays that way. I don't go on facebook and say what a crappy day I have and then post information about my job or clients or anything stupid like that.

I highly doubt that anyone, even hackers, can find anything about me. And whatever NSA has found about me through my emails, can't tie this account to who I am. So, in essence, nobody can tie this account to the real-life me.

Go post how invincible and secure your online persona is on 4chan real quick and link your ah profile. I guarantee you'll have a package full of hippo ***delivered to your doorstep with your full legal name on it within 2 days.

You'd have to inspire some real hatred for someone to foot the bill for a dookie that big.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 17:05:24  
I liked how he personally called me out with some irrelevant theory about how i listen to 1 person telling me different or 10 people telling me the same thing :<

I actually learn from these little shouting matches by doing my own research on multiple sources (including lolFOX,lolCNN,and other lol"MSM"/not really news outlets.

But yes, im an *** to an extent in the "real world" and im working on that. You sir, just attack people for no reason other than their political affiliation/ideals, and you probably do it in real life too. Probably isnt even politics related either.

I can make sweeping assumptions about a person i dont know, but im not afraid of getting into a confrontation when i make someone look like an idiot because they dont know what theyre talking about. And generally, if anyone wants to fight because they lose an intellectual argument, that generally speaks badly for the other person.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-17 17:30:15  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
If the only thing that is moderating one's own behavior is the possibility of getting punched in the face, then one has some issues that one needs to resolve.
What, you expect people to be kind and courteous to you at all times, even online?

Why should I if what either of us write to each other does absolutely nothing to the other?

I could cuss you out, call out your family, go tell you to die in a fire, and so on and you wouldn't do any of that, or even care. And people do that to each other on a daily basis.

You could do the exact same thing, and it would not affect me one bit.

The only thing that is stopping people from doing that to others face-to-face is immediate retribution. Either snapping one's neck, punching them in the face, or a phone call to the police is determent enough for society to not do that to each other prior to online forums. Take the physical retribution out of the picture, you get people name calling each other constantly. It has been so bad that it is considered a sport to those who like to try to dish emotional harm to others.

It is not about having issues or not, it is reality. Are you saying that cyber-bullying doesn't exist and/or doesn't exist at the level where people are killing themselves over it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-17 17:34:57  
Yeah, sure, whatever.

Why don't you do that for me? Because I know that, by posting that on 4chan, my IP would be captured and easily traced back to either my work computer or my home computer. Heck, even visiting that website would still capture my IP, but that is besides the point.

So, go ahead, do it. Cannot find anything on me anyway.
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 17:42:36  
If the only thing that is moderating one's own behavior is the possibility of getting punched in the face, then one has some issues that one needs to resolve.
What, you expect people to be kind and courteous to you at all times, even online?

Why should I if what either of us write to each other does absolutely nothing to the other?

I could cuss you out, call out your family, go tell you to die in a fire, and so on and you wouldn't do any of that, or even care. And people do that to each other on a daily basis.

The only thing that is stopping people from doing that to others face-to-face is immediate retribution. Either snapping one's neck, punching them in the face, or a phone call to the police is determent enough for society to not do that to each other prior to online forums. Take the physical retribution out of the picture, you get people name calling each other constantly. It has been so bad that it is considered a sport to those who like to try to dish emotional harm to others.

It is not about having issues or not, it is reality. Are you saying that cyber-bullying doesn't exist and/or doesn't exist at the level where people are killing themselves over it?
No, but there is a common courtesy understood by everyone (well almost everyone) who takes part in internet conversations. you ARE supposed to be kind, polite, and if a disagreement occurs it isnt to be stretched to the limit of personal attack or threats. anyone whose taken a computer lit. class gets this lesson within the first few chapters. However, there are the exceptions like troll and warranted idiots bantering on about what they dont know about and challenging your specific knowledge without knowing your education level or your certain interests (people who have lost the argument and resort to personal attacks, etc [more than likely to preserve their Ego's and save face]).
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-17 18:39:47  
Oh shut up already. Every political thread is the same 5 or 6 liberals teeing off on people with enormous amounts of taunting and name calling. Go back read some threads before any of you call out King. You are all really horrible in these threads. I've seen Tenshi brought up several times in this thread and he never even posted; my name brought at completely irrelevant times. None of you can handle rational debate without making it personal so stop talking because you sound ridiculous.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-17 18:40:30  
Yeah, sure, whatever.

Why don't you do that for me? Because I know that, by posting that on 4chan, my IP would be captured and easily traced back to either my work computer or my home computer. Heck, even visiting that website would still capture my IP, but that is besides the point.

Young, accountant at a large firm that does business across state lines, live in San Antonio TX... That's off the top of my head, I'm sure some forum searching and a little old fashioned cold calling and freedom of information act requests could pin you down in a heartbeat. There is no such thing as internet anonymity.

Private detectives tracked people down with less than that to go on long before IP addresses. The only difference now is that people have the illusion of anonymity that they knew didn't exist 20 years ago.

Those points aside, there is something deeply flawed with a person who feels unbridled freedom under the guise of anonymity that they don't when there are more immediate consequences.

I guess the only real question now is, where do I find a hippopotamus?
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 18:43:31  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Oh shut up already. Every political thread is the same 5 or 6 liberals teeing off on people with enormous amounts of taunting and name calling. Go back read some threads before any of you call out King. You are all really horrible in these threads. I've seen Tenshi brought up several times in this thread and he never even posted; my name brought at completely irrelevant times. None of you can handle rational debate without making it personal so stop talking because you sound ridiculous.

Everything you say is either a lie backed up with no facts or evidence, or just random off topic ***. Your last 10 posts are all ***. Nothing you have ever said is remotely close to factual or accurate, so do us a favor and never post again in a political thread, and definitely never tell people how they sound because you are the worst offender on this site.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-10-17 18:46:05  
Yeah, sure, whatever.

Why would I do it? All I'm saying is if you use the internet, it can be used against you. Obviously taking precautions will reduce that risk, in some cases significantly but for someone with enough reason and time, they can find you. So don't be so sure of your anonymity.

Also, this site logs your IP's as well.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-17 18:50:04  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Everything you say is either a lie backed up with no facts or evidence, or just random off topic ***. Your last 10 posts are all ***. Nothing you have ever said is remotely close to factual or accurate, so do us a favor and never post again in a political thread, and definitely never tell people how they sound because you are the worst offender on this site.

As I said nothing but personal attacks. You are the worst offender.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 19:08:06  
You deserve it, and until you actually start posting legit facts, and stop treating this like a fox news blog, it will continue. You are not the victim, its adorable how you always pretend to be, but no one cares.
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 19:10:51  
Enuyasha said: »

No, but there is a common courtesy understood by everyone (well almost everyone) who takes part in internet conversations. you ARE supposed to be kind, polite, and if a disagreement occurs it isnt to be stretched to the limit of personal attack or threats. anyone whose taken a computer lit. class gets this lesson within the first few chapters. However, there are the exceptions like troll and warranted idiots bantering on about what they dont know about and challenging your specific knowledge without knowing your education level or your certain interests (people who have lost the argument and resort to personal attacks, etc [more than likely to preserve their Ego's and save face]).

fell right into that category sir!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 19:12:16  
As does Aman.
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 19:15:34  
As does Aman.
it wasnt aimed at you, sorry :(
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-17 19:15:37  
You deserve it, and until you actually start posting legit facts, and stop treating this like a fox news blog, it will continue. You are not the victim, its adorable how you always pretend to be, but no one cares.

You seem to care enough. Can't find a post of mine that you don't reply to.

You might want to reread some of your posts before you start criticizing the quality of others' posts. You are never civil. You never post facts. Nearly every post ends with some kind of taunt.

I'm pretty confident if anyone gave enough of a crap to back read they would see me remain on topic and not making it personal this entire 55 page monstrosity. You just don't like my counterpoints and you find it frustrating and take it personally.
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 19:16:54  

You might want to reread some of your posts before you start criticizing the quality of others' posts. You are never civil. You never post facts. Nearly every post ends with some kind of taunt.

I'm pretty confident if anyone gave enough of a crap to back read they would see me remain on topic and not making it personal this entire 55 page monstrosity. You just don't like my counterpoints and you find it frustrating and take it personally.
You dun already failed at that sir :(
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 19:21:37  

I laughed. More lies. Good luck proving that along with all of your other baseless "counterpoints." You have never made a point, much less countered one with a fact. Most of the time you ask others to do your work, or you just spout off *** more off base than Sarah Palin's worst day. Keep playing that victim card tho, I'll keep laughing.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-17 19:29:50  
I don't think you'll find anyone that agrees with you that I've never made a point and that I have lied. And you aren't laughing.

It is obvious that this will not end until you have had the last word. The thread has devolved into complete crap so go ahead, have your last word.

Edit: Oh and bye Enu that can't seem to stop talking to me.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 19:36:07  
I promise I laugh at all of your posts, isn't that why you type them? I mean, isn't the purpose of this post to generate laughter? Because its certainly not factual:
The House is the most accurate representation of the will of the American people at they are all up for election every two years and even on a Presidential year that saw the reelection of President Obama, the Republicans retained the House. The Senate is imposing their will over the will of the American people. This will all end up being a very short-lived small victory for the Democrats. The public got to see up close the cold and extreme measures the powers that be in the Democratic party are willing to take to get their way. The Democrats were willing to destroy the economy over getting their way on a mere one year delay on the individual mandate. It was a game of chicken, the Republicans blinking because it is clear Obama/Reid will go through with defaulting if given the opportunity. They saw the unnecessary closure of monuments. They saw the Democrats intentionally not paying the families of our fallen soldiers. They saw the Democrats not even bring up for a vote clean bills to open departments of the government with no strings attached. They overplayed their hand with unbelievable coldness and stubbornness and everyone saw it.

Should have taken the bail out on Obamacare the Republicans were handing Obama, it would have saved the American people for this incoming trainwreck and the Democratic party.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-17 19:39:34  
I promise I laugh at all of your posts, isn't that why you type them? I mean, isn't the purpose of this post to generate laughter? Because its certainly not factual:
The House is the most accurate representation of the will of the American people at they are all up for election every two years and even on a Presidential year that saw the reelection of President Obama, the Republicans retained the House. The Senate is imposing their will over the will of the American people. This will all end up being a very short-lived small victory for the Democrats. The public got to see up close the cold and extreme measures the powers that be in the Democratic party are willing to take to get their way. The Democrats were willing to destroy the economy over getting their way on a mere one year delay on the individual mandate. It was a game of chicken, the Republicans blinking because it is clear Obama/Reid will go through with defaulting if given the opportunity. They saw the unnecessary closure of monuments. They saw the Democrats intentionally not paying the families of our fallen soldiers. They saw the Democrats not even bring up for a vote clean bills to open departments of the government with no strings attached. They overplayed their hand with unbelievable coldness and stubbornness and everyone saw it.

Should have taken the bail out on Obamacare the Republicans were handing Obama, it would have saved the American people for this incoming trainwreck and the Democratic party.

The ability to completely ignore any facts that don't support your already formed opinion still confounds me... I'm guessing Aman is a young earth creationist...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-17 20:48:19  
We are laughing at Aman. As usual.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-17 22:55:05  
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
We are laughing at Aman. As usual.
Stanflames uncle.

Unless I am going to fat back in ah.com history.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Did somebody say fat back? ^_^
By Enuyasha 2013-10-17 23:07:46  
I don't think you'll find anyone that agrees with you that I've never made a point and that I have lied. And you aren't laughing.

It is obvious that this will not end until you have had the last word. The thread has devolved into complete crap so go ahead, have your last word.

Edit: Oh and bye Enu that can't seem to stop talking to me.
hey, i talk to everybody :(
Im just really interested in politics when you and only you post

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-17 23:35:34  
Enuyasha said: »
And yet, you fail to follow your own rules. So does almost everyone who uses the internet.

Hypocrite much?

Odin.Jassik said: »
Young, accountant at a large firm that does business across state lines, live in San Antonio TX... That's off the top of my head, I'm sure some forum searching and a little old fashioned cold calling and freedom of information act requests could pin you down in a heartbeat. There is no such thing as internet anonymity.

Go for it, the government is back at being inept, so go look me up and see if you at least get the right gender. Don't forget to PM me my name and see if you are anywhere close to being correct.

Why would I do it? All I'm saying is if you use the internet, it can be used against you. Obviously taking precautions will reduce that risk, in some cases significantly but for someone with enough reason and time, they can find you. So don't be so sure of your anonymity.

Also, this site logs your IP's as well.
Except I have a hard time with both the state and federal government in proving my own identification. Sometimes I have to show them my birth certificate, along with my state issued ID and my social security card just to prove who I am.

So, yeah, I'm pretty sure that even those who are supposed to keep records of me can't do so, I doubt any idiot with enough time can do it period.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-17 23:44:15  
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
What's up with the stenographer getting up and screaming "god will not be mocked" after the shutdown vote ended? When did we start putting Tea Party stenographers in there?

Good thing
the house is the will of the people
because that means we all are mocking someones god.

She was a Free Mason Conspiratist calling all the House Members out as frauds for saying "One Nation Under God". That they were all Satanists, that they couldn't server two masters etc. If you listen closely when she is being removed you can catch all that.

Though there was no mention of Charles Oakmen and Joe McCarthy who were responsible for the inclusion of the phrase during the red scare of the 50's. So yeah she was kind of a nutter... oh was she o_O????
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 99 100 101