FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3088 3089 3090 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 01:48:00  
Hades.Stefanos said:
So if I may ask, is Mai your protege or what? lol Seems like you two do a lot together.

{I don't know how to answer that question.}

For simplicity's sake, you could say we're an unmarried married couple? We lived together for 2 years, up until I moved out on my own a few months ago. I haven't made any friends in the 3 years I've been here, so all my time is pretty much spent hanging out with her.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-13 01:50:25  
Yaaay.. 55 levels on my fishing left to go.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 01:50:35  
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
/sticks his head in the ls to see the fuc is going on 0_0
this
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 01:52:09  
Theres alot of things I'd like from MMM Nms. Gnole torque and head. Some RR3 earrings ermines tails. Already got my koggles.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:52:55  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
So if I may ask, is Mai your protege or what? lol Seems like you two do a lot together.

{I don't know how to answer that question.}

For simplicity's sake, you could say we're an unmarried married couple? We lived together for 2 years, up until I moved out on my own a few months ago. I haven't made any friends in the 3 years I've been here, so all my time is pretty much spent hanging out with her.

Around here, they just call that a married couple, lol. I'm confused as to why you would move out though. Then again, that's probably why I'm still single, my lack of understanding couples and what they do. If I get too personal, just say so btw. I find that my job has made me a lot more open to conversations than I used to be. That's usually a gift, but can be a curse at times.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:54:01  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Theres alot of things I'd like from MMM Nms. Gnole torque and head. Some RR3 earrings ermines tails. Already got my koggles.

Congrats on the Koggle. Do you make use of it or does it just sit in your MH?
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 01:57:39  
I'd be an idiot to answer something I consider too personal instead of saying "I'd rather not say." XD

Update: At 36 cards, not counting copies... and I've not even added the Fortune Ladies yet!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:58:57  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
I'd be an idiot to answer something I consider too personal instead of saying "I'd rather not say." XD

Update: At 36 cards, not counting copies... and I've not even added the Fortune Ladies yet!

How many to go?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 02:00:06  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lol well now kinda just sits in my MH. But when I got it I was using it alot. We were doing like 4-7 nyzle isle runs a week and I was usually blu and usually offhanded it. Only thing I didn't like about it vs say beast slayer was fighting beast. I went from intimadating them to them intimidating me lol. Granted that didn't usually matter but there were several times I was pretty much tanking cerberus where it helped since we had no real tanks and well sams kinda suck against cerb. I actually beat it once after everyone else died just by meleeing it to death and finished with a crit hit

I bring it out occasionally to solo stuffs /nin but most the time I'm playing with blu nowadays is blu/dnc in campaign.

Well I was coming blu for salvage for awhile till we started losing members

And time for sleeps
 Seraph.Pikachu
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:00:35  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Around here, they just call that a married couple, lol. I'm confused as to why you would move out though. Then again, that's probably why I'm still single, my lack of understanding couples and what they do. If I get too personal, just say so btw. I find that my job has made me a lot more open to conversations than I used to be. That's usually a gift, but can be a curse at times.
where do you work? :o
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 02:03:44  
Hades.Stefanos said:
How many to go?

40-60 Card Deck... 40 being the aim for efficiency's sake. The way this is going, though, I'm going to need to make a lot of sacrifices.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 02:04:46  
/em opens up a pokeball and puts a cookie inside of it
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:05:15  
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
/em opens up a pokeball and puts a cookie inside of it
>.>; tempting...
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 02:07:15  
gotta catch them all!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 02:10:00  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
where do you work? :o

At a convenience store in a small town. I'm kinda forced to be friendly, lol. At first it was a real chore, but now that I got the hang of it, it's kinda second nature. Even with people I don't like, I can carry on a conversation if need be. Of course I much rather prefer conversations with people that actually like to talk to me, lol. One good thing I do like about working there though is that just when I thought I've seen everything, I see something new. Oh, speaking of work, I find it very amusing to see drunk guys hitting on girls. This one guy was hitting on a customer, saying 'Hey, wazzup?!'. The way he said it made me want to laugh, but of course, to be nice, I saved it for when he left.
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lol well now kinda just sits in my MH. But when I got it I was using it alot. We were doing like 4-7 nyzle isle runs a week and I was usually blu and usually offhanded it. Only thing I didn't like about it vs say beast slayer was fighting beast. I went from intimadating them to them intimidating me lol. Granted that didn't usually matter but there were several times I was pretty much tanking cerberus where it helped since we had no real tanks and well sams kinda suck against cerb. I actually beat it once after everyone else died just by meleeing it to death and finished with a crit hit

I bring it out occasionally to solo stuffs /nin but most the time I'm playing with blu nowadays is blu/dnc in campaign.

Well I was coming blu for salvage for awhile till we started losing members

And time for sleeps

Fire, die, etc. (I kid of course.) Nighty night to ya.

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
How many to go?

40-60 Card Deck... 40 being the aim for efficiency's sake. The way this is going, though, I'm going to need to make a lot of sacrifices.

Well if you have no time limit, why not make no sacrifices?
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:12:34  
Hades.Stefanos said:

At a convenience store in a small town. I'm kinda forced to be friendly, lol. At first it was a real chore, but now that I got the hang of it, it's kinda second nature. Even with people I don't like, I can carry on a conversation if need be. Of course I much rather prefer conversations with people that actually like to talk to me, lol. One good thing I do like about working there though is that just when I thought I've seen everything, I see something new. Oh, speaking of work, I find it very amusing to see drunk guys hitting on girls. This one guy was hitting on a customer, saying 'Hey, wazzup?!'. The way he said it made me want to laugh, but of course, to be nice, I saved it for when he left.

psh i work with people all the time but dont converse with them lol just say hi scan their items then bye have a nice night and done :P guess im just not that friendly lol and yes you see lots of strange things while workin customer service :3
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 02:14:04  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
How many to go?
If it is anything like most TCGs it is about consistency. The more you put in there the more random the stuff you can draw will be to the point of putting in hundreds would be complete crap usually. But with smaller amount you can focus and in the end speed up your playing.

Out for real now
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 02:15:29  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Hades.Stefanos said:

psh i work with people all the time but dont converse with them lol just say hi scan their items then bye have a nice night and done :P guess im just not that friendly lol and yes you see lots of strange things while workin customer service :3

Lucky you! I have to say all this crap that's required, bleh. We have this thing called a Mystery Shopper that comes by about once a month, and there's these things we have to say, and we get marks off our score they give us if we don't do something or have something done. It's very annoying, because when I get busy, I forget a thing or two, or if one of my coworkers forgets to do something and I can't get around to it, and the Mystery Shopper sees it, it's counted against me. Yes, that last sentence could've used a period or two, but it's late, so I'm not caring as much. What's a strange thing you've seen lately at your job?
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 02:16:24  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
How many to go?
If it is anything like most TCGs it is about consistency. The more you put in there the more random the stuff you can draw will be to the point of putting in hundreds would be complete crap usually. But with smaller amount you can focus and in the end speed up your playing.

Out for real now

Ah I gotcha. I'm totally clueless on those kinds of things, so thanks for the answer.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-13 02:16:31  
Oooh~ Where's Ninian?

Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 02:18:28  
for some reason that reminded me of this video
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:19:52  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Lucky you! I have to say all this crap that's required, bleh. We have this thing called a Mystery Shopper that comes by about once a month, and there's these things we have to say, and we get marks off our score they give us if we don't do something or have something done. It's very annoying, because when I get busy, I forget a thing or two, or if one of my coworkers forgets to do something and I can't get around to it, and the Mystery Shopper sees it, it's counted against me. Yes, that last sentence could've used a period or two, but it's late, so I'm not caring as much. What's a strange thing you've seen lately at your job?
oh they started doing that mystery shopper thingy too but they warn us before and stuff lol thats when i do the whole thing but im not forced to talk to them :P just say stuff that comes out automatic lol uuhh not so many things i can remember since when im workin im on auto pilot and forgot what happened pretty quick most days lol <.>; but i know i get stupid ones, needy ones, creepy ones >.>, *** ones
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:23:30  
that video was crazy lol o.o;
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 02:26:09  
Quote:

I haven't read any updates in rules, so these may have changed somewhat:

A player must win 2 Duels(Best 2/3) in a match. A Match has a time limit of 20 minutes, and each turn should take no longer than 3 minutes.

Should a turn take what is deemed "Excessive" time and becomes viewed by a judge as "Stalling" you may be disqualified. (Obviously to keep people from running out the clock in a longer duel.)

That being said, the reason to make sacrifices is to get out your powerful combos and win before your opponent has a chance to counter-attack. Generally speaking, it's a lot tougher to pull the cards you need out of a 60 card deck, than it is with a 40 card deck.

For example, to win via Exodia, all 5 cards must be in your hand. Since the card is limited to one copy each, that's 5/??. Usually, Exodia decks feature fetch and draw cards. Fetch means you find a specific card (Usually a piece of Exodia) and Draw means you draw more cards, hoping to get the pieces.

Sifting through 40 cards is a lot easier than sifting through 60, and it gives you a higher chance of drawing what you need. I like things like Nimble Momonga for this sort of deck because if your opponent attacks and destroys it, you can take 2 out of your deck and put them on the field. Essentially reducing your deck, and increasing your chances of drawing something better.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 02:36:21  
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 02:37:24  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
oh they started doing that mystery shopper thingy too but they warn us before and stuff lol thats when i do the whole thing but im not forced to talk to them :P just say stuff that comes out automatic lol uuhh not so many things i can remember since when im workin im on auto pilot and forgot what happened pretty quick most days lol <.>; but i know i get stupid ones, needy ones, creepy ones >.>, *** ones

I wish I could get a warning. If I did, I'd get 100% each time, I know it. How do you get needy customers? Do you mean like people begging for money or something? I do also get those other kinds of customers as well. Creepiest one I can remember was an old movie actress, Shelley Duvall. She was in Popeye, The Shining, Suburban Commando, and other movies. She actually asked me out to lunch one day. Creepy creepy! It would've been flattering if she wasn't so strange.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 02:38:39  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Quote:

I haven't read any updates in rules, so these may have changed somewhat:

A player must win 2 Duels(Best 2/3) in a match. A Match has a time limit of 20 minutes, and each turn should take no longer than 3 minutes.

Should a turn take what is deemed "Excessive" time and becomes viewed by a judge as "Stalling" you may be disqualified. (Obviously to keep people from running out the clock in a longer duel.)

That being said, the reason to make sacrifices is to get out your powerful combos and win before your opponent has a chance to counter-attack. Generally speaking, it's a lot tougher to pull the cards you need out of a 60 card deck, than it is with a 40 card deck.

For example, to win via Exodia, all 5 cards must be in your hand. Since the card is limited to one copy each, that's 5/??. Usually, Exodia decks feature fetch and draw cards. Fetch means you find a specific card (Usually a piece of Exodia) and Draw means you draw more cards, hoping to get the pieces.

Sifting through 40 cards is a lot easier than sifting through 60, and it gives you a higher chance of drawing what you need. I like things like Nimble Momonga for this sort of deck because if your opponent attacks and destroys it, you can take 2 out of your deck and put them on the field. Essentially reducing your deck, and increasing your chances of drawing something better.

So I gotta ask, how good are you at this? Do you rule *** at these things?
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-13 02:41:12  
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:44:00  
Hades.Stefanos said:
I wish I could get a warning. If I did, I'd get 100% each time, I know it. How do you get needy customers? Do you mean like people begging for money or something? I do also get those other kinds of customers as well. Creepiest one I can remember was an old movie actress, Shelley Duvall. She was in Popeye, The Shining, Suburban Commando, and other movies. She actually asked me out to lunch one day. Creepy creepy! It would've been flattering if she wasn't so strange.
lol well i work photo and we have kiosks people can use and print and edit their photos and most people i just show them and explain it quickly and they got it, then i get the people that need me to basically do it for them cuz they dont hear me explaining it and just sit there like "uuhh ddeerrr" but eh thats photo lol >.>; my creepy experiences are people hitting on me, inviting me to parties, unneeded touching lol like placing hand on my back or shoulder >.> i need my space yo lol other day i got some random guy that recommended for me to use proactive cuz its the best acne medicine ever...and i was like uh no i go to dermatologist >.> just kinda something you dont say to people >.>!
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 02:44:39  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
ooo pokemans :o lol they make too many movies D;
First Page 2 3 ... 3088 3089 3090 ... 18549 18550 18551