First Page 2 3 ... 29 30
By drakefs 2024-04-21 04:01:42  
I know that this is late but

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Respectfully,
*** you Drakefs, go gaslight someone else

Signed,
Best functional troll ever

I'll see how clevel works and see what I can do to implement it in pointwatch. Thank you Lili.

Um that reply was to Lili...

At no point where you mentioned in the post.

Unfortunately the FFXIAH forum truncated the image. If you open the image in a new tab, you can what I highlighted, which was that the code was published an hour before I made said post.

So calm down, take a deep breath and keep on playing.

Lili did the best functional troll ever, not you.

Lili said: »
(In fairness, I didn't publish the code until like 1min before posting my post)

Yes I tried to point that out but FFXIAH shut me down...
 Asura.Dexprozius
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Dexprozius 2024-04-21 09:40:19  
Fenrir.Positron said: »
Done. Here's the pull request, no idea when it will go live but you can download the two changed files to get the functionality right now. https://github.com/Windower/Lua/pull/2351

What a legend! Thank you, cant wait to play with it tomorrow when I can get on.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-04-21 14:56:34  
How difficult / annoying would it be for pointwatch to report the true ML? Right now, ep.master_level reports the ML based on your character's information, but under level sync all your character information gets updated to that synced level. Couldnt there just be an array added with all the XP needed and their levels, and cross reference ep.tnml to that array to report the true ML?

Here's a super hacky implementation. This is not a good way to do it, but it technically works. I'm posting this now because I don't expect to have a real update ready in the immediate future, but if you're impatient you can make this change.

https://github.com/posimagi/Lua/commit/470baf2ceff88623aa64fc1c2f5ed22bedb91c2c

One more on pointwatch, since I know a lot of people only care about EP: I've added a format string called "ep" in this version (again, not live in Windower yet, but you can manually download it) which only tracks EP and uses the new true-ML functionality. There's currently no logic for automatically enabling it but you can replace <default> with it in the settings file if you only want to see EP.

https://github.com/Windower/Lua/pull/2350
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2024-04-22 01:23:41  
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Done. Here's the pull request, no idea when it will go live but you can download the two changed files to get the functionality right now. https://github.com/Windower/Lua/pull/2351

What a legend! Thank you, cant wait to play with it tomorrow when I can get on.

Nice! I use to have mount music blocking in MR, but got rid of it because muzzle was already a thing.
By Dodik 2024-04-22 08:26:18  
One more on pointwatch

For anyone looking to use this (note the PR is not merged yet), here is an edited default string that shows true ML at the end.
Code
<default>string.format(&apos;%d/%dXP %sMerits XP/hr:%.1fk %sJP CP/hr:%.1fk %d/%dEP EP/hr:%.1fk ML:%d&apos;,xp.current,xp.tnl,max_color(&apos;%5.2f&apos;:format(math.floor(lp.current/lp.tnm*100)/100+lp.number_of_merits),lp.current/lp.tnm+lp.number_of_merits,lp.maximum_merits,58,147,191),math.floor(xp.rate/100)/10,max_color(&apos;%6.2f&apos;:format(math.floor(cp.current/cp.tnjp*100)/100+cp.number_of_job_points),cp.current/cp.tnjp+cp.number_of_job_points,500,58,147,191),math.floor(cp.rate/100)/10,ep.current,ep.tnml,math.floor(ep.rate/100)/10,ep.true_master_level)</default>

Put in settings.xml replacing the <default> section.

Would also suggest making this the default in pointwatch to always show true ML.
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-04-28 16:11:49  
FYI we have agreed to make ep.master_level show the true ML and ep.synced_master_level show the synced one just in case people still want it. So once the changes do get merged anyone who's currently using ep.master_level should see the true value.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-02 11:05:48  
I have no idea how to edit ***on github, but theres an issue at ML33

[395691] = 33,
should be
[395651] = 33,

I've updated the ML page on wiki as well, since thats likely where the typo comes from.
By Pantafernando 2024-05-02 11:16:33  
Pull a request
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-02 11:29:25  
By Beau 2024-05-02 11:58:39  
Can someone make an addon to continuously emote using /dance1 thru /dance4 motion at random.
By IGDC 2024-05-02 12:26:52  
Beau said: »
Can someone make an addon to continuously emote using /dance1 thru /dance4 motion at random.

do you want it to display the text or just the the animation of each dance?

edit:

I was bored and my daughter loves Bluey.
Code
_addon.name = 'Dancemode'
_addon.author = 'Bluey'
_addon.version = '1.0'
_addon.command = 'dancemode'

require('luau')

local dances = {"/dance1 motion", "/dance2 motion", "/dance3 motion", "/dance4 motion"}

local function getRandomDance()
    return dances[math.random(#dances)]
end

local function sendDanceCommand(command)
    windower.send_command('input ' .. command)
end

local function performDances()
    local startTime = os.time()
    local endTime = startTime + 600 -- 10 minutes
    while os.time() < endTime do
        local danceCommand = getRandomDance()
        sendDanceCommand(danceCommand)
        coroutine.sleep(1)
    end
end

windower.register_event('chat message', function(message)
    if string.lower(message) == "dancemode" then
        performDances()
    end
end)

now your friends can tag you to dance anytime they want.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-05-02 13:41:07  
I have no idea how to edit ***on github, but theres an issue at ML33

[395691] = 33,
should be
[395651] = 33,

I've updated the ML page on wiki as well, since thats likely where the typo comes from.

I'll put in the fix. BTW you didn't change the delta, which was also wrong, though the cumulative still being correct suggests you are correct about it just being a typo.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-02 15:24:51  
I was lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got curious, but more confirmation that it was merely a typo.
Heres the edit where the 395,691 was added in, along with the cumulative amount. 395,691 + 3,377,803 = 3,773,494, but they listed the correct amount of 3,773,454. Also the delta is based on the non-typo amount.

I was worried that all the cumulative numbers were wrong and I didnt want to go through that effort to fix them all. It was a minor thing that likely wouldnt affect anyone, whereas the incorrect TNML has affected something.
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-05-03 00:05:36  
Yeah, it seems pretty likely. In any case, the fix is already merged into Windower so it will be included the next time Windower updates go live.
By Beau 2024-05-03 05:44:24  
Can't get dancemode to work for me; not sure how to start it after trying multiple things, but love the effort put in!

Aside from AnsweringMachine which I do not currently use nor know if it still works, is there a similar addon for centralizing missed /tells from multiple running instances (instead of going back thru a chat log to see missed tells)?
By IGDC 2024-05-03 07:10:20  
Beau said: »
Can't get dancemode to work for me; not sure how to start it after trying multiple things, but love the effort put in!

Aside from AnsweringMachine which I do not currently use nor know if it still works, is there a similar addon for centralizing missed /tells from multiple running instances (instead of going back thru a chat log to see missed tells)?

hey sorry i never tested it. this code works (just sends a random dance from 1-4 whenever you see the word dancemode, in say, tell, yell, etc)

just //lua l dancemode

then anytime that dancemode comes on screen, you do a random dance from 1-4
Code
_addon.name = 'Dancemode'
_addon.author = 'Bluey'
_addon.version = '1.1'

local player_name = windower.ffxi.get_player().name

local function send_random_dance()
    local random_dance = math.random(1, 4)
    windower.send_command('input /dance' .. random_dance .. ' motion')
end

windower.register_event('incoming text', function(original, modified, mode, blocked)
    local sender, message = original:match('(%a+)%s*:%s*(.+)')
    if sender == player_name and message:lower() == "dancemode" then
        send_random_dance()
    end
end)
[+]
 Cerberus.Echohawk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2024-05-03 07:13:46  
Are you *sure* you checked *all* of the most famous repos? Sure sure?

Where are some places outside windower's desktop list that I could find some addons?
 Cerberus.Echohawk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2024-05-03 07:13:50  
Are you *sure* you checked *all* of the most famous repos? Sure sure?

Where are some places outside windower's desktop list that I could find some addons?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-05-03 09:08:31  
IGDC said: »
just sends a random dance from 1-4 whenever you see the word dancemode, in say, tell, yell, etc
I just want every afk bazzar to be running this now, so people can just make the areas in jeuno look like a rave
[+]
By IGDC 2024-05-03 13:51:10  
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
IGDC said: »
just sends a random dance from 1-4 whenever you see the word dancemode, in say, tell, yell, etc
I just want every afk bazzar to be running this now, so people can just make the areas in jeuno look like a rave

that would be epic!
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30