フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Your FF/random Artwork
Your FF/random Artwork
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41
 Asura.Obsydian
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-03-12 12:40:08  
Many thanks, Caiyuo! I've got a dA account here, but there really isn't much up there. I'll definitely be uploading the finished product there once I'm done with it though.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-12 13:02:48  
Thanks, I look forward to seeing to it!
 Bismarck.Narayan
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2010-03-12 13:20:12  
Asura.Obsydian said:
Many thanks, Caiyuo! I've got a dA account here, but there really isn't much up there. I'll definitely be uploading the finished product there once I'm done with it though.

Added you.
 Asura.Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-03-12 14:48:36  
I appreciate it!
By Velvetisis 2010-03-17 01:59:04  
Wow there's a lot of great stuff on here ^_^, I figure I'll throw my hat in as well. {for these first two images I don't have a convenient size between too big or too small, so please click on the links with them to see the fullsized, much better versions of them. Apologies for the inconvenience}

This piece won me the first prize for the '07 fanfest ^_^ Full Size

This one was my submission the following year, I think I'm more proud of this piece than any other. It took me forever to get it done, and I really think I pulled off what I was going for. Full Size

For those who know me on DA these will be old news, but for those who don't I've been working on a 'Sexy [insert FFXI job here]' series for the last couple years. The ones in my gallery [here] are slightly less clothed, and I've got all the jobs done so far except Thf and Pup.

and finally because why not . . .

Asura.Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-03-17 02:07:09  
Nicely done, Velvetisis! I especially like the perspective in the Bahamut shot.
By Velvetisis 2010-03-17 02:30:46  
Thanks very much ^___^
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-03-17 02:40:02  

Nice job but the kid on the far right with the taru looks EXTREMELY like eeng from Avitar: The last Airbender.
By Velvetisis 2010-03-17 11:15:33  
Lol, yeah he does. It wasn't intentional, but I can definitely see that.
 Siren.Talonn
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-17 11:21:47  
loving that mithra with the huge smile and the fish ^^
By Velvetisis 2010-03-17 18:11:44  
heh heh, That ls member was heavy into fishing at the time. I guess I should explain that the picture is of prominent members of the ls when the picture was created. There are 6 and a half of them that are still in the shell (the half splits her time between us and another shell). The blm at center is me.
 Asura.Exodina
user: Exodina
By Asura.Exodina 2010-03-23 02:44:11  
Eh.. Might as well toss up some of my random junk, too. They're only signatures I've done over the years.

Apologies in advance in case they make the board stretch. <_<;

Going from oldest to newest:

Midgardsormr.Petipet
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-04-01 00:58:12  
Hello Obsydian! Gotta stalk your deviantart account. You should post more! "With the Sun In His Eyes" is great.

Welcome Velvetisis!! Loving the new artwork... wich I saw already on dA, but who cares! Love it, specially the group picture :)

Cool signatures, Exodina! Couple signature is such a lovely idea.

What to say to Sagahin and the other artist from the older posts.. WIN!!! Was fun to browse, I need to peek more often.

--

(I'm back just for asking to these guys who I promised an Altana viewer edit, and didn't yet! I want to keep my word... If you sent me a note AND I didn't made it, please make me know again, here or by PM, just for finding your name and request faster ;//; I did a good amount of edits, and now after time passed, I can't tell wich ones are finished or not..)

Keep up the good work, artists!

EDIT: Received info from:
-Xenophire

Bahamut.Moehre
サーバ: Bahamut
user: moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-04-01 01:49:06  
I've seen a lot of great art here... Was not sure if I should also post, but here goes nothing xD My latest 2

I think this is probably one of the most interresting threads I have seen here :)
[+]
 Caitsith.Dryope
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Dryopae
By Caitsith.Dryope 2010-04-01 02:44:16  
Bahamut.Moehre said:

I love this so much! I'm glad you posted them. They're both great but I have such a soft spot for pets XD
 Bahamut.Moehre
サーバ: Bahamut
user: moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-04-01 02:56:36  
Since my husband plays only with PUP, and a good friend only with DRG, I kinda always feel... incomplete :lol: And *dead envious* of those Cure V/ Healing Breath III... When my NPC uses 1 Cure III he starts imediately complaining he run out of MP -.- They should make a PLD pet!

If you like pets, this seens to be the favourite pic of those I posted till now:

I <3 that little PUP. I lost count on how many times she saved my PLD *** with that Cure V when I only had 20 HP left...
 Siren.Riotus
サーバ: Siren
user: Riotus
By Siren.Riotus 2010-04-01 04:27:27  
Love your guys art...keep it up and never stop! you will regret it later on trust me lol
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-04-01 04:37:05  
Lovely linework Moehre, the one holding the puppet's hand is love.

Thanks for encouraging us, Riotus /cheer
 Bismarck.Denna
サーバ: Bismarck
user: RyGuy81
By Bismarck.Denna 2010-04-01 17:24:28  

wire+foil+sculpey+glaze. <3
[+]
 Titan.Lyali
サーバ: Titan
user: Lyali
By Titan.Lyali 2010-04-01 17:51:33  
Moehre, those are beautiful inks! I love your attention to detail.

And Denna, those sculptures are adorable! Really amazing!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-04-02 13:17:23  
Whooooooooooaaaaaaa... amazing sculptures! That behemoth is great! "wire+foil+sculpey+glaze. <3".. you make it sound so easy!! :p
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-04-02 13:22:36  
Asura.Exodina said:
Eh.. Might as well toss up some of my random junk, too. They're only signatures I've done over the years.

Apologies in advance in case they make the board stretch. <_<;

Going from oldest to newest:

Very very beautiful work :) so creative ^^
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-04-02 19:24:16  
@ Denna, very nice detailing and paint on the figures, maybe SE should hire you to make figurines that cost 499$!

@Exodina Very nice with the Photoshop or which ever program you use. You like red o.o

@Moehre Jeez How do you draw those? Detailing and shading is very nice.

You people and your talent.....
 Asura.Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-04-02 19:37:39  
Thanks much, Petipet! I'm working on more XI stuff at the moment, I'll be sure to post.
 Phoenix.Ingraham
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-04-03 06:05:11  
I'm not sure if anyone wanted to see a bigger version of this pic, but here it is.

I could've done a lot more to it like clean it up, but I'm getting sick of looking at it. I'LL LEAVE THE TITLE OF THIS AMAZING FILM TO YOUR IMAGINATION.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-04-03 08:00:15  
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

*Black screen, fade into middle-aged happy couple eating corndogs, midday*

Woman: *giggle, chewing on corndog* How did we manage to afford a vacation this year?

Man: *Wink* Just got a little lucky with work.

*Fade to black, open back up with same couple at night. Woman is playing in the water and man is taking pictures*

Man: Hold still, lemme get a sexy picture of you in the waves.

Woman: *Proceeds to pose* Like this?

*Large wave washes over her, knocking her down and covering her with black gunk. Man runs to her, worried.*

Man: Are you alright?!

Woman: Ugh, what is this stuff?

Man: *Touches and sniffs it* Smells like... Oil?

*Fade to black, following morning couple walks passed Electronics store and spots news bulletin*

Newscaster: Investigators are still baffled by a mysterious explosion of an offshore oil rig. *Video of rig's remnants, and workers covered in white barnacle-like extensions* There were few survivors...

*Trails off and fades again. Open to science facility overlooking volcano, scientists in panic*

Scientist 1: These readings are greater than anything in recorded history!

Scientist 2: At this rate, the resulting waves of an eruption could sink all of Indonesia!

*Quick fade to black, text saying "This Summer" cued on loud drum-beat, open to utter chaos and crashing buildings. Couple now dodging through the panic to get to each other.*

Man: Kitty!

Woman: John!

*Gargantuan crab leg crashes between them, killing the innocents and leaving a crater of white barnacles in the earth. Fade to black, new titles with close ups of character: "Bruce Willis" : "Sandra Bullock." Open to night, man surrounded by destruction and shaking with fear."

Man: *Whispers* It's here!

*Fade to black, final titles and climactic beat*

KRABkatoa! 12-19-12

***just got real!
[+]
 Asura.Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-04-03 11:14:56  
LOL @ Tousou

You've gotta have the preview narrated by that guy that does all the action/thriller previews. "IN A WORLD... WHERE NATURE TAKES NO PRISONERS... ONE MAN MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE"
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-04-03 13:27:10  
Ahahahaa what was that!! Very epic!

(I got the Altana viewer edits notes, thanks!)

Purikuras with Caiyuo!
Wanted to do something silly for his birthday :)
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-04-03 20:13:30  
Asura.Obsydian said:
You've gotta have the preview narrated by that guy that does all the action/thriller previews. "IN A WORLD... WHERE NATURE TAKES NO PRISONERS... ONE MAN MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE"

I wanted that narrator so badly, but the budget wouldn't allow it! Apparently, Bruce Willis and Sandra Bullock are hard to book ><

On a more relevant note, I enjoy lurking and viewing others' creativity. Helps remind me that I lack my own xD

Keep up the good work ya'll ^^
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-04-03 21:52:20  
Xenophire's request:

Original screenshot:

Edited screenshot:

I hope you like it :)
I won't use more that shiny/reflection filter from photoshop, it looks really bad.. :(

(I do not take request, thanks for your interest tho! If I promised you one, and never finished, please please please note me again as reminder so I can find your request! I want finish these now that I have time!)
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41