Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+
Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-18 14:09:00  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Phoenix.Kojo said: »

It seems like an argument in circles. As for Tenshi, do you EVER sleep? I left late last night to go to bed, I look back and you posted and liked posts frequently throughout the night. People that spend their time bickering of politics on the internet could be doing something more productive, you know, like volunteering at a blood bank, or doing something to educate unfortunate children, or here's an idea, get our homeless veterans off the street. But you're here, arguing with them, and making me laugh as I slam my head on my desk. Do something.

EDIT: I hear Texas has been bent over and defiled by about 10 Tornadoes, go help them.

You have 10,000 posts and you are also quoting Tenshi in every single one of your posts. Don't question the lives of other people.

lol
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-05-18 14:21:50  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Getting Tenshibaby to read properly cited sources is like trying to get a cat to take a bath. Just not worth it dude :|

Just thought I would add that my cat loves baths. :) I will have to post pics sometimes. He loves to play and roll around in water. He also "bites" water like a dog out of a hose when you are pouring it. (he is a mixture of Bengal and heinze57, so maybe that is why).

But he also likes to eat candle wax (seriously, no clue why), arugula, yogurt, whole wheat crackers, peanut butter, and peacan pie.

So...um...I just thought I would lighten it up a bit :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-05-18 14:25:05  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Getting Tenshibaby to read properly cited sources is like trying to get a cat to take a bath. Just not worth it dude :|

Just thought I would add that my cat loves baths. :) I will have to post pics sometimes. He loves to play and roll around in water. He also "bites" water like a dog out of a hose when you are pouring it. (he is a mixture of Bengal and heinze57, so maybe that is why).

But he also likes to eat candle wax (seriously, no clue why), arugula, yogurt, whole wheat crackers, peanut butter, and peacan pie.

So...um...I just thought I would lighten it up a bit :)

Best post in this thread.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-05-18 14:27:23  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
I block him and he still is obsessed with me. I love how some liberals think invoking FactCheck removes all opposition. So intellectually lazy and downright stupid as F. "Properly cited"? And he thinks he is going to be a scientist? Doing what, testing adult diapers?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-05-18 14:32:01  
I wasn't imagining the extensive list of original material linked at the bottom of the FactCheck site, was I? Was it all a beautiful dream?!
 Bahamut.Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-05-18 14:34:41  
Dude, your sources are invalid, because those "facts" don't support the worldview of Amandarius, Tenshibaby, Oldelf, or Deces. The Four Musketeers of Mouthbreathing.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-05-18 14:37:04  
Nuuuu... you quoted me before I had a chance to fix my terrible grammar!
 Bahamut.Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-05-18 14:38:15  
fixed.
 Shiva.Arana
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-05-18 14:42:16  
Op you're clearly insane.. there will be no 2018 you see the world is going to end; the Mayans predicted it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8