言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 99 100 101
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 16:55:28  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
So, when is a scandal not a scandal? When it involves a democrat president?

Your rhetorical jest is connecting the President to the said IRS scandal. People objected to your point of their being an involvement by the president. You claim you do not have a burden to prove it. You in fact do.

What its like having the memory of a gold fish?
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 16:59:17  
Zerowone said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
irs is a company, not a government agency, and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.
Wow, you are so wrong, it isn't even funny.

IRS is an agency in the Department of the Treasury. I'm pretty sure you know what the Department of the Treasury is. (I'm starting to doubt that though) I'm pretty sure you can put 2 and 2 together...

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801). The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States. The United States Government was created by the Constitution as a central government representing the interests of the several States. Congress, however, is delegated authority over its territory and other property, i.e., the United States, pursuant to Art. 4 § 3(2), Congress' power to make "all needful rules and regulations" over its territory, i.e., United States' property or real estate. Acting in this capacity, Congress is not acting as a central government for the several States but is acting in the capacity as a state legislature over its territory and other property. The federal income tax is not pursuant to Art 1 § 8(1) but Art. 4 § 3(2). The Secretary in IRC § 7805 is delegated the authority to enforce Title 26 with "all needful rules and regulations." The Commissioner has only the authority the Secretary delegates to him as he is an inferior or subordinate public officer. No authority to enforce the internal revenue laws is delegated to him by statute. A Treasury Order specifically names the Commissioner to be the Chief Executive Officer of the IRS. The IRS is a government corporation which administers taxes laid within United States' territories and insular possessions and upon those who are subject to Congress' Art. 4 § 3(2) legislative jurisdiction, i.e., the "citizen of the United States" wherever resident.

Good day.
Thank you again for proving my point.

Did you read the first part of the sentences you underlined?
People aren't blind or a illiterate you know. Here let me show you:

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801)

The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States

Bolden because Kingnobody is trying his sophmoric games again.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 17:01:56  
irs is a company, not a government agency, and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.
Wow, you are so wrong, it isn't even funny.

IRS is an agency in the Department of the Treasury. I'm pretty sure you know what the Department of the Treasury is. (I'm starting to doubt that though) I'm pretty sure you can put 2 and 2 together...

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801). The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States. The United States Government was created by the Constitution as a central government representing the interests of the several States. Congress, however, is delegated authority over its territory and other property, i.e., the United States, pursuant to Art. 4 § 3(2), Congress' power to make "all needful rules and regulations" over its territory, i.e., United States' property or real estate. Acting in this capacity, Congress is not acting as a central government for the several States but is acting in the capacity as a state legislature over its territory and other property. The federal income tax is not pursuant to Art 1 § 8(1) but Art. 4 § 3(2). The Secretary in IRC § 7805 is delegated the authority to enforce Title 26 with "all needful rules and regulations." The Commissioner has only the authority the Secretary delegates to him as he is an inferior or subordinate public officer. No authority to enforce the internal revenue laws is delegated to him by statute. A Treasury Order specifically names the Commissioner to be the Chief Executive Officer of the IRS. The IRS is a government corporation which administers taxes laid within United States' territories and insular possessions and upon those who are subject to Congress' Art. 4 § 3(2) legislative jurisdiction, i.e., the "citizen of the United States" wherever resident.

Good day.
Thank you again for proving my point.

So it's created as a corporation, declared not to be a government agency by it's creating document, and declared an agency by a statute that was ruled unconstitutional twice.

something smells fishy...
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 17:31:13  
The Jetacku defense... Reading comprehension... do you have it?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-10 18:04:01  
Not going to even entertain the IRS scandal when there are so many other things grounded in reality to criticize the President on.

Then again this is why people can't take Tea Party extremists seriously. There are legitimate arguments to be had but instead of building upon those it's all doused with scandals, conspiracies, blind hatred and delusions fueled by billionaires looking to manipulate the anger of these very persons into changes that benefit their bottom line.

Obama wants to imprison white people and but them all in FEMA camps! Science is summed up by creationist myths! Dirty immigrants want to steal our jerrrrrrrrrrrrbs. HERP DERP HERP DERP. I sincerely wish for the day sanity is restored to the national platform soon.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 18:05:34  
So, when is a scandal not a scandal? When it involves a democrat president?

You're rhetorical jest is connecting the President to the said IRS scandal. People objected to your point of their being an involvement by the president. You claim you do not have a burden to prove it. You in fact do.

What its like having the memory of a gold fish?
Wow, I didn't realize that I said Obama's name in the first quote...oh wait, I didn't.

So, did I accuse Obama of using IRS to target political opponents? Nope, doesn't look like it.

I did infer (key word there, just in case you will miss it because you only look for certain words in posts) a connection, but I did not accuse him.

So, why should I prove that he did something when I didn't accuse him of doing anything? Besides being the guy who is supposed to run the executive branch of the government that is.

Here, I'll help you out on this one:

Jassik said that IRS is not a federal agency.

I said that IRS is a federal agency.

You said that IRS is not a federal agency while giving evidence that IRS is a federal agency.

Did that help you out, or do I need to use crayons next time? Maybe write my letters backwards to cope with your mind?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 18:06:41  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Not going to even entertain the IRS scandal when there are so many other things grounded in reality to criticize the President on.

Then again this is why people can't take Tea Party extremists seriously. There are legitimate arguments to be had but instead of building upon those it's all doused with scandals, conspiracies, blind hatred and delusions fueled by billionaires looking to manipulate the anger of these very persons into changes that benefit their bottom line.

Obama wants to imprison white people and but them all in FEMA camps! Science is summed up by creationist myths! Dirty immigrants want to steal our jerrrrrrrrrrrrbs. HERP DERP HERP DERP. I sincerely wish for the day sanity is restored to the national platform soon.
What, like Hollywood did during the Bush Administration?
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-10 18:07:10  
Like I said, desperate.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 18:11:22  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Like I said, desperate.
Speaking of desperate, I predict that Zero's next line of defense will be the "Y SO SERIOUS" memes
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-10 18:24:43  
What, like Hollywood did during the Bush Administration?

False equivalence.

At this point if Obama were to make a statement that he supports the laws of gravity, the response from the Republicans would be to deny gravity. Some hapless moron would probably jump off a building and kill themselves in a fervor.
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 18:31:29  
This ***again. Go back and re-read. We never said it wasn't a "Federal Agency". We have all said its not a "Government Agency".

irs is a company, not a government agency , and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.

[

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801)

The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States

Jassik said that IRS is not a federal agency. He said not a Government Agency

You said that IRS is not a federal agency while giving evidence that IRS is a federal agency. I said not a Government Agency

In review you are so desperate you put words in peoples mouth then refute the words you have put in their mouth.

You went so far as to say I said it wasn't a federal agency, when in fact I did say it was a federal agency, but not a government agency. There is a difference.

What you are doing is either an intentional strawman tactic, or you just have bad comprehension skills. So what it is?
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-10 18:39:04  
And here I was clicking in here thinking it was the impending XI server closure announcement....
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 19:07:27  
This ***again. Go back and re-read. We never said it wasn't a "Federal Agency". We have all said its not a "Government Agency".

irs is a company, not a government agency , and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.

[

Jassik said that IRS is not a federal agency. He said not a Government Agency

You said that IRS is not a federal agency while giving evidence that IRS is a federal agency. I said not a Government Agency

In review you are so desperate you put words in peoples mouth then refute the words you have put in their mouth.

You went so far as to say I said it wasn't a federal agency, when in fact I did say it was a federal agency, but not a government agency. There is a difference.

What you are doing is either an intentional strawman tactic, or you just have bad comprehension skills. So what it is?
So, what, federal =/= government now?

I didn't put words in anyone's mouth, but, I hate to break it to you, but federal agencies are part of the government, and if you have a federal agency, that is the same thing as being a government agency.

Or are you going to say that the sun isn't hot? Or the sky isn't blue? Or you are so wrapped up into emotion you forgot what you even said about being taken seriously on this forum.

But, please, go ahead and explain to everyone how a federal agency is not a governmental agency, or part of the government. Let me go get the popcorn...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 19:09:42  
wait, is this supposed to be that mental sodomy you keep promising me that you would do?
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 19:28:35  

Or the sky isn't blue?

The sky isn't blue it's a prismatic refraction, the color seen is dependent on the position of the viewer on the earth in relation to its daily rotation and position in its revolution around sun coupled with the quality of indivdual viewer's lens. But I don't expect an anti-science tea partier like yourself to understand complex concepts like that... or independent agencies and government corporations.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 19:31:39  
It's not a federal agency regardless of what you want to believe, it was established as a corporation and the document claiming it as an agency was ruled unconstitutional twice.

And none of that changes the fact that they don't report to the president and the IRS scandal had nothing to do with the president. No matter how hard you fap to the idea that Obama is an evil overlord and used his minions in the IRS to make life slightly inconvenient for a handful of activist groups.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-10 19:42:37  
It's not a federal agency regardless of what you want to believe, it was established as a corporation and the document claiming it as an agency was ruled unconstitutional twice.

And none of that changes the fact that they don't report to the president and the IRS scandal had nothing to do with the president. No matter how hard you fap to the idea that Obama is an evil overlord and used his minions in the IRS to make life slightly inconvenient for a handful of activist groups.

Quote:
fap to Obama

Thanks for the nightmare fuel.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 19:47:39  

Quote:
fap to Obama

Thanks for the nightmare fuel.

I really believe most of the people who pathologically hate him without a good reason are like the token anti-gay racist football player who gets caught in the shower with the black marching band guy.
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 19:49:07  

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-10 20:55:15  
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
I hated George Bush,

that's why we can't have nice things.

once every democrat loves george bush, every republican will love obama and a big rainbow will appear over the sky and that will the signal to rip off your clothes and dance naked in the street
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 22:10:04  

Or the sky isn't blue?

The sky isn't blue it's a prismatic refraction, the color seen is dependent on the position of the viewer on the earth in relation to its daily rotation and position in its revolution around sun coupled with the quality of indivdual viewer's lens. But I don't expect an anti-science tea partier like yourself to understand complex concepts like that... or independent agencies and government corporations.
That the best you can come up with?

And yet, it is still a federal agency. Time to rule it unconstitutional again?

I love how the liberals here (Jassik and Zero) love to automatically label people who don't fully agree with them to be "tea party radicals."

I guess that makes everyone a "tea party radical," including you 2!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-10 22:16:03  
Give it up, move on, whatever, nobody cared about the IRS "scandal" when it was happening and we damn sure don't care about it now. Couple of people lost their jobs and it was over, forever.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 22:24:51  
Give it up, move on, whatever, nobody cared about the IRS "scandal" when it was happening and we damn sure don't care about it now. Couple of people lost their jobs and it was over, forever.
Just wait until the liberal base is "targeted."

Then we would never hear the end of it...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-10 22:26:45  
Hey, you mean like Watergate? Been there, done that.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-10 23:05:58  

You would basically need a letter that says the following to convince some idiots the President was involved:

Dear Ms Lerner,

Do this illegal act please.

Thanks you with love,
President Obama

Even then it would be, well a lot of papers cross the President's desk everyday and you can't expect him to read everyone he signs.

Giving President Obama a pass on this shows just how willfully ignorant his supporters can be. They love tyranny as long as it's their tyrant. If you don't mind the President using the IRS as a political weapon then you better hope that you always like who is President, just as you better hope that you always like the Health and Human Services Secretary.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-10 23:07:12  
Just wait until the liberal base is "targeted."

Then we would never hear the end of it...
Hey, you mean like Watergate? Been there, done that.

Proves his point. never hear the end of it and Watergate was nothing compared to what this White House did with the IRS.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-10 23:12:23  
lol, now the IRS "scandal" that the WH had nothing to do with is worse than Watergate?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 99 100 101