フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3208 3209 3210 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 03:45:51  
Aye Das, that's how I envisioned it. The only problem for me, personally, is that I wouldn't have 2mil ready to hand out the second we got a Hagun. Other than that, it's the most efficient way of doing things to ensure everyone gets their profit within a reasonable amount of time and to keep the duo/trio/group satisfied.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-19 03:49:25  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Aye Das, that's how I envisioned it. The only problem for me, personally, is that I wouldn't have 2mil ready to hand out the second we got a Hagun. Other than that, it's the most efficient way of doing things to ensure everyone gets their profit within a reasonable amount of time and to keep the duo/trio/group satisfied.

If you're doing it with people who you trust and trust you, I don't see why they couldn't just wait till it sold if you didn't have the money right away.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 03:52:09  
<.< I probably should've finished /thf and /war for SAM.. but I didn't wanna have to wait.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 04:03:54  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
If you're doing it with people who you trust and trust you, I don't see why they couldn't just wait till it sold if you didn't have the money right away.
Yeah we trust each other. Also I think we all have a few mil on us. I'm probably the poorest right now having bought novio recently. The person going for relic scythe probably the most. Also Shouldn't need taht much. Only 2.5mil on gilga so 1.25 split if Duo or 2 800ks if trio.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 04:04:55  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
<.< I probably should've finished /thf and /war for SAM.. but I didn't wanna have to wait.
I got /thf not sure if I'm even gunna bother with /war just /drg all the way yo
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 04:12:07  
Haha. I've only ever had over 1mil on a character. Not only did that not last long, but it was on a mule. Of course, I never keep gil on Tou anyway other than a few Ks for food, teleports, or the like.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-19 04:13:56  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:

I had those two, but just because I'm anal about getting subjobs before the main is leveled. That and during my time leveling SAM I had /THF and /NIN leveled for BLU already. You could probably get away with just having /NIN in the meantime anyways, I'm sure NIN tanks would love you for it, maybe even some PLD tanks.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 04:17:41  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:

I had those two, but just because I'm anal about getting subjobs before the main is leveled. That and during my time leveling SAM I had /THF and /NIN leveled for BLU already. You could probably get away with just having /NIN in the meantime anyways, I'm sure NIN tanks would love you for it, maybe even some PLD tanks.
I also have /dnc.. but /dnc is just for solo.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-19 04:22:58  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:

Did you solo DNC any? I did to 20, I couldn't stand the pain any longer, and this was with FoV. Sadly, so far that's the only job I can say that to with FoV. I still need it at 37 though for most of my melees. :\ I guess I could try to MMM leech it.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 04:23:59  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:

Did you solo DNC any? I did to 20, I couldn't stand the pain any longer, and this was with FoV. Sadly, so far that's the only job I can say that to with FoV. I still need it at 37 though for most of my melees. :\ I guess I could try to MMM leech it.
Mostly soloed my way all the way up to 62! :D
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 04:24:53  
I've got /THF cause... THF is 75 <.<
I got /DNC cause... Come to think of it, I don't remember why.
Next would be /DRG... Twas fun until I got bored
/NIN... apparently required for everything ><
And my personal favorite /WAR... Cause I was planning on taking WAR up at some point.

Personally, I dislike /NIN because of the cast/recast penalties given by Hasso/Seigan. And of course, on birds, Third Eye can absorb an entire pecking flurry. The only downside I've found so far is not being able to Full-Time Hasso.

Edit: Sadly, I forgot about Sneak/Invis from /NIN. Of course, this can be easily overcome via oils and powders.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 04:27:35  
No /drg because me HATEZEZ PET JOBS.. Or rather, I can't tolerate them for more than a very short while. War sucks due to GA.. can't stand it. /thf.. be nice if I got moar parites!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 04:29:51  
I solo'd dnc and sch to 37 without FOV. Was so much easier and faster. I tend to save moneys until I need to buy something and go out periodically and make some lol. It's pretty easy to have a lot now since most the buyable stuff I want/need cost way too much
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-19 04:33:44  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
I've got /THF cause... THF is 75 <.<
I got /DNC cause... Come to think of it, I don't remember why.
Next would be /DRG... Twas fun until I got bored
/NIN... apparently required for everything ><
And my personal favorite /WAR... Cause I was planning on taking WAR up at some point.

Personally, I dislike /NIN because of the cast/recast penalties given by Hasso/Seigan. And of course, on birds, Third Eye can absorb an entire pecking flurry. The only downside I've found so far is not being able to Full-Time Hasso.

Edit: Sadly, I forgot about Sneak/Invis from /NIN. Of course, this can be easily overcome via oils and powders.

Well from what I understand, /DRG is best if you have the Wyvern Earring, and I don't have it, nor to I plan to spend on it, lol. My SAM rarely sees the light of day these days, and it even has a Hagun.

As SAM I don't really like /NIN for the same reason as you. Sneak/Invis tools are much cheaper than oils and powders though, and more reliable. Not that I'd ever sub NIN for that reason alone, unless I was feeling really lazy and getting broke (like I am currently.)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 04:40:29  
If you don't use wyvern's earring you probably shouldn't go /drg. On any job really.

Jump and high jump while nice (especially since they work with multihit weapons) won't usually be as nice as all the other things you can get. Oh yeah and don't forget attack bonus lol.

That being said good usage of high jump can help you maitain hasso for longer periods of time since you should lose hate after using it unless all the DDs and tank really really suck.

I love me a sam/dnc for nyzle though
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-19 04:45:50  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I solo'd dnc and sch to 37 without FOV. Was so much easier and faster. I tend to save moneys until I need to buy something and go out periodically and make some lol. It's pretty easy to have a lot now since most the buyable stuff I want/need cost way too much

My hats off to you, madam and sir. You truly must have more patience than I, and I think I have a decent amount.

And on that note I better get sleep, so you guys and girls have a good morning/afternoon!
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 04:47:29  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Well from what I understand, /DRG is best if you have the Wyvern Earring

Ironically, I sold mine to pay for Samurai gear. That being said, the only parsed results I've seen is /drg > /war and that was with GK. It mentioned that with a polearm /war may pull ahead, but at the time, it didn't have any results on it.

Regardless, I love Double Attack quite a bit and it would be difficult for me to trade that for Jump (Although High Jump is extremely tempting). Accuracy Bonus II is up there as well.

Perhaps next time I go toe-to-toe with Tuch, I'll try /DRG.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 04:49:18  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

My hats off to you, madam and sir. You truly must have more patience than I, and I think I have a decent amount.

Well we are kinda high level fishermenz.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-19 04:59:29  
Soloing DNC wasn't much of a problem but I wouldn't have the patience for SCH. :o
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 05:01:19  
Lol no your hat should go off to a old friend of mine. He lvld whm solo to 75. Before FOV. Before campaign. Before aht urghan. Before they changed tnls for lvl 50+ which litterally lowered the amount of xp needed to get from 50-75 by 124k xp. That dude was insane.

Also sadly enough I did dnc and sch to 37 solo because I didn't have the patience for pts. Due to the nature of low lvl pts the little bit of xp and the travel time and low length often killed it for me. Especially when dnc can solo ***pretty good and sch gots its pet farms.

Oh yeah that and I had to tank msot the time on dnc to make things work good and heal... since most my nin tanks had less evasion then me in my DD gear and couldn't keep ichi up worth ***.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 05:05:53  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lol no your hat should go off to a old friend of mine. He lvld whm solo to 75. Before FOV. Before campaign. Before aht urghan. Before they changed tnls for lvl 50 which litterally lowered the amount of xp needed to get from 50-75 by 124k xp. That dude was insane.

Also sadly enough I did dnc and sch to 37 solo because I didn't have the patience for pts. Due to the nature of low lvl pts the little bit of xp and the travel time and low length often killed it for me. Especially when dnc can solo ***pretty good and sch gots its pet farms.

Oh yeah that and I had to tank msot the time on dnc to make things work good and heal... since most my nin tanks had less evasion then me in my DD gear and couldn't keep ichi up worth ***.
-.- Ain't that the *** truth. Even at 62, I tank better than most PLDs, and NINs I run into.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-19 05:07:54  
If you got a main heal in the party, you shouldn't heal a lot as DNC. Just enfeeble and drain samba.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 05:10:30  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
If you got a main heal in the party, you shouldn't heal a lot as DNC. Just enfeeble and drain samba.
Shoulda woulda coulda. Up until I said *** it at like 26 I often did a good half or more then healing while keeping hate better than the tank. Soemtimes even somehow wsing more and definitely keeping ichi up.

Sad part is that when I actually started getting more invites instead of soloing most the time then eventually getting invites. Then I got invites like crazy. Kinda similar with sch lol but god killing pets so much better/faster
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-19 05:14:28  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Whatever helps lighten the load. I get bitched at about how *** much I blink.. But whatever. Just use <stpt> for *** sake and shut the *** up.

<_< >_> Nini.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 05:27:14  
"Ha! You can only attack if your monster is Undead or Machine"

"Well, I just happen to have a Machine Deck"

/facepalm "What are the *** odds?!"

This show is so screwy it's wonderful...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 05:29:34  
I pretty much never have probably never will use anything other than <t> or <stnpc> for when I wanna buff npcs that for some stuff reason <t> won't work on even when they are targetted and for tough claim situations so I can just tab thru all the npcs around and then enter with the claim spell. Well and some <me>s

Being able to get your target ahead time win. Your spell always going off the 2nd you click it without having to click enter again once you have your actually target double win.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 05:39:20  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
"Ha! You can only attack if your monster is Undead or Machine"
"Well, I just happen to have a Machine Deck"
/facepalm "What are the *** odds?!"
This show is so screwy it's wonderful...
OH yeah well wait till I pull out my machine/undead deck... oh wait this probably isn't MTG
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-19 05:43:02  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
OH yeah well wait till I pull out my machine/undead deck... oh wait this probably isn't MTG

Might as well be, especially seeing as Yugioh has gone uphill whilst Magic has, in a sense, gone downhill.

Edit: I'd like to add that I also find it funny that the people who went through all that hell to save the world are now an On-Call Repairman, a delivery boy, a jobless ***, and 2 academy students.

You know, it's not like they saved the world or anything <.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 05:45:57  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Might as well be, especially seeing as Yugioh has gone uphill whilst Magic has, in a sense, gone downhill.
Idk MTG still seems pretty popular... well at least in washington. Don't really see people playing Yugioh. But I suppose that might just be because it was founded up here
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Edit: I'd like to add that I also find it funny that the people who went through all that hell to save the world are now an On-Call Repairman, a delivery boy, a jobless ***, and 2 academy students.

You know, it's not like they saved the world or anything <.<
Haven't watched it in the while but really I don't think saving the world via playing cards is really gunna help you land a good job... in fact I'd probably throw out said resume
[+]
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-19 05:50:30  
i played yugioh a bit in high school for a short time..was fun
edit: that was 6+ years ago @.@
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 3208 3209 3210 ... 18549 18550 18551