Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 14:54:58  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
[I recall lots of protests but not one about the amount of white house staff he had.
Well if you don't remember it, then it didn't happen...
Only 3,000?
I know, doesn't seem a lot.

You can't be a bad president without more than 1k protests!

If I remember correctly, most of the protests happened in the last 2-3 years of his presidency...
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 15:00:26  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Runner fined 100 bucks for running through a shutdown park Hell hath no fury like an Obama scorned.
I give you credit to sticking to your guns on this nonsense lol...

at least he doesn't go down to the parks themselves and *** out the people who work at the parks like the pubs... lol...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 15:03:49  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
[I recall lots of protests but not one about the amount of white house staff he had.
Only 3,000?
If I remember correctly, most of the protests happened in the last 2-3 years of his presidency...
I doubt very much you are right with that assumption there... expecially considering the war began near the beginning of his first term... that and the whole election was in question from the start lol... People did not like Bush at all lol... Same with Obama now... just a different group of people... Most people just wrote Bush off as a retard though... The book of Bushisms! He did just used to make words up lol...
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-09 15:13:45  
Only 3,000?
I doubt very much you are right with that assumption there... expecially considering the war began near the beginning of his first term... that and the whole election was in question from the start lol... People did not like Bush at all lol... Same with Obama now... just a different group of people... Most people just wrote Bush off as a retard though... The book of Bushisms! He did just used to make words up lol...

It would certainly be easier to believe that he was simple than that there was a conspiracy against him. He is not a good speaker, but Gore is a stiff and Kerry has no voter appeal. The dems didn't put up much of a fight.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 15:25:04  
Some still believe Gore beat him lol...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 15:28:46  
Well, aside from the fact that I said "I believe that..." the War in Iraq didn't honestly take a turn towards the south until after CIA said "sorry, we lied, no WMD out there."

But that is also opinion. I didn't pay attention to all of those protests because they were a bunch of rabble looking for a fight. Same reason why I don't pay attention to all of those protests now. I bet you that you can find the same people in both protests.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-10-09 15:31:32  

Hey, person who claims a protest would happen/happened because of x gets to prove that.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 15:35:54  
Well, aside from the fact that I said "I believe that..." the War in Iraq didn't honestly take a turn towards the south until after CIA said "sorry, we lied, no WMD out there." But that is also opinion. I didn't pay attention to all of those protests because they were a bunch of rabble looking for a fight. Same reason why I don't pay attention to all of those protests now. I bet you that you can find the same people in both protests.
I did note it was your assumption... even with that there is still the fact that people thought he scammed the election via Florida and the no WMDs I believe was around the end of his first election... still well before the last couple years of his second term...

Probably... Protests are protests... some can be very effective others just kinda happen... I used to watch them weekly out the window at my old building... to those people though they probably mean a great deal...
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-10-09 15:38:08  
Well, aside from the fact that I said "I believe that..." the War in Iraq didn't honestly take a turn towards the south until after CIA said "sorry, we lied, no WMD out there."

But that is also opinion. I didn't pay attention to all of those protests because they were a bunch of rabble looking for a fight. Same reason why I don't pay attention to all of those protests now. I bet you that you can find the same people in both protests.
I think we have had this discussion before...

War protests happened before the invasion and after. A lot of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_Iraq_War
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:06:52  

We have had this discussion before.

I didn't say there were no protests before, during, or after the Iraq War, I said that general feelings didn't turn sour until after CIA admitted to lying to the President of the USA and the general public.

But please, prove me wrong. I know somebody is going to. I hope it isn't Zero showing a graph of the lunar constellations saying when public opinion went bad for Iraq...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:08:27  

I did not it was your assumption... even with that there is still the fact that people thought he scammed the election via Florida and the no WMDs I believe was around the end of his first election... still well before the last couple years of his second term...

Probably... Protests are protests... some can be very effective others just kinda happen... I used to watch them weekly out the window at my old building... to those people though they probably mean a great deal...
Bolded, italic'd, and underlined for the whole point of that post.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-09 16:12:28  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
...whenever my side does something wrong and the opposing side points it out, it's just politics.

It must be pretty tough to both reach so far to compose your conclusions AND stick your fingers in your ears at the same time.

It’s one thing for politicians to play shutdown theater. It’s another thing entirely for a civil bureaucracy entrusted with the privilege of caring for our national heritage to wage war against the citizenry on behalf of a political party.

Unauthorized recreation will not be tolerated.

Oh you wanna wage a pro immigration really on the National Mall? That's A-OK with us. It'll give us good PR.

Way to go Obama! Giving illegal immigrants full access to places veterans are being banned from. How can you lefties really wonder why the opposition is so skeptical?
Bleh, I had something typed out but I decided to just not give a ***. You missed the point so fantastically already that it's just not enjoyable anymore. Enjoy your double standard ^^
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-09 16:21:29  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Zerowone said: »
In the context of the year it's a bit of selective hyperbolic outrage. It was fiscal year 2001. There was this thing that happened in 2001 that caused a large ramp of government and military personel. I'm sure you've heard about it.

I'm outraged that an article yesterday lamented that only 450 staff members of 1701 were still working at the white house and nobody asked the question....

hey, wait a minute, what the hell do they need 1701 people for in the first place?

Maybe because it's not a big deal? Certainly not worth going on about it for a page. It's not like they are all there at once.
Unless it was a Republican president in office, then we all must protest and such!

Plus, it's Bush's fault that Obama has so many people working in the White House!

Edit: SARCASM DAMN IT!!!!
For someone that claims to hate how much librulz mention Bush, you sure like to talk about the guy a lot.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:24:31  
In the context of the year it's a bit of selective hyperbolic outrage. It was fiscal year 2001. There was this thing that happened in 2001 that caused a large ramp of government and military personel. I'm sure you've heard about it.

I'm outraged that an article yesterday lamented that only 450 staff members of 1701 were still working at the white house and nobody asked the question....

hey, wait a minute, what the hell do they need 1701 people for in the first place?

Maybe because it's not a big deal? Certainly not worth going on about it for a page. It's not like they are all there at once.
Unless it was a Republican president in office, then we all must protest and such!

Plus, it's Bush's fault that Obama has so many people working in the White House!

For someone that claims to hate how much librulz mention Bush, you sure like to talk about the guy a lot.
Sarcasm
^
|
|
You

Other words, sarcasm went over your head.

What else do you need to know it is sarcasm? I used the sarcasm tag, and I even said it was sarcasm...

Are you really that dumb, or are you trolling?
By Zerowone 2013-10-09 16:24:33  

I didn't say there were no protests before, during, or after the Iraq War, I said that general feelings didn't turn sour until after CIA admitted to lying to the President of the USA and the general public.

But please, prove me wrong. I know somebody is going to. I hope it isn't Zero showing a graph of the lunar constellations saying when public opinion went bad for Iraq...

It was after the Abu Gharib incident dipshit. Keep my name out your of your mouth when you make shitty jokes and pontificate your baseless assumptions or you will get mentaly sodomized again.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:27:49  

It was after the Abu Gharib incident dipshit. Keep my name out your of your mouth when you make shitty jokes and pontificate your baseless assumptions or you will get mentaly sodomized again.
I got mentally sodomized before?

All I remember is you crying about how your graphs were correct, even though a mental-ward patient could tell it wasn't.

Going to tell me the weather based on Justin Bieber's hairstyle?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-09 16:30:18  

Sarcasm
^
|
|
You

Other words, sarcasm went over your head.
Indeed, the sarcasm tag is about as subtle as a prison rape. But at least now people are talking about Bush like you wanted.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:32:49  
Indeed, the sarcasm tag is about as subtle as a prison rape. But at least now people are talking about Bush like you wanted.
Yeah, he hasn't been blamed as much as he has been the 4 years prior to this one.

Now it is the Republican's/Carrey's/Assad's/Putin's/<insert anyone else but Obama>'s fault.
By Zerowone 2013-10-09 16:38:36  

All I remember is you crying about how your graphs were correct, even though a mental-ward patient could tell it wasn't.

From the thread where you broke down and had a good cry and everyone who witnessed took pity on your sorry ***

Odin.Jassik said: »
What I don't get is why people are agreeing with Zero when he is obviously wrong and trolling everyone here?

let's be honest, the only thing that's clear is that you are trying way to hard to prove your credentials to a bunch of strangers who don't care, and you are making yourself look like an *** in the process.

And your mental masturbatory saga continues..

cry much? yes you do.
PS: It was only you who were trolled not everyone but your delusion of self granduer somehow tends to conflate the two.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 16:42:45  

From the thread where you broke down and had a good cry and everyone who witnessed took pity on your sorry ***

What I don't get is why people are agreeing with Zero when he is obviously wrong and trolling everyone here?

let's be honest, the only thing that's clear is that you are trying way to hard to prove your credentials to a bunch of strangers who don't care, and you are making yourself look like an *** in the process.

And your mental masturbatory saga continues..

cry much? yes you do.
PS: It was only you who were trolled not everyone but your delusion of self granduer somehow tends to conflate the two.
Oh, that thread where you admitted to trolling everyone, then you just said you were only trolling me, and yet, I cried and you gave me a mental sodomy?

Yeah....

So, what's the weather going to look like tomorrow?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-09 16:50:38  

Gay, the weather tomorrow will be incredibly gay and whiney.
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-09 16:54:55  
1. You cried from it...I wouldn't want to approach while or after you're crying/cried you seem like an unattractive cubicle sloth.

2. Now there you go conflating yourself with everyone again.

3. You should take peoples advice to stop taking yourself so seriously.

4. I don't know, why don't you go ask Beibers stylist what tomorrow brings. It's probably more of you pretending that you're an extremely busy person though you clock in about a post every 10-15minutes a day for the last 2 weeks.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-09 16:58:09  
god shut up already lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 17:05:12  
1. You cried from it...I wouldn't want to approach while or after you're crying/cried you seem like an unattractive cubicle sloth.

2. Now there you go conflating yourself with everyone again.

3. You should take peoples advice to you stop taking yourself so seriously.

4. I don't know, why don't you go ask Beibers stylist what tomorrow brings. It's probably more of you pretending that you're an extremely busy person though you clock in about a post every 10-15minutes a day for the last 2 weeks.
Trolling again?

You know, if you want people to have a serious discussion with you, you shouldn't resort to childish attacks and horrible sources as defense for your arguments.

P.S. It is my day off today, since I worked last Saturday.

Plus, take Amandarius's advice:

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
god shut up already lol
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-09 17:58:30  
While I throughly enjoy the partisan bickering that you fine specimens achieve, we are so off topic & into the realms of kindergarden name calling, that I can't even chime in with anything because it's bordering on obsurdity.

I don't know if niko will be dissappointed, or wildly pleased.

something more interesting needs to happen for us to talk about, these over-inflated numbnuts deciding how best to spend you guys' money is just depressing.

(they spend my tax dollars on the good stuff)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-09 19:03:21  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I don't know if niko will be dissappointed, or wildly pleased.

All part of the plan~

Quote:
something more interesting needs to happen for us to talk about, these over-inflated numbnuts deciding how best to spend you guys' money is just depressing.

(they spend my tax dollars on the good stuff)

Vote for me in 2020 (when I'm at a legal age to become president) and I'll decide how to balance the national budget!
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Blacksunshine 2013-10-09 19:30:11  
This whole thing is crap. We're witnessing a pissing contest between the 2 leading political parties at the expense of govt. workers that are expendable according to the people that wont feel the effects of this made up struggle.

When will people wake up collectively and decide that NEITHER of these parties have our best interests in mind? Both have MAJOR faults. So until other options are viable, nothing will change and the public in general will become more polarized.

And before someone decides to blow smoke and tell me that you can vote for others that aren't part of these parties, I'd like to mention that the majority of the public knee jerk votes along party lines. Therefore, making another party or independent candidate unlikely to make a dent in an election. So why bother arguing over how bad the other side is when BOTH are just terrible?

Lastly, I'd LOVE to see political parties affiliations taken off of the ballots during elections. I guarantee that people would lose their minds if they didnt have their votes spelled out for them already...
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-09 19:47:24  
Sylph.Blacksunshine said: »

Yeah! The Jesse Ventura ballot reform initiative it's not a bad idea.

Back to my shennanigans:

god shut up already lol
You know, if you want people to have a serious discussion with you, you shouldn't resort to childish attacks and horrible sources as defense for your arguments.

P.S. It is my day off today, since I worked last Saturday.

Plus, take Amandarius's advice:

god shut up already lol

What kind of loser wants to be taken seriously on the internet?... oh wait YOU.

This is how both of you behave when you have been disproven on the these forums, time and time again:

God will not shut up and you shouldn't take his name in vein or refer to me as a deity. :-P (did you need a sarcasm filter for that?)
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-09 20:01:02  
Lastly, I'd LOVE to see political parties affiliations taken off of the ballots during elections.

I can't remember a single time when I gave a ***about party affiliation in an election. I have always voted for the candidate I felt had a consistent voting record on real issues. And I've never cast a vote on a race in which I didn't know both of the candidates.

There isn't a good way to have viable 3rd party candidates in our ballot system. There are other systems that use a multiple counts, but I doubt we could ever enact something like that here. The parties we have are the ones we'll be stuck with for a long time to come, and the sooner the public lets them know by electing more moderate candidates and ousting the career politicians, the better. I'd settle for redrawing congressional districts based on population and proximity and denying congress the right to change them again.

If people want to live in a conservative or liberal oasis, they can move to one. Let the rest of the country have a chance at a person who gives a crap about the country.
By Zerowone 2013-10-09 20:08:26  
Lastly, I'd LOVE to see political parties affiliations taken off of the ballots during elections.

I can't remember a single time when I gave a ***about party affiliation in an election. I have always voted for the candidate I felt had a consistent voting record on real issues. And I've never cast a vote on a race in which I didn't know both of the candidates.

There isn't a good way to have viable 3rd party candidates in our ballot system. There are other systems that use a multiple counts, but I doubt we could ever enact something like that here. The parties we have are the ones we'll be stuck with for a long time to come, and the sooner the public lets them know by electing more moderate candidates and ousting the career politicians, the better. I'd settle for redrawing congressional districts based on population and proximity and denying congress the right to change them again.

If people want to live in a conservative or liberal oasis, they can move to one. Let the rest of the country have a chance at a person who gives a crap about the country.

They've done studies. It's been discussed in political science courses in universities for 20yrs now. Results of said studies show that there are two types of uninformed voters in America. One that tends to vote for recognizable Western European/Christain names when they don't know the policies of either candidate. The other type of uninformed voter is one that identifies themself with a party and will look for party affiliation and vote.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 99 100 101