Your FF/random Artwork
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-16 11:40:23  
Ragnarok.Kogenta said:
omg lol that's so squee peti, now Caiyou will have all the ffxi girls at his feet just thanks to a glance of that avatar. BEWARE FFXIAH COMMUNITY, your girls are not safe
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW ITS SO CUUUUTE~ :D <3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-16 15:58:22  
Ragnarok.Kogenta said:
omg lol that's so squee peti, now Caiyou will have all the ffxi girls at his feet just thanks to a glance of that avatar. BEWARE FFXIAH COMMUNITY, your girls are not safe
bwahaha, lock your doors, say your prayers and find my cape! I've been let loose! lol

Unicorn.Halciform said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I think I'm going to settle on this guy, actually. He's quite charming! lol
pshawwww your icon will never be as dashing and sexy and suave as mine!
Hal! lol Let me just ..dab your cheek there ..seems a Dalek has exerted some foamy fluids upon yee.

Your icon would actually be like the perfect "you mayad!" meme. lolol

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ragnarok.Kogenta said:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW ITS SO CUUUUTE~ :D <3
:D All thanks to Peti, the official A+ Best Elf in the land!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-16 18:15:59  
LMAO XDDDDDD
And thanks, but...! Is just painting above a screen! No merit on that.. I'm glad you like these tho! ( but don't flatter guys! D//8 ).

Why there isn't more people posting their art?! ;_;

Here is Blazza's request!

Original:

Edited:

With background and few color adjustments:

I love blue mages!
[+]
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-11-16 18:35:09  
Oh my goodness~ That's so pretty, Peti!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-16 18:36:01  
Midgardsormr.Petipet said:
LMAO XDDDDDD
And thanks, but...! Is just painting above a screen! No merit on that.. I'm glad you like these tho! ( but don't flatter guys! D//8 ).

Why there isn't more people posting their art?! ;_;

Here is Blazza's request!
You'll have to keep it alive until you inspire more to post! Sorry, must put you to work now, Pet. /c\

I'll try to keep it short so as not to be the embarrassing mommy-figure, but I like it a lot! BLU has some of the best style IG so I'm glad you got to do this. The eyes and the background are very striking!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-16 19:53:03  
Unicorn.Halciform said:
pshawwww your icon will never be as dashing and sexy and suave as mine!
I agree! Everytime I see a post of yours I get charmed by your avatar! Best expression ever. Suaaaveee.

Bahamut.Rydiya said:
That's so pretty, Peti!
Many thanks, Ryd!

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Sorry, must put you to work now, Pet. /c\
At your service. \(^¬^)/ There I go!

Original (customized dats):

Edited:
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-16 21:43:42  
I'm sexy!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-16 22:09:47  
I'm super happy that you guys are using these as icons! Makes me really proud to see my screen edits there. I got 3 request more already, will submit soon! I started doing these for my deviantart journal header, so I had no idea someone else could be really interested XDDD thanks!
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-16 22:12:03  
Psh, who wouldn't! I love it, thank you!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-16 22:12:22  
What the ***Peti. Stop being so awesome. xD I might comission ya again when I get back stateside if I find something worth commissioning. Stopped playing FFXI (well...severely cut down to like 3 hours a week) so meh. MEH I SAY!

Great work as always though!
 Odin.Eirwen
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-11-17 04:14:05  
Looks awesome, Peti! Thank you!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-17 08:58:46  
Odin.Blazza said:
I love it, thank you!
^_____^ *bow bow*

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
I might comission ya again
PLEASE DO IT! D8 XDDDDDDD Thanks a lot, you have no idea how much I appreciate!

Odin.Eirwen said:
Looks awesome, Peti! Thank you!
Glad that you like it!

Aaaaand... Riki-chan's request:

Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-17 09:05:34  
Wow... Amazing as ever, Peti.
 Fairy.Hachiko
user: Hachiko
By Fairy.Hachiko 2009-11-17 09:38:46  
Wow :Q_

I'm really glad I made a request *dances*

I can't wait to see :D

Edit: And I'm gonna be the first taru \o/
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-17 13:53:07  
Wow, awesome! Congrats on your pictures, guys!
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-11-17 13:59:26  
How the heck do you do that peti! :OOO That's sooo freakin awesome.
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-17 20:02:14  
Yes yes! Here goes the first tarutaru, for Hachiko!

Original (Duh..):

Edited:

I think she looks adorable! Cute eyelashes of doom!

Tbest, Triet, and of course Cai, thank you for cheering!

I got more request, so I'll keep updating the post often until finish, I hope don't get bored of so much edits... I call to the FFXI artist, please post too, need variety and epicness! Don't be lazy >: |
[+]
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-17 20:07:09  
I think Peti just made a statement in her usual zealous self that would whoosh the average person, thinking she's being nice. Peti is really evil. o.o What she REALLY said was

"Stop being a bunch of freeloading ***. From now on, if you want a picture from me, you will post a piece of your OWN artwork first. Even if it isn't as awesome as my stuff, this is a thread about everyone." :D
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-17 20:32:29  
*tear tear* he got me... my perfect plan...!

LMAO! I know yar kidding! Anyway must say that I do these gladly, for people who can draw or not, no "need" post artwork first if you guys want request me something... By the way, how's that you didn't request one yet? D8 go go! But anyway I bet the other folks will enjoy different artist posts as much as I would do... so I call again!)

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph:
Peti is really evil. o.o What she REALLY replied was:

"STFU ETER!"

Yeah yeah yeah Peti evil...! XDDD
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-17 20:48:40  
Yeah, I was kidding. Except about the point of you being nice. Peti really does have evil moments where her eyes turn black and she eats souls to replenish her artistic ability.

But I was poking at her main point. While we can all agree Peti's art is all kinds of awesome, it would be just as nice to see other people post as well. I *highly* doubt anyone would criticize any work posted here negatively unless you ASK for a pointer on what can be worked on. As someone who lacks any form of artistic drawing ability (Ask Peti...I sent her *** stick figures when I commissioned her), I will be the first to say that I enjoy seeing work done on a common topic that everyone enjoys.

That way, we at the very least have a wide variety view of how people draw. Variety is the spice of life...everyone is different, and that is beautiful in art. Stop keeping your ***to yourself and share! lol
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-17 21:00:03  
That's it! I have no idea if people is scared of critiques or just are lazy...? Here are lot of good artist. And in the earlier pages, lot of different people that posted a few pics, and didn't come more! But if the artist are worried of critiques, so far everybody here is very polite, so even if you request help, wouldnt get "it sucks my 7 yrs bro can do it betterz" comments... We can be very constructive :} So hey! More art, FF or random!

(...*gazes at Eter* Replenish my abilities always involves eating... In example, I'm hungry for *** stick figures skill... *Rapeface*)

I have a question!! A question that may make obvious I didn't read the rules, b-but well, there I go!
Is allowed to submit mature art as well? Blood? Nudity, explicit hentai? >_> guide me please!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-17 23:16:35  
I tried to make the point in a few different posts throughout the the thread about posting -any- art you feel like sharing, as opposed to just FF-related things, but I've noticed a few here and there preferred not to or felt it was out of place. With that said, again, feel free to post anything you guys want!

As far as mature/graphic/nudity, I can't speak for any mods, but I'd think if you labeled it as NSFW and linked it instead of using img tags, it'd be okay. I certainly don't mind any of it personally, but am more reflecting the forum's policies; doubtful they'd allow that freely posted.

As a last note, seeing more people post would certainly be welcome, but don't worry about it if not! There was sort of a rush that occurred early on and now the pace has just slowed down. I'm sure we'll pull some more people out of the woodwork eventually, though! For now, feel free to bask in the Peti Art Harem. lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-17 23:17:20  
OH AND TOO MUCH TALKING AND TEXT. I COMMAND THINE ART, ***. (with love! <3)

Amazing taru shot! Possibly the cutest thing on the internet.
 Fairy.Hachiko
user: Hachiko
By Fairy.Hachiko 2009-11-18 01:25:58  
*Wakes up*

OMG :O It looks so cute :3 /joy

Thanks Peti <3333 You really did a great job there

I'm so using it on every forum I know :D

Thanks really ^^ you did a great job

and about posting drawings.. I would if I wasn't drawing like a 5 years old kid... Or maybe they do it better than me xD
 Ramuh.Tumba
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Tumba
By Ramuh.Tumba 2009-11-18 01:52:43  
Hate to be the n00b on the forums, but I was glancing through, and wondered just what I needed to do to commission a character shot from you, Petipet?
 Asura.Clairxi
サーバ: Asura
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2009-11-18 03:08:58  
^^; i saw this forum and i saw a lot of pictures i like!! too many to reply and post which i like and why. Figure i could put up a couple pictures i drew up here. >.< dont have photoshop anymore or i would color them.

Here is a picture i did before i moved and had Photoshop. Hope you guys like it.

Sorry about the page stretch >.<
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-18 07:57:47  
CLAIRXI! Hello hello, thanks for sharing your art!

Too bad you don't have photoshop anymore, but actually from these drawings, I like more the pencil ones. And you always can do these, must be great to be skilled in traditional mediums!

The bard sitting is really nice, good pose and details, and I like a lot the way you make the eye shape, looks like a cat. You don't have a scanner? I hate when I have to take photos, it doesn't make justice and lower the quality a lot! Keep posting =)

Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-18 08:12:20  
Fairy.Hachiko said:
Thanks Peti <3333 You really did a great job there
I'm so using it on every forum I know :D

YAY!! ^_____^ thanks for using it, that's the best reward for me.

Ramuh.Tumba said:
Hate to be the n00b on the forums, but I was glancing through, and wondered just what I needed to do to commission a character shot from you, Petipet?

Hello Tumba, welcome!

You will get used to the forum very fast, no worries. First of all, thanks for your interest, very appreciated! If what you are asking for is a drawing absolutely made by me, in my deviantart website is all the info and prices.

But if what you want is an altana viewer edit, I enjoy doing these for the buddies who request, just PM me saying me all the details you want! Like your character model, job, eye color, facial expression (angry, happy, serious, whatever) perspective (if you want it front, side, from down, from up...), if you want a background... blah blah, okies? Go for it, don't be shy.

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I COMMAND THINE ART, ***
Y-y-y-yes, papi! *back to work!*

Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-18 08:16:47  
Midgardsormr.Petipet said:
Yes yes! Here goes the first tarutaru, for Hachiko!

Original (Duh..):
Edited:

I think she looks adorable! Cute eyelashes of doom!

Tbest, Triet, and of course Cai, thank you for cheering!

I got more request, so I'll keep updating the post often until finish, I hope don't get bored of so much edits... I call to the FFXI artist, please post too, need variety and epicness! Don't be lazy >: |
Great job once again, Peti. =) If my character wasn't such a goof, I'd definitely commission a drawing from ya. >.>
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-18 08:22:01  
Fairy.Tbest said:
If my character wasn't such a goof, I'd definitely commission a drawing from ya. >.>

Awe! Thanks! At least you can request one of these free altana edits for try, and we will see what we can do with that goof look...? xDDDDDD
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41