Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-09 07:43:00  
Sylph.Rafaras said: »
Would like to know if there's a use for Qaaxo hands other than ACC set? And which path would it be?

Path A: Att +15, Eva +15, DA +2
Path B: Acc +15, STR +7, PDT -3
Path C: Rng.Atk +15, STP +3, Snapshot +3
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-04-09 07:54:18  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Third confirmed

Farewell my 119 Twashtar, you have served me well.

=.=a

Would not an Izhiikoh be a better offhand?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-09 13:00:22  
Something I noticed in Ionis areas: You can cap at TH9.
The TH from Ionis will ignore the TH8 limit on initial proc.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-09 13:06:38  
Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Third confirmed

=.=a

Yes. Yes it would.

When you have a 119 Twashtar to offhand, you can tolerate a slight decrease in dps simply to have it on. Upgrade to the new dagger is too much to ignore though.
By Asura.Wonderousgoat 2014-04-09 13:14:40  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Something I noticed in Ionis areas: You can cap at TH9.
The TH from Ionis will ignore the TH8 limit on initial proc.
This isn't just areas w/ ionis, it happened in the past yesterday while farming mats for leather carfting.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Headache
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-04-09 13:17:43  
Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Third confirmed

=.=a

Yes. Yes it would.

When you have a 119 Twashtar to offhand, you can tolerate a slight decrease in dps simply to have it on. Upgrade to the new dagger is too much to ignore though.

Can't really see the new dagger being the best offhand. Would like some confirmation on that. Maybe if u assume that MS is the only weaponskill u use.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-09 13:23:04  
Pretty good offhand for Exenterator too, with 10AGI.
 Ragnarok.Headache
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-04-09 13:28:40  
yea but its a pretty big loss in white dmg
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-09 15:14:26  
Man you may be right now that I look into it

Think I may have just paid 7m for a TH knife.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Headache
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-04-09 17:07:27  
worth it anyway no?^^
 Asura.Fiv
user: Gares
By Asura.Fiv 2014-04-09 17:27:45  
Its a DPS loss in about every case i looked at last night, but its worth it just because we can put max TH gear on now and kill stuff without severely hindering our damage or resetting tp by constantly changing weapons. Good for stuff like salvage and dynamis.
 Odin.Snowballx
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Snowballx 2014-04-14 19:08:02  
Can someone post their evasion set? :o
 Sylph.Talon
サーバ: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2014-04-16 15:10:04  
Malizia,

Do Plunderer's feet and body +1 have any use in a tp set or is it better to just rank 15 Qaaxo equivalents?

Also, has anyone tested Yetshila in their Evisceration/Exenterator builds?
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-04-16 15:40:57  
If Qaaxo feet(any path) are better than Plunderer's feet +1 for tp then I'd sure like to know about it.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-04-16 16:11:19  
Asura.Fiv said: »
Its a DPS loss in about every case i looked at last night, but its worth it just because we can put max TH gear on now and kill stuff without severely hindering our damage or resetting tp by constantly changing weapons. Good for stuff like salvage and dynamis.

Is TH+1 from a weapon slot really worth it for farming?

I've never seen anything to convince me that improved drop rate from one additional tier of TH is that significant at high TH levels (i.e. TH7+, which you can get regardless with a single macro for non-weapon TH gear)... even before accounting for the loss in weapon DoT. Even assuming you do indeed average a few more currency per dyna run, is that really worth paying millions for this dagger? You'd have to do a whole lot of Dyna/Salvage/etc. runs before you break even on the initial dagger investment. Whether it's worth it would depend on how hardcore/frequent a Dyna/Salvage farmer you are.

If anyone has good data comparing several farming runs with similar conditions (all things relatively constant except for using/not using a TH knife) showing a significant average increase in currency with TH, please share. Otherwise I think healthy skepticism is warranted.

Obviously I'm talking about farming here, not trying to cap TH on a single mob with a desirable drop, e.g. Behemoth for Savory Shanks... that's a whole different issue (in that you WANT a weaker weapon to get more chances at TH upgrades). But we won't turn this into the TH Knife thread fiasco :)
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-16 16:20:50  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Is TH+1 from a weapon slot really worth it for farming?

No.

Small jumps in TH are primarily worth it for fighting rare monsters that have rare drops.

Nowadays, even delve megabosses will always drop 4 pieces of equip, 2 mats, 3 airlixirs and a rem item, and they're not even hard to get to.

At best, this dagger allows you to be lazy in getting the belt, but that's about it. You're still better off with the belt since you can then use a better dagger if you're just tagging for TH.
[+]
 Sylph.Malizia
user: Malizia
By Sylph.Malizia 2014-04-17 14:08:13  
Odin.Snowballx said: »
Can someone post their evasion set? :o
Josiahfk posted one about a page back. Here it is again:
ItemSet 321682
The earrings aren't really obtainable (even the NQs), but they're not the main sources of evasion. You can at least get one phawaylla earring. Neck is hard to find too, alternates are torero torque or oneiros torque. Waist alternates include panthalassa sash, phasmida belt, and Nusku's sash. For the armor, personally I'd consider 5/5 Iuitl +1 for the PDT, but you'd lose a substantial amount of evasion that way.

Sylph.Talon said: »
Do Plunderer's feet and body +1 have any use in a tp set or is it better to just rank 15 Qaaxo equivalents?
No idea ; ; I haven't had any time to spreadsheet for a few months. Planning on doing an update in early May when I have some vacation time, and trying to time it so it's right after the May update.
By Guts007 2014-04-18 11:42:46  
This set is nice but not cheap.
ItemSet 322571

Daggers: Path C +10 Eva
All Qaaxo: Path A + 15 Eva

Total: Agi 112 Eva 480
Eva from Agi = 56 + 480 = 536
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-04-22 06:26:44  
Hey, I was wondering about Skadi +1 body, the guide at the start says for solo unbuffed situations it beats Thaumas, how unbuffed do you have to be? I generally always have a whm with me so will generally have haste, would Skadi beat Thaumas?

My set is basically the same as the QQ set in the first post but with Eje Mask, nq pill hand, thaumas coat and no oneiros ring.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-04-22 14:37:11  
Anyone thinking about evasion, don't forget Plunderer+1 (Eva+72/AGI+37), which are also excellent offensively. Almost identical to Vanir (Eva+72/AGI+42) evasion-wise, but significantly better offensively thanks to the Triple Attack.

You could invest in a R15 Evasion Qaaxo (Eva+92/AGI+27 at R15 A path). I dunno though, seems like a pretty steep price for what would only be a max evasion set piece. For me personally, I certainly don't find myself in situations very often on THF where I need ridiculously high evasion, so not too inclined to blow 8mil+ on airlixirs.
 Sylph.Malizia
user: Malizia
By Sylph.Malizia 2014-04-25 19:12:16  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Hey, I was wondering about Skadi +1 body, the guide at the start says for solo unbuffed situations it beats Thaumas, how unbuffed do you have to be? I generally always have a whm with me so will generally have haste, would Skadi beat Thaumas?
Two things:
One, I recommend spreadsheeting the difference yourself. I don't have the data for how those sets changed with the addition of the Haste spell, and learning how to use the spreadsheet opens up lots of opportunities for personal gear exploration :)
Two, that QQ set is from December 2013, as is most of the guide. I would not use any of the equipment sets in there as current recommendations. Sorry! :(
 Sylph.Talon
By Sylph.Talon 2014-04-25 22:35:31  
Thank you Malizia. This guide is not complete with your guidance. I look forward to your upcoming vacation but if you spend one day of it on this game, I shall find you and cover you in sugar.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-26 04:24:38  
Sylph.Talon said: »
Thank you Malizia. This guide is not complete with your guidance. I look forward to your upcoming vacation but if you spend one day of it on this game, I shall find you and cover you in sugar.

That is so kinky!
 Fenrir.Melphina
サーバ: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2014-04-26 07:49:16  
Quote:
Two, that QQ set is from December 2013, as is most of the guide. I would not use any of the equipment sets in there as current recommendations. Sorry! :(

I agree. I'd consider using 5/5 pillager's +1 as a baseline for a current ideal tp setup simply because it offers some phenomenal DoT. Our daggers are so high base damage that we can use every point of the strength in the current meta, and the crit damage and accuracy speaks for itself. At this stage in the game's life I'd even consider skadi's cuirie +1 and thaumas outdated because it pretty much it boils down to the fact that if you're fighting something that's currently relevant then the pillager's +1 stats will always win, and anything else dies so fast it's not worth altering for. The accessories are a good place to alter for weaker mobs though, patentia vs kukulkain's, atheling vs attacker's +1 or JSE cape, etc.

The AF2 set has some great options as well, but is currently less attainable. The feet are awesome tp pieces, and the are the hands new TH piece of course, although af +1 hands beats af2 +1 in DD output if you're not in a TH relevant scenario.

Besides the dagger I haven't gotten to look at the new delve gear that closely, but if it's not currently accessible to you the sandung and leisinolu +2 are great options. The sandung is currently the most readily accessible ilvl 119 dagger, and aside from the TH +1 it's very strong DD. Leisinolu +2 goes up to at least +9 base damage, and I've seen +9 attack and acc augs, as well as DA rate and WS DMG augs. Delve dagger is higher DD, but until you can get it those are great stopgaps.
 Sylph.Talon
By Sylph.Talon 2014-04-26 14:17:13  
Melphina have you plugged in Relic reforged body + feet into spreadsheet vs qaaxo gear?

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Melphina
サーバ: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2014-04-26 20:13:46  
I'm not running in the new delve zones so I haven't looked very hard at the qaaxo gear yet. It's currently out of my grasp. Still, even without the newest delve stuff the AF pieces can make some pretty impressive builds. The AA fights aren't too difficult to complete now that people have had time to get used to them, so these sets are reasonably attainable.

Excluding AA drops and new delve gear this is what I would consider a fairly optimized standard mob tp set in the current meta

ItemSet 322885

And this would be a fairly optimized high accuracy tp set

ItemSet 195326
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 264 265 266