フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Your FF/random Artwork
Your FF/random Artwork
First Page 2 ... 39 40 41
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 14:52:46  
herroo friends! I've seen a ton of great FF/FFXI/whatever artwork submitted via screenshots to the site so I thought it'd be a nice idea to make a thread for you artists to post your work and connect with each other, while showing off your badass stuff for everyone else. lol Hopefully someone can get this started off as I have nothing of my own to post and don't want to post the work of others. D:

Edit: Rin's post just reminded me, but personal site/journal/DA links as well if you want! Also, if you have art from someone else that you think wouldn't mind it being shared here, post as well. Just make sure to credit them and link somewhere where they can be found. :D
[+]
 Sylph.Megumii
サーバ: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-07-07 15:10:33  
This is a great idea for a thread ^-^
Thought I'd share some of my art work :)
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 17:45:41  
woot! I've said it before and I'll say it againz, Mithra+Elf shot is the friggin cat's pajamas. I think my favorite part is the Ares top on the elf. Super detailed. The shading on the entire picture looks awesome too. D:
 Gilgamesh.Ittoryu
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Ittoryu 2009-07-07 17:56:18  
great images
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-07-07 18:01:28  
i love the work posted so far ^^ speshly the mithra & elvaan pic^^

I have too much to post and it's all really huge sizes >_< lol so I'll post my DA instead ;~; lol

http://Rin-Miller.deviantart.com/

Edit: Found one pic that isn't too big ;)

User submitted image
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-07 18:54:40  
;/ Nothing special, don't have a scanner anymore.

User submitted image

This is a few years old (3?). I don't really clump hair together as badly anymore, add more eyelashes and yes, I am aware her ears are wonky. ;o
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 19:11:05  
@Rin:I love that one, Rin, forgot about it. haha That new one titled Narutox is amaaaaaazing.

If you're feeling adventurous, you can upload your stuff to a photobucket and use their auto-resizers perhaps?

@Celene: Looks awesome, especially the little details. That Pika-girl in paint was really impressive, too. Very distinct style. D:
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-07 19:19:59  
I wish I could scan some more work, this is pretty much a piece of old crap now, lol. :/
 Titan.Dryopae
サーバ: Titan
user: Dryopae
By Titan.Dryopae 2009-07-07 19:47:18  
/wave @ Megumii
I'm mostly a sculpey artist right now but here's a couple of my things

User submitted image
User submitted image

I need to draw more, looking through my gallery I have like two pictures of FFXI and a million sculptures lol.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 19:50:54  
Celene said:
I wish I could scan some more work, this is pretty much a piece of old crap now, lol. :/
Ouch, harsh. lol You could try a few slightly ghetto methods like taking a really close shot with a cellphone/webcam/camera perhaps? I think some webcams have scanning functions? :< Or I could just keep making statements with question marks?
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-07 20:16:35  
I want a yagudo badly. ; ; Omg so freakin' cute.
 Titan.Dryopae
By Titan.Dryopae 2009-07-07 20:22:01  
Celene said:
I want a yagudo badly. ; ; Omg so freakin' cute.

lol thanks! Megumii has him now, I miss him dearly. He's tiny too like 3/4"
 Fairy.Mykoto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-07-07 20:59:53  
I have a few Final Fantasy (not XI) related works. I'll only link cause they might be a bit big to post here.

FF9's Gimme Cat For those of you who remember the friendly monsters from FFIX

My version of Ixion Not necessarily the one from either 10 or 11... I kinda regretted not dressing him up more, or adding a background <.>

The Opera Scene from FFVI For those of you FFVI fans... I suck at drawing people ._.

And it's for that reason exactly that I do not have any works from FFXI to share, sadly D:
I'm sooo much better at drawing animals... I can't seem to draw people well to save my life >.<
As well it should be noted that all these drawings are relatively old, and don't exactly show off my artistic skills well xD
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-07 21:37:39  
I <3 your Ixion.
 Unicorn.Halciform
サーバ: Unicorn
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-07 22:28:45  
someday I might actually finish these... might is the key word there.

User submitted image

User submitted image

Actually, I probably won't ever finish Rugman... that drawing is near 2 years old now. Hal I sometimes scribble on when I flip past it in my sketchbook though. Wanted to draw him on Dancer but thought I would save people the trauma of male elf in frills.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-07 22:34:23  
Damn, they're good, you got a gallery? You should think of a career in conceptual art (assuming the armour designs aren't copies?)
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-07 22:35:39  
I'm in school for film/animation. Had a gallery but I got tired of keeping it up... there are some finished artworks in my actual player profile though, I just thought it would be silly to post those :x
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-07 22:39:55  
Okay I changed my mind, your blu flayer creeps me the *** out (very good though). Luzaf is awesome too.

Funny thing is, I'm halfway through an animation degree myself, but I can't draw for *** :p
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-07 22:42:48  
Luzaf didn't shrink well when I posted him on the screenshot, the full has a very oil-paint look to it (though I haxed it and did it in photoshop)

Aah hehe, I'm for character animation, but I want to do some experimental animation classes (stop motion is my dirty love affair). Doesn't leave me much time to play the game tho. I can draw hal as a big bad evil blue mage psycho flayer and pretend it to be so haha :D
 Fenrir.Parak
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-07-07 22:44:24  
Halciform, you got skills. That's all I am gonna say!

^ Haz no artistic drawing skillz
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-07 22:45:54  
What is that Elf doing with his Joytoy? o.0
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-07 22:46:56  
Occasionally he props against it twice.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 22:59:54  
Seriously, Halciform, that Rughadgeenwtfsp is *** coooool. The face eclipses everything else in wtfcool. The icon might be cooler, I never see any interpretations of BLU in the whole "beast within" thing. <3
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-07 23:03:46  
Pfft that isn't beast within, that's just because he refused to put down his beloved Old Yeller and got bit in the ***. Stupid elf never learns. (Granted, he was the best doggone dog in the west.)

(tho seriously the beast within aspect of Blu, also their tendency to go batshit insane, was my favorite part of the Blue Mage storyline! Unfortunately I'm pretty certain that my beast within isn't anything cool like a flayer or a gnole, nothing like that, but likely a mandragora. Uh oh)
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 23:29:27  
It does kind of look like 'Yeller gave him a mean case of rabies. D:

(All us elfs are destined to be psychedhalmels, still get the cool staff and squid-face, just a little more herky jerky. Really, though, I'm the same way. I loved the Quests and even the AU stuff involving BLU. Kind of wish that could've been incorporated into the 2hour or some crazy JA. lol)

Edit: Also, the stuff submitted to your page is ..well I'm running out of original compliments, so I'lls tick with awesome. lol Luzaf's picture totally looks like a royal portrait, as if you got called to the Captain's Quarters for a personal doodle session. Admittedly that sounds kind of lame, but of all the elfs, I'm pretty gay for Luzaf. :C
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-07 23:41:14  
Dryopae said:
/wave @ Megumii

I need to draw more, looking through my gallery I have like two pictures of FFXI and a million sculptures lol.
Checked out your DA recently, and you have a lot of awesome stuff. I think the porings, cactuar and brain-slug are my favorites! lol

@Mykoto: I don't remember the Gimme cat from FF9, but it's cute anyway. lol
 Titan.Dryopae
By Titan.Dryopae 2009-07-07 23:54:40  
Caiyuo said:
Dryopae said:
/wave @ Megumii

Checked out your DA recently, and you have a lot of awesome stuff. I think the porings, cactuar and brain-slug are my favorites! lol

My porings make me long for the days of Ragnarok lol. Sculpey is a terrible thing, avoid it because it will suck you in and never let you go.

Also do you think if we pester Halciform enough she'll finish her AMAZING drawings? Cause I think it'll work. /poke Halciform Finish them!
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-07-08 00:00:09  
Dryopae said:
Caiyuo said:
Dryopae said:
/wave @ Megumii

My porings make me long for the days of Ragnarok lol. Sculpey is a terrible thing, avoid it because it will suck you in and never let you go.

Also do you think if we pester Halciform enough he'll finish his AMAZING drawings? Cause I think it'll work. /poke Halciform Finish them!

ahaha thank you, but I am a she! Which might explain why all of my XI drawings are of Tarutaru and male Elvaan (especially Luzaf, hoho) instead of mithra being sexy. I might finish Dancer pic, or do one of Corsair... I do have some XI pieces I have to do for a friend of his girls too :\ heh.

I also agree with you on sculpey, I still have every sculpey figure I've ever made, including the very first :\ the stuff is way way way too addicting. Your little Yag is adorable though, but i've always liked yagudo (finally got my yag hat after wanting one since I joined the game!)
 Titan.Dryopae
By Titan.Dryopae 2009-07-08 00:07:15  
Halciform said:

ahaha thank you, but I am a she! Which might explain why all of my XI drawings are of Tarutaru and male Elvaan (especially Luzaf, hoho) instead of mithra being sexy. I might finish Dancer pic, or do one of Corsair... I do have some XI pieces I have to do for a friend of his girls too :\ heh.

I also agree with you on sculpey, I still have every sculpey figure I've ever made, including the very first :\ the stuff is way way way too addicting. Your little Yag is adorable though, but i've always liked yagudo (finally got my yag hat after wanting one since I joined the game!)

^^; I'll never let that habit die, sorry! I'm sad you don't have a gallery or at least don't post more of your stuff up here it's stunning. Your Luzaf portrait made me want to throw my tablet away (meaning I quit cause you're awesome lol).
I've only been sculpting for about 7 months so I need alot of practice. I also recently got into making larger scale sculptures, which is even WORSE! I made a Hurdy from XII (or FFTA if you've played it) and that just started my wallet on a downward spiral.
First Page 2 ... 39 40 41