user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-09 01:53:38  
umm...bai and i think i'll go pass out.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 02:50:16  
Why won't people listen. Fighting a mob that can transfer debuffs. Was soloing just fine till this rdm decides he needs to keep it fully debuffed. So everytime it used the move I'd end up poison 2d, slowed, paralyzed, biod, blinded well and aspir samba thing lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 03:51:52  
Glarghblargh.. Hello insomnia!
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-09 03:52:57  
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Sounds like um.. Vicious mufflers Nm we just did a week or so ago for people. Went fine, but I imagine a mob like that (as was also told) could go horribly when they return enfeebles lol..

How hard is that fight and what was your setup? I'm thinking of getting those for my SCH.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 03:56:40  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Sounds like um.. Vicious mufflers Nm we just did a week or so ago for people. Went fine, but I imagine a mob like that (as was also told) could go horribly when they return enfeebles lol..

How hard is that fight and what was your setup? I'm thinking of getting those for my SCH.
Schs and/or sch + rdm can duo that no problem.. just do NOT cast enfeebles, and if you do, onry sleep, bind, and gravity iirc.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-09 04:04:36  
Thanks for the tips you two. I got a BLM that might need these too, so maybe I can drag him to get pellets to try this. I could use a new challenge. By the way, you're very cute without your glasses Rydiya, if I may say so. Though you're also cute with them on, just in a different way. Yeah. :/
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:04:52  
Hades.Stefanos said:

Yeah it was crap in campaign. Almost got me killed lol since I had no support.

Easy solo for a rdm. A blm or sch can do it too if they have good enfeebling setup. Someone else to help makes it go faster.

It can build resist to sleep but as far as I can tell as long as you aren't casting more than like 2-3 a min you should be fine. Never had a single resist duoing/soloing/trioing when I was only sleep. But when I did it with like 5 blms with gimp enfeebling who all wanted to try and sleep it... yeah that sucked became damn near immune quick. But just a basic nuke sleep fight. It is actually lower lvl than the gnats in the surrounding area and aside from it's insane drains and hp easier than them. Actually in some ways getting the pellets is harder since those mobs are at least slightly resistant and hit really hard lol.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-09 04:06:07  
Last question, estimate on how long the fight would be solo/duo? 20, 30 minutes? Longer?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:07:57  
When I duod me on rdm and an ok equipped blm it took about his full mp plus a less than full rest and some aspirs and nukes on my part to kill it. So probably 5-10min I'd say once you get it down and time things.

Soloing depends on the job really. I think I could do it in 15-20 min on rdm especially if I got chainspell up lol
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:08:56  
Hades.Stefanos said:
By the way, you're very cute without your glasses Rydiya, if I may say so. Though you're also cute with them on, just in a different way. Yeah. :/
Thank you.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-09 04:10:39  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
When I duod me on rdm and an ok equipped blm it took about his full mp plus a less than full rest and some aspirs and nukes on my part to kill it. So probably 5-10min I'd say once you get it down and time things.

Soloing depends on the job really. I think I could do it in 15-20 min on rdm especially if I got chainspell up lol

Sounds like fun then, and on that note, you guys have a good morning/afternoon!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:12:23  
Oh yeah expect to fight it a few times. 1/7 for my duo partner 1/9ish for me. Well and some kills with more people. Oddly enough the droprate was actually higher without TH lol. Kinda lame for a force spawned NM though

Though TH made getting pellets insanely faster even if it was just token TH. Like 1/10 soloing or even grouping on blm while when I brough thf over went 3/3 and 1/4 at worst.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:17:21  
:/ I wish I could sleep.
 Sylph.Jax
サーバ: Sylph
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2010-01-09 04:17:48  
OHmygod. So cold!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:19:26  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Me too me too. Think it's the state.
Sylph.Jax said:
OHmygod. So cold!
How cold is it?
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2010-01-09 04:21:43  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Sylph.Jax said:
OHmygod. So cold!
How cold is it?

16 degrees outside, but i swear its colder in my house than out there!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:26:14  
Sylph.Jax said:
Sylph.Jax said:
OHmygod. So cold!
How cold is it?
16 degrees outside, but i swear its colder in my house than out there![/quote]
I've had that actually happen once. Silly roomate went on emergency vacation right after I went on regular didn't leave thermostat on... was very cold. 32ish outside 26ish inside.

I was so tired it took me like 10 minutes to realize the reason my barefeet were burning was cause of the carpet being so cold. The power went out a few hours later and it started snowing. Lucky for me got gas heating.

At least roomate put the faucets on a slow drip so they wouldn't freeze
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:27:25  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Nah. I just can't sleep because I know there's scary, disgusting bugs in my father's house, and I can't do anything about it, without making the infestation worse.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:29:26  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Nah. I just can't sleep because I know there's scary, disgusting bugs in my father's house, and I can't do anything about it, without making the infestation worse.
LMAO. You're scared of bugs to the point it keeps you up at night?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:31:16  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
LMAO. You're scared of bugs to the point it keeps you up at night?
Only when it's Cockroaches.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:33:45  
Ewww roaches. I've actually never seen one up here. Doubt they like the cold plus I tend to keep my food all covered and such.

Actually only bugs I've really seen in this house are spiders that all seem to die of hunger lol
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2010-01-09 04:34:43  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Jax said:
Sylph.Jax said:
OHmygod. So cold!
How cold is it?
16 degrees outside, but i swear its colder in my house than out there!
I've had that actually happen once. Silly roomate went on emergency vacation right after I went on regular didn't leave thermostat on... was very cold. 32ish outside 26ish inside.

I was so tired it took me like 10 minutes to realize the reason my barefeet were burning was cause of the carpet being so cold. The power went out a few hours later and it started snowing. Lucky for me got gas heating.

At least roomate put the faucets on a slow drip so they wouldn't freeze[/quote]

the heater is on like 90 something degrees but it aint helping. surprised you didnt get sick staying in 26 indoors. & i wanna leave the faucet sink on too, but dont wanna waste water. kinda silly huh
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:34:43  
All I know, is while I was gone over christmas/new years, my father managed to bring about an infestation.. and I'm terrified of both roaches, and spiders.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:37:46  
Sylph.Jax said:
the heater is on like 90 something degrees but it aint helping. surprised you didnt get sick staying in 26 indoors. & i wanna leave the faucet sink on too, but dont wanna waste water. kinda silly huh
Oh I turned the heat on real quick lol. ANd then hid under the covers and took a nap. When I woke up it was snowing and the power was out.
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
All I know, is while I was gone over christmas/new years, my father managed to bring about an infestation.. and I'm terrified of both roaches, and spiders.
What he too messy or something? Usuually takes longer to attract bugs from no where. Also no need to be so afraid. Not like they gunna hurt you
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:39:05  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
What he too messy or something? Usuually takes longer to attract bugs from no where. Also no need to be so afraid. Not like they gunna hurt you
Well.. He is a slovenly twit who expects me to clean up after every little mess he makes, and constantly have him a full meal prepared. -.- I ain't his wife, and I don't blame my mother for leaving his sorry ***.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:42:01  
Man I want a live in maid... for free
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:43:12  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Man I want a live in maid... for free
Yeah, and then he *** about how I need to pay to live here.. I wouldn't mind being a homemaker, if it wasn't for the ***he constantly gives me.
First Page 2 3 ... 3412 3413 3414 ... 18549 18550 18551