[dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » [dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion
[dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Sylph.Wardeniii
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-10-12 11:45:14  
Avitori said: »
At least the bosses are different.. I think I see a Khimaira in the pic?

Yeah, that would be a nice little change at least. A different ToAU king for each of 3 of the zones, then perhaps a vampire, chair-guy, or maybe even Urteil (that dark knight offering the 50M bounty) dressed up as a chariot for the 4th?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-12 12:12:37  

Another Khimaira, hold the phone. >_>

Reuse something like Caturae or scale up a giant Colibri or something.

Giant Colibri > Khimaira
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-10-12 12:14:00  
GIant Qiqirn with giant bombs that one shot you if you dont move away from them
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-12 12:16:21  
Khimaira is my favorite mob, I like this!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-10-12 13:43:15  
Siren.Novadragon said: »
Let's hope it's better work then what we waited for on Neo-Limbus. Waited several months for a small content that barely has anything.

Meh that wasn't really surprising, traditional Limbus didn't rly favor the Askar jobs, and since Phorcy's came into existance before Neo-Limbus, the only way it was going to succeed was if the gear was a significant upgrade to Thaumas, and wow did that not happen.
I think Neo-Salvage has a much better chance at succeeding since old salvage gear > old NI, and its reasonable to assume the equivalent will be better than Neo-NI. That said, can we see the gear already?
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2012-10-12 14:07:00  
I dont really care what the monsters are as long as they bleed Alexandrites when im killing them.
[+]
 Bismarck.Lucried
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lucried
By Bismarck.Lucried 2012-10-12 14:53:22  
Valefor.Sapphire said: »
I dont really care what the monsters are as long as they bleed Alexandrites when im killing them.

what you said^
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-10-12 15:20:43  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
They already specified that the lamps and mobs removing Pathos deal is in neosalvage only. Nothing in old salvage is being changed.

They can start my making that *** skirmish pephredo show up more.

0 times in 12 runs. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
 Asura.Fondue
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-10-12 15:21:53  
Sylph.Sukasaroth said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
They already specified that the lamps and mobs removing Pathos deal is in neosalvage only. Nothing in old salvage is being changed.

They can start my making that *** skirmish pephredo show up more.

0 times in 12 runs. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

You have many, many, many more runs to go before the BR qqing can start
[+]
 Sylph.Wardeniii
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-10-12 15:26:03  
Valefor.Sapphire said: »

No one makes me bleed my own alexandrites.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-10-12 15:36:28  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Giant Colibri > Khimaira

I don't like colibris, especially giant ones. They'd probably give it a move called All-you-can-eat Buffet (AoE Snatch Morsel) and would get 5 RCBs at once then one shot everyone with Pecking Flurry. lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2012-10-12 16:39:33  
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
I don't like colibris, especially giant ones. They'd probably give it a move called All-you-can-eat Buffet (AoE Snatch Morsel) and would get 5 RCBs at once then one shot everyone with Pecking Flurry. lol

Has it ever been tested if the colibri actually STEALS the food effect, or just dispels food?
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2012-10-12 16:44:39  
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Giant Colibri > Khimaira

Not to mention Wise Crack... That ***...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Lazarus
By Valefor.Lazarus 2012-11-30 06:18:47  
Hey SE make sure you don't put a stupid bug into Salvage this time that the player base can find and take advantage of. Later on causing you to ban half of your player base again...
 Leviathan.Kincard
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2012-11-30 06:34:13  
It's surprising it's coming this soon given that they didn't really add anything other than pathos unlocking on the test server. I don't really get why they're withholding the bulk of the content from us...isn't the point of the test server to...test stuff? You know, so it won't glitch out when it goes live? Oh well. Maybe we'll get to test it next week.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2012-11-30 06:40:24  
Leviathan.Kincard said: »
It's surprising it's coming this soon given that they didn't really add anything other than pathos unlocking on the test server. I don't really get why they're withholding the bulk of the content from us...isn't the point of the test server to...test stuff? You know, so it won't glitch out when it goes live? Oh well. Maybe we'll get to test it next week.

Artificial extension of content shelf life. If they release the NM's and gear system on the test server then people will figure it out and get a jump start on a strategy for it. It's no secret that within a couple of weeks from an events release people on BG would of locked in a farming strategy. Their were deliberately waiting to the absolute last minute to show us the gear / event, and everyone here should KNOW it's going to be an extremely uncomfortable grind fest. It'll either be nearly impossible to *beat* but decent drop rates, or farm-able with extremely low drop rates. Most likely the latter.
 Leviathan.Kincard
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2012-11-30 06:53:31  
No, I understand that (Though it's just as likely they truly did not have the content even ready for testing), but if they don't at least let us test it a little bit before it goes live, we won't know if NMs popping is people screwing up the runs or just the NMs glitching out. I'm sure there's someone out there that thought Zhayolm was glitched when they didn't know how the hell the frogs are popped.

I don't mind them keeping it from us for shelf life, but it does kinda becomes an actual problem if they don't let people test the damn thing.
By Quiznor 2012-11-30 06:55:31  
Valefor.Lazarus said: »
Hey SE make sure you don't put a stupid bug into Salvage this time that the player base can find and take advantage of. Later on causing you to ban half of your player base again...

I hope they do,so we can get rid of all those *** douchebags (omg i just said douchebags)
 Ragnarok.Zuhra
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Zuhra 2012-12-07 14:08:38  
Quiznor said: »
Valefor.Lazarus said: »

I hope they do,so we can get rid of all those *** douchebags (omg i just said douchebags)

That's a pretty broad generalization for a mass of players you never knew. Especially since they were only extorting a glitch that SE failed to repair, you didn't see Nintendo or GameFreak recalling their original Pokemon games because of the unknown glitch that made the games extremely unbalanced, they just made more games with the glitch in mind.
 Ragnarok.Zuhra
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Zuhra 2012-12-07 14:11:51  
I am most curious how the upgrades will work, and how much of an upgrade they will be. Somehow i doubt they will actually upgrade into the new Neo Gear, but be something similar to the +1,+2, and +3's from NeoNyzul. Only thing i can say for sure is I'm looking forward to those old halls again.
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-12-07 14:52:07  
Ragnarok.Zuhra said: »
I am most curious how the upgrades will work, and how much of an upgrade they will be. Somehow i doubt they will actually upgrade into the new Neo Gear, but be something similar to the +1,+2, and +3's from NeoNyzul. Only thing i can say for sure is I'm looking forward to those old halls again.
They already announced way back that it would be similar to how Limbus gear was upgraded. As seen in the first post of this thread.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15