フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 602 603 604 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-10 14:39:02  
One thing I've noticed in my experience though.... Some women think an engagement ring is license to go out of their mind crazy. >.>
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-10 14:39:10  
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:
Rumaha said:
Celene said:
I hate the tan people /envy, I am tired of being:

User submitted image

I *** lol'd, my friend she lives in BC, shes pale white and cant tan too :O
This is the most recent one. :P It's not a misspelling, but it's poor word choice. >.>

didnt notice that, in typing, cant fault that, forget to hit a 2nd o, in writing go ahead fault me

I don't think too is that badly misplaced. I mean, I would have put a comma "...white and can't tan, too." >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 14:39:31  
Artemicion said:
Celene said:
Artemicion said:

Luckily for me I'm persistent in my pursuit for a decent and meaningful relationship with someone I rather share life with than spend in the bedroom with 24/7.

No such thing as a meaningful relationship with bedroom time? ;D Bowchickabowowwwww.

Who says the two can't mix? I rather have a wild morning and say "Let's get some breakfast :3" than "You're still here?"

Having a decent person to share life with and someone you wanna *** silly at every opportunity. Now that's a rare breed, but made of epic win.

God Im so looking for that...well and of course that person also should want to *** silly at every opportunity too. And of course that wont run away or stop talking to you or get emotionally distant... but just be there with you... /sigh one day.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-10 14:40:05  
/shudders

Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-10 14:40:14  
Rumaha said:

and no one backin me up on awesomeness of clean sheets?!?~!

Yes, clean sheets are awesome. Mmmm. Like, in the winter when it's cold, and you get fresh sheets from dryer and everything. *melt*
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 14:40:22  
Celene said:
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:
Rumaha said:
Celene said:
I hate the tan people /envy, I am tired of being:

User submitted image

I *** lol'd, my friend she lives in BC, shes pale white and cant tan too :O
This is the most recent one. :P It's not a misspelling, but it's poor word choice. >.>

didnt notice that, in typing, cant fault that, forget to hit a 2nd o, in writing go ahead fault me

I don't think too is that badly misplaced. I mean, I would have put a comma "...white and can't tan, too." >.>

i believe it was to originally, and if i wanted to type proper, i would, im not typing an essay, nor do i care >.>
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 14:40:39  
Celene said:
Rumaha said:

Yes, clean sheets are awesome. Mmmm. Like, in the winter when it's cold, and you get fresh sheets from dryer and everything. *melt*

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 14:41:06  
Artemicion said:
Celene said:
I know what you guys mean, I am only playing. :P

I'm all for long term relationships, rather than simple one-night stands. Life-long companionship = <3

The struggle continues....

Lol same here... my lucks not been so great lately... though things had been looking good for awhile really good. /sigh people changing there minds after meeting/sex or whatever
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 14:41:06  
i laugh more at that casper picture more and more each time
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-10 14:41:09  
lol... Laundry fresh fabric doesn't do anything for me. :P
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-10 14:41:31  
Tbest said:
One thing I've noticed in my experience though.... Some women think an engagement ring is license to go out of their mind crazy. >.>

By the time she has an engagement ring, you'd figure the crazy would have crept prior to receiving said ring. <.<
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-10 14:41:56  
Dasva said:
Artemicion said:
Celene said:

I'm all for long term relationships, rather than simple one-night stands. Life-long companionship = <3

Lol same here... my lucks not been so great lately... though things had been looking good for awhile really good. /sigh people changing there minds after meeting/sex or whatever
Women change their mind after sex b/c you're not that good in bed? O.oa

Celene said:
Tbest said:

By the time she has an engagement ring, you'd figure the crazy would have crept prior to receiving said ring. <.<
Yeah.... You'd think... But, not the case.
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-10 14:42:39  
Celene said:
Rumaha said:

Lol, when my sister and I were kids, and our mom had just done the laundry, we would just let her dump it on us. So warm and good smelling. Those were the days.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 14:42:46  
Celene said:
Tbest said:

Yeah... Always live with your mate for a few years for the crazy to either wear off or onto you to acceptable risk levels before dishing out the ring.

Nothing worse than finding out too late and losing half your ***because you were impatient.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-10 14:43:23  
O.oa A few years is a looooong time. >.>
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 14:44:14  
Hmm..

Took me 40 mins to get home. 8 new pages to read through and all filled with
sex
marriage
more sex
fluffy dog
16 (lol)
more sex
another fluffy dog
More marriage
Taco bell.
Sex
Flag is scotland.
Laundry.

Guess I didnt miss anything important lol. And Hi Art!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 14:44:23  
Cheyne said:
Celene said:
Rumaha said:

Lol, when my sister and I were kids, and our mom had just done the laundry, we would just let her dump it on us. So warm and good smelling. Those were the days.

Dump it on the couch and let me jump in it, but my mom stopped doing my laundry when i was like 10 >.>
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 14:44:44  
Celene said:
Rumaha said:

Argh, this actually makes me want to live somewhere cold. It feels so much nicer to be cold and warm up than to be too hot and cool off. Much easier to manage too.

In heat your options usually range only from getting hosed down with cold water, swimming pool, A/C @full blast, and freezing your underwear.

While warming up is just 10 minutes away from tossing what you got in the dryer <3
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-10 14:44:56  
I think 2-3 years is good. Some people wait 5 years. Some people just know. If all else fails, have a prolonged engagement!
 Ramuh.Terijima
user: Terijima
By Ramuh.Terijima 2009-08-10 14:45:01  
Balloon *** @ Lmao.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 14:45:09  
Tbest said:
Dasva said:
Artemicion said:
Celene said:

Women change their mind after sex b/c you're not that good in bed? O.oa

Well not that it should make a difference but no Ive always been complimented. Actually my first girl who was just a *** buddy eventually got all super into me obsessive even... but this last time idk. She got all idk about me anymore and stuff. Made me sad panda
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 14:45:52  
Terijima said:
Balloon *** @ Lmao.

Oshi! Thats me I think!
 Ramuh.Terijima
user: Terijima
By Ramuh.Terijima 2009-08-10 14:46:20  
Miemo said:
Terijima said:
Balloon *** @ Lmao.

Oshi! Thats me I think!

:D

YES!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 14:46:21  
Tbest said:

Indeed, but hopefully it'll be worth the time if your partner passed previous prerequisites enough for them to move in with you, which has its benefits and hassles too. But it's all about climbing up at a comfortable level. Instead of rushing to the top and have your latter tumble down when you're near the top.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-10 14:47:06  
Artemicion said:
Tbest said:

Indeed, but hopefully it'll be worth the time if your partner passed previous prerequisites enough for them to move in with you, which has its benefits and hassles too. But it's all about climbing up at a comfortable level. Instead of rushing to the top and have your latter tumble down when you're near the top.
Ladder... And, look at you talking like you have personal experience. lol
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 14:47:42  
Terijima said:
Miemo said:
Terijima said:
Balloon *** @ Lmao.

Oshi! Thats me I think!

YES!

I don't see anything wrong with the avatar. Boobs are not perfect spheres attached in the center of a female chest. They're oblong and have shape and texture to them and in the end are at the mercy of gravity and age.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 14:47:50  
Celene said:

yeah I tried that last week. Was kinda fun
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 14:48:19  
Celene said:
I think 2-3 years is good. Some people wait 5 years. Some people just know. If all else fails, have a prolonged engagement!

Oh god I knew a guy he was engaged for like 7 years cause he loved his girl but she was the laziest thing you ever saw. Never worked no job and like when he came home from really long days at work shed be like so um you need to make somethign for dinner and the laundry needs done... etc cause all she did all day was lay around and play on computer...eventually got him like talk to her about it and well for awhile he was in the dog house lol but then her mom chewed her *** out for the same thing she shaped up and they were in japan getting married like 3 weeks later lol.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 14:48:36  
Artemicion said:
Terijima said:
Miemo said:
Terijima said:
Balloon *** @ Lmao.

Oshi! Thats me I think!

YES!

I don't see anything wrong with the avatar. Boobs are not perfect spheres attached in the center of a female chest. They're oblong and have shape and texture to them and in the end are at the mercy of gravity and age.

And on my avatar kooot!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 14:49:14  
Tbest said:
Artemicion said:
Tbest said:

Ladder... And, look at you talking like you have personal experience. lol

Just an outlook on things. Doesn't make them right, just makes it safe. I'll give props to anyone who falls madly in love rushes into getting married and has happy lives without wasting any years of downtime. It's just unusual and rare to get through the hurtles of life without any friction whatsoever.
First Page 2 3 ... 602 603 604 ... 18549 18550 18551