Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-10 15:19:59  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I don't pretend to give a sh!t about those sob stories I post. I post them to expose they outright fabrication that the proposed "government" led system:

A) produces higher quality
B) is less expensive
C) is more convenient to use
D) is more concerned with caring for the people

It's been a whole 10 days since the system went live, forgive me if I don't think the sky is tumbling from the celestial heavens just yet.
It has also been 10 days since the government shutdown, forgive me for the same reason.

Also, the sequester has been ongoing for 8 months and 10 days. Sky still hasn't fallen, earth hasn't imploded, people haven't spontaneously incinerated yet. Dogs love cats though, can't explain that though.
....BUT we've kicked out war vets from national memorials in favor of hosting illegals and an immigration rally to push a political agenda!
Nausi, stop it!

Yes, it sucks that it happened, but harping on it will not help your message any.

There are millions of faults with the Obama Administration, it is just time to go to the next fault, like instead of trying to negotiate with Congress about the shutdown, the Obama Administration instead is planning on giving additional money to Egypt...

No, its important because the very people who want you to believe the government is the solution to all your healthcare woes, problems, and concerns (democrats), are the very people that are willing to inflict as much pain on you as possible in order to secure their power.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 15:25:13  
Yes Nausi... that's how they're doing it by keeping people out of national parks... nefarious plot #123 complete... democrats on the rise! Take that silly park goers! Muhahahahahahahah!!! /strokes evil mustache...
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 15:25:46  
Except we froze the funding and military aid to the interim government as of yesterday which was a direct edict from the Obama administration. We will continue to fund the private sector through the Egyptian-American Enterprise Fund.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2013/10/215258.htm

Quote:
We will, however, continue to hold the delivery of certain large-scale military systems and cash assistance to the government pending credible progress toward an inclusive, democratically elected civilian government through free and fair elections.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-10 15:30:23  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Yes Nausi... that's how they're doing it by keeping people out of national parks... nefarious plot #123 complete... democrats on the rise! Take that silly park goers! Muhahahahahahahah!!! /strokes evil mustache...

First they came...
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 15:36:22  

First they came...

[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 15:40:03  
First they came...
Yes... yes... /rubs hands together menacingly Except instead of the Jews we will round up all you pesky conservatives! That'll teach yas!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-10 15:42:20  
First they came...
Yes... yes... /rubs hands together menacingly Except instead of the Jews we will round up all you pesky conservatives! That'll teach yas!

Did the IRS scandal teach you nothing?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 15:45:21  
Do you understand why we fund Egypt?
To keep them from blowing us up?

Yeah, I know why. But what is more important, opening the government or planning to fund a hostile territory?
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 15:48:27  
The IRS rounded up conservatives and committed mass genocide?
Why else would you just reference them in support of your "First they came..." posting?

Funny cause they just did their due dilligence with a flood of political sounding groups filing for tax exemption status's and ultimately didn't deny them. Which taught us you can have a political sounding name for a group and not be denied tax exempt status. Which reminds me I need to change my name to a politcal sounding group.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-10 15:49:30  
Zerowone said: »
The IRS rounded up conservatives and committed mass genocide?
Why else would you just reference them in support of your "First they came..." posting?

Funny cause they just did their due dilligence with a flood of political sounding groups filing for tax exemption status's and ultimately didn't deny them. Which taught us you can have a political sounding name for a group and not be denied tax exempt status. Which reminds me I need to change my name to a politcal sounding group.

Except they only did it to conservatives and passed right over the liberals
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-10 15:50:50  
lol, IRS "scandal." Getting desperate now.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 15:51:35  
To keep them from blowing us up? Yeah, I know why. But what is more important, opening the government or planning to fund a hostile territory?
It has nothing to do with keeping them from blowing us up so if I missed the sarcasm tag please let me know lol...

Egypt has actually been one of the more stable places in the region, until recently. They've been the force that keeps the Suez canal open and running... and we've funded them and provided arms to do so... big oil man! I don't really believe that Egypt has ever really been thought of as a hostile territory by the US.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 15:53:40  
First they came...
Did the IRS scandal teach you nothing?
That was nefarious plot #112... fool... playing right into our hands... Only conservative helth insurance premiums will rise as well! We will drain you of your ability to purchase your guns and ammunition through the health care initiative so you will have to pay more to take care of those clogging arteries and ze cancer!
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-10 15:56:53  
To keep them from blowing us up? Yeah, I know why. But what is more important, opening the government or planning to fund a hostile territory?
It has nothing to do with keeping them from blowing us up so if I missed the sarcasm tag please let me know lol...

Egypt has actually been one of the more stable places in the region, until recently. They've been the force that keeps the Suez canal open and running... and we've funded them and provided arms to do so... big oil man! I don't really believe that Egypt has ever really been thought of as a hostile territory by the US.

Nope, never. The US doesn't support coups, thats why we are halting the funding.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 15:58:42  

Yeah, forgot the sarcasm tag again.

Anyway, Egypt hasn't been hostile towards America until just recently, and even then, it is only a small faction.

But if that faction gets to be in power....

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
lol, IRS "scandal." Getting desperate now.
So, when is a scandal not a scandal? When it involves a democrat president?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-10 16:07:13  
ooop

I barfed in my mouth a lil' there.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 16:09:11  
you mean when there IS a democrat president. show a single credible link between obama and the irs scandal.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 16:21:33  
Siren.Mosin said: »
ooop I barfed in my mouth a lil' there.
/provides wetnap
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 16:22:52  
Odin.Jassik said: »
show a single credible link between obama and the irs scandal.
You mean besides the fact that IRS targeted opponents to Obama, and he just happened to find out about it at the same time as the general public? And that doesn't smell fishy?

Besides, I don't have to show a link, because the buck still stops at the top of the totem pole. Kindof like if you screw up, your boss is the one who gets chewed out by a third party. Unless you are the boss, but you still get chewed out.

But, again, this scandal happened, it happened when it was most politically advantageous to Obama, and you still believe he didn't know about it, or at least heard about it before everyone else did?
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 16:25:39  
irs is a company, not a government agency, and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 16:27:50  
Because it smells fishy to me it means Obama directly had a hand in it... well he did that was nefarious plot #112 as I alluded to earlier silly... We had planned for the conservatives to come out earlier with this nonsense but for some reason they waited quite awhile to even speak up about it... silly conservatives... your doom is nigh!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-10 16:30:52  
As an accountant it was his dream to work for the IRS... when they turned him away he grew to hate them... as that rage boiled he then vowed that he would take revenge upon them all!! first by calling them more incompetent than state employees POW! now alleging that the IRS is controlled by a secret cadre of democrats in which they enforce their political wrath upon the god-fearing conservatives... I ask if you have god protecting you why do you need guns sirs!?!? anyways... his story continues from the shadows where he will one day destroy the agency that spurned him! With his full FURY!
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 16:34:48  
You mean besides the fact that IRS targeted opponents to Obama, and he just happened to find out about it at the same time as the general public? And that doesn't smell fishy?

Besides, I don't have to show a link, because the buck still stops at the top of the totem pole. Kindof like if you screw up, your boss is the one who gets chewed out by a third party. Unless you are the boss, but you still get chewed out.

But, again, this scandal happened, it happened when it was most politically advantageous to Obama, and you still believe he didn't know about it, or at least heard about it before everyone else did?

you got a lot to prove there with statements like those.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 16:41:49  
irs is a company, not a government agency, and they in no way report to the president, an accountant should know that.
Wow, you are so wrong, it isn't even funny.

IRS is an agency in the Department of the Treasury. I'm pretty sure you know what the Department of the Treasury is. (I'm starting to doubt that though) I'm pretty sure you can put 2 and 2 together...

As an accountant it was his dream to work for the IRS... when they turned him away he grew to hate them... as that rage boiled he one vowed that he would take revenge upon them all!! first by calling them more incompetent than state employees POW! now alleging that the IRS is controlled by a secret cadre of democrats in which they enforce their political wrath upon the god-fearing conservatives... I ask if you have god protecting you why do you need guns sirs!?!? anyways... his story continues from the shadows where he will one day destroy the agency that spurned him! With his full FURY!
I have never been insulted in all my life. Me, work for the IRS?

Or is that sarcasm and I missed it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 16:42:36  

Do you even read? Or are you attempting to troll me again?
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 16:45:51  

If I can write/type I can read. Asking you to back up what you claim. Instead you're trying to deflect the burden of proof being upon you as a troll tactic.
By Zerowone 2013-10-10 16:49:11  

IRS is an agency in the Department of the Treasury. I'm pretty sure you know what the Department of the Treasury is. (I'm starting to doubt that though) I'm pretty sure you can put 2 and 2 together...

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801). The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States. The United States Government was created by the Constitution as a central government representing the interests of the several States. Congress, however, is delegated authority over its territory and other property, i.e., the United States, pursuant to Art. 4 § 3(2), Congress' power to make "all needful rules and regulations" over its territory, i.e., United States' property or real estate. Acting in this capacity, Congress is not acting as a central government for the several States but is acting in the capacity as a state legislature over its territory and other property. The federal income tax is not pursuant to Art 1 § 8(1) but Art. 4 § 3(2). The Secretary in IRC § 7805 is delegated the authority to enforce Title 26 with "all needful rules and regulations." The Commissioner has only the authority the Secretary delegates to him as he is an inferior or subordinate public officer. No authority to enforce the internal revenue laws is delegated to him by statute. A Treasury Order specifically names the Commissioner to be the Chief Executive Officer of the IRS. The IRS is a government corporation which administers taxes laid within United States' territories and insular possessions and upon those who are subject to Congress' Art. 4 § 3(2) legislative jurisdiction, i.e., the "citizen of the United States" wherever resident.

Good day.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 16:51:45  

If I can write/type I can read. Asking you to back up what you claim. Instead you're trying to deflect the burden of proof being upon you as a troll tactic.
Or the fact that I didn't make an accusation at all. So, why should I try to prove that Obama knew about it when I never accused him of being anything more than the president.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-10 16:52:48  

So, the fact that it's existence is unconstitutional even under the 16th amendment, it generates a profit outside of it's own funding, and reports the same way as the federal reserve aren't red flags for mr. libertarian? Or maybe that it was ruled unconstitutional as a government agency twice?

Don't confuse a title with it's actual stature.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-10 16:55:21  

The IRS is a government corporation created by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to a congressional statutory grant of authority (see specifically IRC § 7801). The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government but it is declared by statute to be a federal agency of the United States. The United States Government was created by the Constitution as a central government representing the interests of the several States. Congress, however, is delegated authority over its territory and other property, i.e., the United States, pursuant to Art. 4 § 3(2), Congress' power to make "all needful rules and regulations" over its territory, i.e., United States' property or real estate. Acting in this capacity, Congress is not acting as a central government for the several States but is acting in the capacity as a state legislature over its territory and other property. The federal income tax is not pursuant to Art 1 § 8(1) but Art. 4 § 3(2). The Secretary in IRC § 7805 is delegated the authority to enforce Title 26 with "all needful rules and regulations." The Commissioner has only the authority the Secretary delegates to him as he is an inferior or subordinate public officer. No authority to enforce the internal revenue laws is delegated to him by statute. A Treasury Order specifically names the Commissioner to be the Chief Executive Officer of the IRS. The IRS is a government corporation which administers taxes laid within United States' territories and insular possessions and upon those who are subject to Congress' Art. 4 § 3(2) legislative jurisdiction, i.e., the "citizen of the United States" wherever resident.

Good day.
Thank you again for proving my point.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 99 100 101