サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 09:39:56  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I never said that they don't know how to use calculators.
LOL but you understand the point I was getting at right?
Yeah, I see your point. However, they accepted the job of being the demons of society. Kindof like bill collectors and car salesmen.
Dude, we can't kick someone in the balls over and over and over and over again and then expect them to just grin and bear it and "do their jobs"... It goes all the way to the white house because NOBODY LIKES US! We want them all to loose their jobs. Did you think they weren't going to take it personally!?
Nafarious plot #82 was a success... put everyone at odds with the conservatives so that they grow to hate them and their foolish ways! That way when we wipe them out like the Jews no one will care! FOX news was a pet project of mine... it's working just as planned! Wedd out the weak minded and foolish and make everyone else look at them that way as well! Muahahaha!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-11 09:40:53  
Except those who consider IRS scandal is a "phony scandal"

All I'm saying is it's not a conspiracy. A conspiracy is "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful"

It's not a secret! They hate us! and We hate them!!!

If you saw someone wearing an IRS badge in the crosswalk you would instinctively stomp on the gas peddle. You might not hit him, but you would try.

Obviously they are going to give the tea party more scrutiny It's dumb to think they wouldn't. We are fundamentally at odds.

Hey look! It's another request from those jerks in the tea party demanding 501-c4 status so they can fire me. I WONDER IF I SHOULD BREAK MY NECK GETTING BACK TO THEM?

/roundfile

They threw your application in the garbage and then they peed on it.

Put yourself in their shoes for thirty seconds and tell me you wouldn't do the exact same thing.

I know I would!
Now I see your point. You are thinking that they were targeted as a survivalist tendency. My mistake.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-10-11 09:44:04  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Quote:
According to the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, the I.R.S. received 199,689 applications for tax-exempt status between 2010 and 2012. In 2012 alone, the agency received 73,319, of which about 22,000 were not approved in the initial review process. The inspector general looked at 296 applications flagged as potentially being from political groups. That means most of the applications pulled aside for further scrutiny in those years had nothing to do with politics, conservative or liberal, just as most of the red flags thrown up by the I.R.S.’s lookout lists were not overtly political.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/05/us/politics/irs-scrutiny-went-beyond-the-political.html?hp&pagewanted=all&_r=0
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 10:02:00  
Now I see your point. You are thinking that they were targeted as a survivalist tendency. My mistake.

It should come as no surprise that government employees, liberals, that work at the IRS, that everyone hates, that the tea party would like to all be fired and replaced with a flat tax and a computer program... wouldn't give a flying *** whether or not a tea party application got processed in a timely manner.

Here's another mind blowing revelation! Chickens don't particularly like chicken hawks!!!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 10:08:43  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 10:17:13  
I don't know why we are even debating this.Remember when the IRS apologized for specifically scrutinizing tea party groups?

Remember when the president apologized for it too and "fixed" it?
"I’ll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable..." - Obama

Oh guess what? Current employees testify before congress that it's still happening.

Oh it's not just political action committees, it's potentially also future politicians.

Look at the lengths Obama goes to to ensure the people experience pain from the government shutdown, are you really gonna reply by saying 'but that's just politics, he'd never do anything really bad'?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 10:21:30  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I don't know why we are even debating this.Remember when the IRS apologized for specifically scrutinizing tea party groups?

"I’ll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable..." - Obama

Oh guess what? Current employees testify before congress that it's still happening.

Oh it's not just political action committees, it's potentially also future politicians.

Look at the lengths Obama goes to to ensure the people experience pain from the government shutdown, are you really gonna reply by saying 'but that's just politics, he'd never do anything really bad'?

I'm saying it isn't shocking or especially news worthy that democrats don't like republicans and vice versa...

We have to quit pulling the fire alarm everytime someone smokes a cigarette if we want people to take us seriously.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 10:26:50  

I'm saying it isn't shocking or especially news worthy that democrats don't like republicans and vice versa...

We have to quit pulling the fire alarm everytime someone smokes a cigarette if we want people to take us seriously.
The shocking part is that they abuse the power of government to achieve their ends.

To that we should absolutely pull the fire alarm each and every time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-11 10:26:52  

Problem is, who's going to quit first?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 10:32:30  
I don't know why we are even debating this.Remember when the IRS apologized for specifically scrutinizing tea party groups? Remember when the president apologized for it too and "fixed" it? "I’ll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable..." - Obama Oh guess what? Current employees testify before congress that it's still happening. Oh it's not just political action committees, it's potentially also future politicians. Look at the lengths Obama goes to to ensure the people experience pain from the government shutdown, are you really gonna reply by saying 'but that's just politics, he'd never do anything really bad'?
Nefarious plot #92: get people like this to blather on endlessly so that no one takes conservatives seriously anymore... Obama seen in this phot picking up a quarter. "OMG he is steling money from the people and pocketing it for himself! Is this what he is doing with the money that rightfuly belongs to the people!?!"

In other news some guy that Obama has never met before but defines himself as a democrat punches and known republican! Omg Obama is setting hit squads after republicans now! Hide your babies! Hide yo wives! and so on... all going according to plan...

Nefarious plot # 146: Put Ted Cruz in office under the Tea Party flag to cause further chaos amongst the republican party leadership and rank and file... make him pull stunts like standing for 21 hours and talking about nothing that had absolutely no point as it was not a filibuster just a pr stunt... and make jokes like
Quote:
Cruz played up the notion that the White House feared his influence, especially as he plans to join fellow Senate Republicans for a meeting with Obama on Friday at the White House.

"After leaving here, I'm going to be going to the White House. I will make a request -- if I'm never seen again, please send a search and rescue team," Cruz said, joking that he might mysteriously wake up in Syria.
So we can all laugh at him... and also that, when heckled by members of his crowd we can watch him throw claims around like "Obama sent these people here to heckle me!" Yes... yes... it was all part of the plan...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 10:36:30  
I don't know why we are even debating this.Remember when the IRS apologized for specifically scrutinizing tea party groups? Remember when the president apologized for it too and "fixed" it? "I’ll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable..." - Obama Oh guess what? Current employees testify before congress that it's still happening. Oh it's not just political action committees, it's potentially also future politicians. Look at the lengths Obama goes to to ensure the people experience pain from the government shutdown, are you really gonna reply by saying 'but that's just politics, he'd never do anything really bad'?
I'm saying it isn't shocking or especially news worthy that democrats don't like republicans and vice versa... We have to quit pulling the fire alarm everytime someone smokes a cigarette if we want people to take us seriously.
The shocking part is that they abuse the power of government to achieve their ends. To that we should absolutely pull the fire alarm each and every time.
The question is were you there when republican presidents were in office questioning each and every one of their actions? Or are you exactly like the lib tards you accuse of worshipping their lord and savior Obama like he could do no wrong because your choice was in office?

Nefarious goal: Ostracize and ridicule conservatives to the point where no one cares about them anymore... even themselves! then eliminate them and move on peacably! We will replace the workforce with illegal immigrants!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-11 10:39:55  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Nefarious plot #92: get people like this to blather on endlessly so that no one takes conservatives seriously anymore... Obama seen in this phot picking up a quarter. "OMG he is steling money from the people and pocketing it for himself! Is this what he is doing with the money that rightfuly belongs to the people!?!"

In other news some guy that Obama has never met before but defines himself as a democrat punches and known republican! Omg Obama is setting hit squads after republicans now! Hide your babies! Hide yo wives! and so on... all going according to plan...

Nefarious plot # 146: Put Ted Cruz in office under the Tea Party flag to cause further chaos amongst the republican party leadership and rank and file... make him pull stunts like standing for 21 hours and talking about nothing that had absolutely no point as it was not a filibuster just a pr stunt... and make jokes like
Quote:
Cruz played up the notion that the White House feared his influence, especially as he plans to join fellow Senate Republicans for a meeting with Obama on Friday at the White House.

"After leaving here, I'm going to be going to the White House. I will make a request -- if I'm never seen again, please send a search and rescue team," Cruz said, joking that he might mysteriously wake up in Syria.
So we can all laugh at him... and also that, when heckled by members of his crowd we can watch him throw claims around like "Obama sent these people here to heckle me!" Yes... yes... it was all part of the plan...
Isn't that what the mainstream media has been doing for the past decade or so?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 10:44:44  
/comfort Kingnobody
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-11 10:55:30  
Well, it's true!

It isn't all Fox News who are throwing these stories about how "evil" Obama is and what he is doing to this nation. I don't watch Fox News at all and I still get blasted with these stories on a daily basis.

Edit: also how "evil" Republicans are on a daily basis too...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-11 11:05:24  
Well, it's true!

It isn't all Fox News who are throwing these stories about how "evil" Obama is and what he is doing to this nation. I don't watch Fox News at all and I still get blasted with these stories on a daily basis.

Maybe because once you leave the conservosphere, the reality becomes apparent that many liberals aren't very happy with what has turned out to be a very moderate Barack Obama. Many of these same liberals are akin to their far-right mirrors in that they want big changes and they want them now. Problem is, the Democratic party has no Tea Party mirror. At best, you get to listen to Bernie Sanders.

Obama pushes healthcare beloved at one point by Republicans, continues Bush-era policies of detention and drones, serves the interests of Wall Street, took his time to switch his position on gay marriage and is pretty much the picture of a calculating politician.

Of course you'll always have your sycophants who do nothing but back their party/president (like the people who swear Bush was da best) but liberal? Obama is a left-leaning moderate. Always has been.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-11 11:07:06  
That's not even getting into the fact that Republicans currently have a problem with communicating outside the WASP community.

The Democrats have an advantage only because Republicans are so bad at communicating their platform message without offending damn near everyone.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 11:23:28  
Well, it's true! It isn't all Fox News who are throwing these stories about how "evil" Obama is and what he is doing to this nation. I don't watch Fox News at all and I still get blasted with these stories on a daily basis. Edit: also how "evil" Republicans are on a daily basis too...
I think you missed my point entirely...
By Fumiku 2013-10-11 11:26:57  
Looks like Harry Reid has your back! Just sayin'
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 11:39:10  
Fumiku said: »
Looks like Harry Reid has your back! Just sayin'
He better... I pay him very well!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 11:52:29  
The shocking part is that they abuse the power of government to achieve their ends.

what's shocking about it?

That's the whole point of limiting the size and scope of government.
It's not possible for anyone to not abuse that kind of power.

That's why I said... Put yourself in the shoes of an IRS agent.
Let's say you're the only republican that works there and you just got done watching that movie with the guy pretending he was a pimp at ACORN and then hey look, it's an application from a group just like ACORN asking for special tax status...and here is another one from a group I like.

I wonder which one I will process first...

then multiply that by 10,000 other people that work there and there is your conspiracy.

What the tea party doesn't understand is that it goes both ways nobody at the IRS likes them either and they ain't ever gunna. Not then and certainly not now after we trashed them for a year....

YEAH! Let me jump right on that application Mr. Tea Party Patriot! I totally love and understand you now, thanks for kicking me in the balls every day this year.....

/rolls up his sleeves to get to work

Yeah I can here the rustling of paper from here with all the mad flurry to help the tea party.... I bet they're practically starting a fire with all that paper on paper friction....

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 12:26:24  

what's shocking about it?

That's the whole point of limiting the size and scope of government.
It's not possible for anyone to not abuse that kind of power.

That's why I said... Put yourself in the shoes of an IRS agent.
Let's say you're the only republican that works there and you just got done watching that movie with the guy pretending he was a pimp at ACORN and then hey look, it's an application from a group just like ACORN asking for special tax status...and here is another one from a group I like.

I wonder which one I will process first...

then multiply that by 10,000 other people that work there and there is your conspiracy.

What the tea party doesn't understand is that it goes both ways nobody at the IRS likes them either and they ain't ever gunna. Not then and certainly not now after we trashed them for a year....

YEAH! Let me jump right on that application Mr. Tea Party Patriot! I totally love and understand you now, thanks for kicking me in the balls every day this year.....

/rolls up his sleeves to get to work

Yeah I can here the rustling of paper from here with all the mad flurry to help the tea party.... I bet they're practically starting a fire with all that paper on paper friction....
Dude, you are justifying the governments tyranny by saying "hey, if you were in their shoes you'd do it too..."

What ever happened to the whole concept of "civil service"? Are you suggesting that just because some people will hate you anyways, you get to say "screw that"?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 12:37:26  
You were in their shoes... you did do it too... you were just ok with it because your guy was in the office at that time lol...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-11 12:40:07  
You were in their shoes... you did do it too... you were just ok with it because your guy was in the office at that time lol...

When did bush keep veterans out of the national parks and when did he instruct the IRS to abuse individuals because of their political beliefs?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-11 12:41:41  
Wow... you really are a ridiculous person lol...
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-11 12:45:46  
It's more like the government is ran by people therefore you shouldn't be alarmed that it has faults, much like how people do.

If you say I'm in the party that doesn't want to pay taxes, and I'm going to file for tax exempt status and IRS shouldn't scrutinize this EVAH!

Then you are missing the part where the IRS's job is to collect taxes.

If someone who is part of a party who has identifed themselves as part of the aforementioned group files for tax exempt status with a name that runs parallel to the aforementioned; they in response are going to say:

"Hey it is those guys who don't want to pay taxes trying to not pay taxes via a 501c submission. Better check into the validity of this."

Hell if you submit a 501c and do not expect some type of follow up that scrutinizes your claim... there are no words that wouldnt be insulting.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 12:49:21  
Dude, you are justifying the governments tyranny by saying "hey, if you were in their shoes you'd do it too..."

What ever happened to the whole concept of "civil service"? Are you suggesting that just because some people will hate you anyways, you get to say "screw that"?

No, what I'm saying is we should get rid of the whole thing.

Shut down the government. Go into default. Let the economy collapse.

And start over.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-11 12:50:09  
/rubs temples

Is the backread even worth it? Are there any gems amongst this rubble?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-11 12:52:13  

When did bush keep veterans out of the national parks and when did he instruct the IRS to abuse individuals because of their political beliefs?

he made all those old people eat cat food and repossessed their wheelchairs.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 99 100 101