users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » SE needs to fix hate
SE needs to fix hate
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-05-21 09:59:41  
Soloing Taxim as blm, always remaining in casting range and having it go unclaimed several times throughout the fight sucks. Same with the warlocks there except it happens less on those.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 10:01:25  
Dasva said:
perhaps you forget the days where every drk was always /thf and people actually linedup and actually skillchain and actually MB and actully hmmm yeah played in a way that required skil instead of spamming

Yeah but that was like a billion years ago. Get with the times grandpa! TP burn FTW!!! Who needs skill when you have SPAM?!
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 10:03:14  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
perhaps you forget the days where every drk was always /thf and people actually linedup and actually skillchain and actually MB and actully hmmm yeah played in a way that required skil instead of spamming

Yeah but that was like a billion years ago. Get with the times grandpa! TP burn FTW!!! Who needs skill when you have SPAM?!

... aht urghan was the worst thing to happen to this game... /sigh
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 10:09:02  
Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

Yeah, but you can't blam Aht Urhgan...I started playing right around then and I was still taught how to do SC's and MB's. Gotta blame lazy teachers that don't instruct the nubs on how the things work...

I love dumping a Light SC in a party, and MBing with Banishga II, nubs are like "OMFG!!" like they've never seen it before lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 10:12:51  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

Yeah, but you can't blam Aht Urhgan...I started playing right around then and I was still taught how to do SC's and MB's. Gotta blame lazy teachers that don't instruct the nubs on how the things work...

I love dumping a Light SC in a party, and MBing with Banishga II, nubs are like "OMFG!!" like they've never seen it before lol

Doesnt matter if you learn aht urghan made you unlearn with all these weak *** low hp mob camps. I bet if everyone had to pt on trolls people would still do taht
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 10:16:30  
Dasva said:
Doesnt matter if you learn aht urghan made you unlearn with all these weak *** low hp mob camps. I bet if everyone had to pt on trolls people would still do taht

Yeah, I guess. I mean, in my statics we still do SC's and such in bird parties, because it's obviously a lot faster, but we're also a pretty tight unit.

Bird parties are boring anyways...I've been pestering my static to start doing some Gobs in Bibiki Bay like people used to. They're all fraidy cats though >.<
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-21 10:24:14  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

Yeah, I guess. I mean, in my statics we still do SC's and such in bird parties, because it's obviously a lot faster, but we're also a pretty tight unit.

Bird parties are boring anyways...I've been pestering my static to start doing some Gobs in Bibiki Bay like people used to. They're all fraidy cats though >.<

meh, if you really want to be oldschool, then go burn weapons in sky.

And btw, all the cool kids know that SC's are very useful in Meripo, well, as long as ur DD's are ***.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 10:26:51  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

I miss KRT or moon too. So funny watching so many people running around without moon acess going whats that? Or the boyada tree camp and occasionally getting pwned by ancient gobbue lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 10:27:21  
Frobeus said:
meh, if you really want to be oldschool, then go burn weapons in sky.

And btw, all the cool kids know that SC's are very useful in Meripo, well, as long as ur DD's are ***.

<--- No sky access >.<

But I'm working on it... ^^
 Leviathan.Wanpide
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Wanpide
By Leviathan.Wanpide 2009-05-21 11:25:04  
I've fought CC enough times to know for a fact that sweet breath and impale do in fact rest hate. one tactic that we've used is having the healers stand in a hallway out of AoE range and have whoever is fighting CC fight it right at the entrance of the hallway the healers are standing in. This will cause the healers to be drawn in instead of CC running to the healers in the large room that it pops in, and causing whoever is fighting it to auto-disengage. Always bring P-pots, antidotes, and echos.