First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 99 100 101
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-11 12:54:09  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Siren.Flavin said: »
You were in their shoes... you did do it too... you were just ok with it because your guy was in the office at that time lol...

When did bush keep veterans out of the national parks and when did he instruct the IRS to abuse individuals because of their political beliefs?

Obama never did this either, too bad for you. I know it's hard, but it's reality. Boehner closed the govt, is keeping it closed, and the IRS doesn't take orders from the President.
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 12:54:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
/rubs temples Is the backread even worth it? Are there any gems amongst this rubble?
I like to think there were... but probably not...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-11 12:59:09  
the only legitimate Obama gripe is that they gave him the Nobel peace prize for no reason.

sorry, kind of out of left field, but them awarding it today made me think of how it was de-valued in my mind that year...

anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled non-sense, already in progress.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:00:58  
/rubs temples Is the backread even worth it? Are there any gems amongst this rubble?

thousands of years from now alien internet archaeologists will uncover that one gem...... That spark of almost divine intelligence that could have saved the planet, had it not been buried in 39 pages of NO U!!!! IRS!! BUSH DID IT!!! BENGAZI!!! CRIPPLED CHILDREN!!! VETERANS!!! WATERGATE!!!

But I can assure you it didn't come from me.

/flings monkeypoop
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-11 13:04:32  

That rip tide is a ***!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:08:18  
That rip tide is a ***!

and the puns are terrible....

I wish Pleebo hadn't become so NAUSI-ATED that he felt like he had to leave.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-11 13:17:35  
D'awww! Awww! Nausi even [+]ed that! He loves Pleebo! He really, really does!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:19:05  
I think they might be the same person....

musical interlude

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 13:24:47  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Dude, you are justifying the governments tyranny by saying "hey, if you were in their shoes you'd do it too..."

What ever happened to the whole concept of "civil service"? Are you suggesting that just because some people will hate you anyways, you get to say "screw that"?

No, what I'm saying is we should get rid of the whole thing.

Shut down the government. Go into default. Let the economy collapse.

And start over.

Oh? Carry on then!

----

Obama appoints the Secretary of the Interior who oversees the National Park Service.

Obama appoints the Secretary of the Treasury who oversees the Internal Revenue Service.

In the worst case scenario orders to abuse came directly from the top. In the best case scenario incompetence from the top failed to prevent the abuse. If the only proof you will accept is to personally witness Obama giving the order directly, your standards are biases and unreasonable. He's a politician, politicians LIE.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 13:25:26  
D'awww! Awww! Nausi even [+]ed that! He loves Pleebo! He really, really does!
It was delightfully clever and refreshing.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:32:38  
Obama appoints the Secretary of the Interior who oversees the National Park Service.

Obama appoints the Secretary of the Treasury who oversees the Internal Revenue Service.

In the worst case scenario orders to abuse came directly from the top. In the best case scenario incompetence from the top failed to prevent the abuse. If the only proof you will accept is to personally witness Obama giving the order directly, your standards are biases and unreasonable. He's a politician, politicians LIE.

Wait...who did obama abuse at the national parks again?

I'm not saying obama didn't suggest it himself. I'm saying he didn't have to order it. It would have happened anyways.

Twelve senators sent a letter to the IRS asking them to scrutinize the tea party

When was the IRS the good guy that always did everything right?
is the part I don't get.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 13:36:27  
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
Dude, you are justifying the governments tyranny by saying "hey, if you were in their shoes you'd do it too..." What ever happened to the whole concept of "civil service"? Are you suggesting that just because some people will hate you anyways, you get to say "screw that"?
No, what I'm saying is we should get rid of the whole thing. Shut down the government. Go into default. Let the economy collapse. And start over.
Oh? Carry on then!
No, lets not and say we did. Default would be a disaster. To put that into perspective for you that be over 9,000 times worse than this park crisis we are in.
You forget though... it gets him what he wants so he's ok with it...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-11 13:40:28  
Still not seeing the part where it makes sense for a president to risk his career for some petty partisan hate.

But, I am seeing the part where people who don't like Obama want him to be at blame.
We're dealing with people who initiated a government shutdown and who are now outraged that the government is, in fact, shut down. Logic isn't their strong suit.

That rip tide is a ***!

and the puns are terrible....

I wish Pleebo hadn't become so NAUSI-ATED that he felt like he had to leave.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-11 13:41:13  
----

National Parks were closed by Congress, nothing the Secretary of the Interior can do about it. Fact.

Still waiting on proof that the order to target groups came down from anyone in the WH or Cabinet, which would directly counter the Oversight Committee's findings. Beliefs and wishes do not equate facts. Keep trying tho, your lies are amusing.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:45:40  
No, lets not and say we did. Default would be a disaster.

To put that into perspective for you that be over 9,000 times worse than this park crisis we are in.

A Disaster that would take care of all of the problems from government gridlock to global warming simultaneously.

We have grown so fat and lazy and complacent Squishy that I'm afraid it's the only solution. I'm sorry but things are going to get very very bad for a while before they get better.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 13:53:16  
There is another way though.

I have big plans for this planet. Having it glowing red radioactive for the next 15,000 years will significantly lower it's market value....

But I like where your head is at.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 13:53:27  
Dude, you are justifying the governments tyranny by saying "hey, if you were in their shoes you'd do it too..." What ever happened to the whole concept of "civil service"? Are you suggesting that just because some people will hate you anyways, you get to say "screw that"?
No, what I'm saying is we should get rid of the whole thing. Shut down the government. Go into default. Let the economy collapse. And start over.
Oh? Carry on then!
No, lets not and say we did. Default would be a disaster. To put that into perspective for you that be over 9,000 times worse than this park crisis we are in.

Default would only happen if Obama LET it happen. The government takes in PLENTY of cash to pay the interest on the debt.

If you had credit card interest payments of 100/month and you suddenly lost your job and had to get on unemployment. You (Obama) would have to make the executive decision to not pay your credit card payment with the unemployment insurance money you received, and therefore default on your debt.

It's just another way Obama can cause pain and havoc in the system and blame it on anyone else.

I guess you could blame republicans for refusing to authorize yet ANOTHER increase in the debt limit, but please recognize that with 17 trillion in national debt (7 trillion of which occurred during Obama's stewardship which isn't even over yet) and more debt accrued in the last 2 years than we increased GDP, we're quickly approaching the limit of our credit and no liberal has a plan to deal with it.

I would look at it like this, if one has a compulsive spending problem, is it better to address it before or after they've maxed out credit?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 13:59:24  
Oh? Carry on then!
Have a point there. Country went to hell, it must have been Obama collaborating with the devil and the Iranians. Just as we warned!
You were right! It is Obamas fault too! You can predict Nausi's thoughts... Idk if I could handle that... having the same thoughts as him rattling around in my head... god bless you person I don't know god bless every one of you!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-11 14:00:17  
Too bad the debt limit is going to be raised.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 14:08:19  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
We're dealing with people who initiated a government shutdown and who are now outraged that the government is, in fact, shut down. Logic isn't their strong suit.

Oh we have plenty of logic. It's sanity and foresight that we lack.
And they obviously skipped teaching Newton's laws of action and reaction in some of our classes.

/gasps in amazement at the workings of light switches every time
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 14:32:38  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Too bad the debt limit is going to be raised.

You might be right....

BOOOOOOO!

I better go challenge some tea party congressmen's manhood to derail these talks....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 14:36:35  
We're dealing with people who initiated a government shutdown and who are now outraged that the government is, in fact, shut down. Logic isn't their strong suit

Give me a break dude, one side of your mouth you decry that the government is so big and complex that if something happens no single person or entity can be held responsible 'you can't hold Obama responsible for the actions of the IRS/NPS'. Then out the other side of your mouth you say crap like that....
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 14:38:07  
We're dealing with people who initiated a government shutdown and who are now outraged that the government is, in fact, shut down. Logic isn't their strong suit
Give me a break dude, one side of your mouth you decry that the government is so big and complex that if something happens no single person or entity can be held responsible 'you can't hold Obama responsible for the actions of the IRS/NPS'. Then out the other side of your mouth you say crap like that....
Youshould go stand in front of a mirror and say that to yourself and see if that even makes sense to you...
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-11 14:53:33  
And on the 11th day of the Government Shutdown. Captain Keith Colburn of the Wizard from Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" came down from the frozen tundra's of the north to weigh in on the matter

Captain Keith Colburn said: »
"We're basically locked out, our fisheries are all closed because we don't have National Marine Fisheries ... on the job to issue the permits. I guess they're deemed unessential staff, they're kind of essential to us.

A good percentage of that goes to the holiday market, New Year's in particular. So if we don't have our crab delivered, frozen, and shipped by about the first or second week of November, it's not going to make the holiday markets. We're not going to see the premium price that we would normally see this time of year.

There is a threat that our crab will be replaced by cheap Russian imports, or pirated Russian crab, and that will definitely occur in Japan. In effect, the government shutdown is putting Americans out of work, and putting Russians to work. How's that figure?

Now it's affecting bad reality TV!!!!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 99 100 101