By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 12:48:41  
Odinz said: »
dual wield clubs as BLM/NIN.
still more potential that MNK.
By Odinz 2017-08-11 12:56:59  
maldini said: »
an anti-elitist rant
Haters gone hate?
Is this appropriate timing? My American is rusty.
By Odinz 2017-08-11 13:12:46  
Ragnarok.Inx said: »
I'm just not an idiot who blows hundreds of millions of gil on a job that hasn't been needed for endgame content since SoA.
Just one that expects those idiots to carry you through content you can't kill yourself?
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 13:14:32  
Ragnarok.Inx

From your most recent gear capture, I think we can safely say you definitely use MNK appropriately.

I'm seeing Godhands. Great. Lu Shang's F. Rod, a Frog Lure, Fisherman's Boots and then a Pelican and a Warp Ring.

My set has Angler's Boots, but I already know you don't like blowing millions of gil on the job, so I get that.

I question the CP mantle, but maybe you are fishing while you are hoping and praying for a CP party? Or between Omen canteens? Either way, it doesn't hurt your performance.

But yeah, we need to all calm down. Inx is right. MNK is as great as any job (for fishing).
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 13:18:58  
Blazed1979 said: »
maldini said: »
Does your SMN have an AC set and Nirvana?
No it doesn't. He needed us to kill a few T4's for him, and his LS wouldn't even kill some T2s and T3s for him I think. I forget. But he's a scrub either way. One of those in-game "spare any change" bums that spits at you the next day when you tell him to get a real job.

Yeah riiiight. LOL.

You do notice I have 12 Aeonics right?

Do you really want to go this way considering shooting your mouth off already got you kicked from a LS (not ours) over this?

@Cherry

What you can see is part of my idle set (hence the regen pieces) overlaid by fishing gear -as its my last craft to cap-.
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-08-11 13:19:38  
Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
Ragnarok.Inx

From your most recent gear capture, I think we can safely say you definitely use MNK appropriately.

I'm seeing Godhands. Great. Lu Shang's F. Rod, a Frog Lure, Fisherman's Boots and then a Pelican and a Warp Ring.

My set has Angler's Boots, but I already know you don't like blowing millions of gil on the job, so I get that.

I question the CP mantle, but maybe you are fishing while you are hoping and praying for a CP party? Or between Omen canteens? Either way, it doesn't hurt your performance.

But yeah, we need to all calm down. Inx is right. MNK is as great as any job (for fishing).

You forgot the warp ring for quick access home to change job to DD.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 13:20:45  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
Ragnarok.Inx

You forgot the warp ring for quick access home to change job to DD.

lol! Richy, you never let me down!
[+]
By Odinz 2017-08-11 13:22:29  
Yeah riiiight. LOL.

Do you really want to go this way considering shooting your mouth off already got you kicked from a LS (not ours) over this?
A COR with Aeonics everyone.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-08-11 13:25:52  
Odinz said: »
I can apply everything you've said as a justification to dual wield clubs as BLM/NIN.
Don't you mean Beryllium kris? Think of those sweet sweet shark bites and energy steals!
By Odinz 2017-08-11 13:32:29  
clearlyamule said: »
Don't you mean Beryllium kris? Think of those sweet sweet shark bites and energy steals!
We might be onto something here!
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 13:36:39  
That's Primex though, good player but horrible rep for being a mouthy asshat.
I post parse results in Party Chat - it hasn't made me a lot of friends. But still this is the first time a charity case has called me an asshat. Get your priorities in order son.
By Odinz 2017-08-11 13:37:33  
That's Primex though, good player but horrible rep for being a mouthy asshat.
I post parse results in Party Chat - it hasn't made me a lot of friends. But still this is the first time a charity case has called me an asshat. Get your priorities in order son.
You didn't get paid for getting him the clears?
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 13:38:34  
No - ironically the friend who was ***talking them for all the wipes while on my mule convinced me to take pitty on him lol.
By maldini 2017-08-11 13:41:43  
A man with no enemies is a man who has accomplished nothing worth noting.
Or
A man who asks others for help because of his incompetence forgoes all rights to then criticize those he has asked for help.
Should he, for he is the worst and most abhorrent of creatures; a hater!
It sounded cool in my head - I had Kevin Spacey saying it, then Samuel L. Jackson, but then I settled with Christopher Walken.
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-08-11 13:41:44  
Yeah riiiight. LOL.
Oh we didn't kill a few T4s for you?
and then some T3s?

lol...
oh please, lets go this way.
Lets see: Friend was on my mule making fun of how pathetic your LS is, wiping to Albumen 4-6 times, and even Vini I think? hahaha.
The LS thinks it was me. I come online one day and am asked why I'm so mean. I say it wasn't. The friend who was on the mule even comes out and says it wasn't. Still get kicked. by a pathetically horrible player who got outparsed by my RNG, being played by my friend, without any macros. Same guy who claims to be the BEST RNG on the server lol.. I didn't even have to be in-game to beat him lol.
And you want to bring this all up as proof you're not a lil jelly ***?

Dude, the more you try and big yourself up, the more you come across as being foolish. I was just trying to urge you from going the drama route because you should realize by now its not doing you any favours.

You can say what you want about me, about our shell, its water off a duck's back. You can't argue with the results.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-11 13:46:58  
Yeah riiiight. LOL.
Oh we didn't kill a few T4s for you?
and then some T3s?

lol...
oh please, lets go this way.
Lets see: Friend was on my mule making fun of how pathetic your LS is, wiping to Albumen 4-6 times, and even Vini I think? hahaha.
The LS thinks it was me. I come online one day and am asked why I'm so mean. I say it wasn't. The friend who was on the mule even comes out and says it wasn't. Still get kicked. by a pathetically horrible player who got outparsed by my RNG, being played by my friend, without any macros. Same guy who claims to be the BEST RNG on the server lol.. I didn't even have to be in-game to beat him lol.
And you want to bring this all up as proof you're not a lil jelly ***?

Dude, the more you try and big yourself up, the more you come across as being foolish. I was just trying to urge you from going the drama route because you should realize by now its not doing you any favours.

You can say what you want about me, about our shell, its water off a duck's back. You can't argue with the results.

I just want to make sure we're all clear on what those results would be... That you are all wet? Or that you are a duck? I thought I was following, but then we lost each other somewhere along the way.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 13:47:02  
Favors? .. doing me any favors? What "favors" do I require from you?
Last time I checked, the favor has been done unto you, by me. Truth is, I don't care. We've done a lot of ***for a lot of people. I can't even remember 1/10th of the names. You however stood out because you needed T2 and T3s.
Look son, there are those of us that get by in life by getting ***done. We tend not to give two *** about making people like us. That's not to say we're not civil or polite. But we don't filter our words or thoughts because we're worried we won't get tossed a bone.

Then there are those who suck *** to get by. The kind that ask others for help. The kind that worry what people think about them because it might end up "not doing them any favors".
[+]
By Odinz 2017-08-11 13:48:55  
Favors? .. doing me any favors? What "favors" do I require from you?
Last time I checked, the favor has been done unto you, by me. Truth is, I don't care. We've done a lot of ***for a lot of people. I can't even remember 1/10th of the names. You however stood out because you needed T2 and T3s.
Look son, there are those of us that get by in life by getting ***done. We tend not to give two *** about making people like us. That's not to say we're not civil or polite. But we don't filter our words or thoughts because we're worried we won't get tossed a bone.

Then there are those who suck *** to get by. The kind that ask others for help. The kind that worry what people think about them because it might end up "not doing them any favors".

Now that was gangsta as ***!
I wish I had a gif for this moment.
By maldini 2017-08-11 13:49:44  
Definitely heard Al Pacino in my head while reading that. I approve.
By Blazed1979 2017-08-11 13:50:39  
Sylvester Stallone - you all fail.
Haven't you seen Rocky????
It is a MNK thread after all..ffs
First Page 2 3 ... 165 166 167 ... 363 364 365