Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:20:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Dasva said:
Basically charm release an aggroing mob

well they pretty much fixed this when I charm something and release it somewhere its not suppose to be the mob d/pops

so thats fixed and not a issue about holding claim here
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:21:22  
Emiisuzu said:
Dasva said:
Didnt get to fight it on thf much since the only help I could get for 20/22 fights was a drg. So I had to come rdm/whm to support him lol. Still he singlehandely easily did all the dmg and faster then the 1 full pt that showed up once and almost raged it

??? Why would a drg need you to comes as a mage even a half decently geared DRG can Solo Simmy as long as the /blu. Its is funny though to watch someone rage Simmy though saw a group of 8 people from an HNMLS rage him and wipe. I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes strait. Was funny to see a whole group all with Nidhogg Slayer as their title dead around Simmy.

Cause it was for my boots. Also erase is kinda nice. Really doubt you can kill simmy in time with 100% slow up. Refresh and protect are nice too.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:22:16  
Thunderz said:
Dasva said:

well they pretty much fixed this when I charm something and release it somewhere its not suppose to be the mob d/pops

Its related though. Its part of the whole losing hate thing. Mostly the people training ***and was part of the same update. Back then bst also used to just release let hp get full again and recharm
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-05-21 01:22:29  
Nightfyre said:
Dasva said:
Aaralyn said:
Eh. I've noticed that happening with regular mobs, too. Was in Lufaise skilling up shield. I would get the mob down to about 3% or so, then disengage and just stand there (seemed I got more shield skill ups while I wasn't engaged.) Soon as I would disengage, it would turn yellow. I never noticed regular mobs do that before, while fooling around on WHM or RDM.

That has happened for a long time. I think it came with the whole MPK update. But yeah disengaging mobs will turn them yellow after a time if you dont do anything

This can be troublesome for BSTs soloing NMs. I've seen NMs stolen during pet swaps, doesn't seem fair that a basic mechanic of the job risks losing claim.

^
this is annoying.

and FYI you can still MPK with NMs. now instead of MPKing some bst -cough- ted -cough- just camp on you when you were there first. oh what's that you died, okay i'll be a bst pal and raise you. what? you called over 5 of your bst friends cause i raised you and you want to steal EVERYTHING now? way to say thanks...

sigh...i love bst, but some people just give it a bad name. either way they do need to fix hate that if a pt member is still alive it's red, unless they are out of range of course. party hate would suck -.-;
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:23:25

Dasva said:
Thunderz said:
Dasva said:

Its related though. Its part of the whole losing hate thing. Mostly the people training ***

meh lets leave it at that.

But Could I potentially call a GM on someone stealing my NM between pet swaps? Grief tactics?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:26:17  
Littledarc said:
either way they do need to fix hate that if a pt member is still alive it's red, unless they are out of range of course. party hate would suck -.-;

Ive never seen a mob turn yellow if pt members are alive that have any real amount of hate on a mob without disengaging or running a decent distance away or hate reset.
And yes I know you can still mpk with nms if your good you can still do it with non nms too... harder though and it was insanely easy before. Back in the day you prayed everytime you zoned into jungle or CN that you wouldnt die before you even appeared on your screen
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:27:53  
Thunderz said:
Dasva said:
Thunderz said:
Dasva said:

Its related though. Its part of the whole losing hate thing. Mostly the people training ***

meh lets leave it at that.

But Could I potentially call a GM on someone stealing my NM between pet swaps? Grief tactics?

Seriously doubt it you know the risks you let it turn yellow. Maybe if they mocked you too or if somehow they had claim but you had hate and they used it to mpk you or CFH but no it be the same thing as solo kiting and getting to far from the mob and it turning yellow
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:31:07

awww super super lame

:/

:(
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:32:26  
Thunderz said:
awww super super lame

:(

well if your lucky they'll taunt you which you could get them for harassment
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:33:38

Taunting lol

better then nothing I guess
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 01:35:37  
Or they die I mean if your high lvl pet is dieing even with your help chances are the other guy aint gonna have an easy time with it if they solo too. Try /sch and and bind :) you could actually land it with dark arts
ninji edit: not to mention sublimation mp and the rediculously efficient and low hate regen 2
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:36:33

Dasva said:
Or they die I mean if your high lvl pet is dieing even with your help chances are the other guy aint gonna have an easy time with it if they solo too. Try /sch and and bind :) you could actually land it with dark arts

that's actually interesting o.o

I can try that O.o

thx
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-05-21 01:44:04  
I do agree. Claiming system is messed up.
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2009-05-21 02:06:40  
Emiisuzu said:
??? Why would a drg need you to comes as a mage even a half decently geared DRG can Solo Simmy as long as the /blu. Its is funny though to watch someone rage Simmy though saw a group of 8 people from an HNMLS rage him and wipe. I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes strait. Was funny to see a whole group all with Nidhogg Slayer as their title dead around Simmy.

Massacre Elegy would like to have a word with you.

edit: also, your THF gear *** sucks.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-21 08:18:03  
They will never fix hate for BLMs.....

....I mean come on, all I have to do is look in the general direction of an Aern and all the sudden I got a dagger up my *** from it.
 Asura.Tagg
user: Tagg
By Asura.Tagg 2009-05-21 08:33:23  
my 75DRK makes me hate bad PLDs D:

they aint good and I hit to hard >_<!!
{Death} {Can I have it?} {No thanks!}

v.v

DRK's can pull hate with full buff subbing WAR or NIN :3 XD <3 Souleater Guillotine<3 xD
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-21 08:35:29  
Tagg said:

v.v

DRK's can pull hate with full buff subbing WAR or NIN :3 XD <3 Souleater Guillotine<3 xD

Blame SE, they have boosted DD jobs with a ton of ***but haven't given PLD anything to keep up with the amount of hate even lolDDs can dish out now.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-05-21 08:40:39  
Excesspain said:
Tagg said:

v.v

Blame SE, they have boosted DD jobs with a ton of ***but haven't given PLD anything to keep up with the amount of hate even lolDDs can dish out now.

So true, not to mention most loldrks dont know how hate works, thus they do soul eater and last resort which is the same amount of hate we generate with sentinel and flash. So if a pld is subbing nin and a drk does soul eater + last resort + gulliotine yes, they are going to die on the simple fact that the pld can only build hate equal to the abilities alone and teh dmg hate pushes you beyond the points of the pld pulling hate back. So in terms its usuallyy not a shitty tank its more often a shitty sata group or tard DD.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-21 08:47:54  
Also to DDs QQing about hate.
go /thf
 Fairy.Filielle
サーバ: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 08:48:53  
Urial said:
Excesspain said:
Tagg said:

v.v

So true, not to mention most loldrks dont know how hate works, thus they do soul eater and last resort which is the same amount of hate we generate with sentinel and flash. So if a pld is subbing nin and a drk does soul eater + last resort + gulliotine yes, they are going to die on the simple fact that the pld can only build hate equal to the abilities alone and teh dmg hate pushes you beyond the points of the pld pulling hate back. So in terms its usuallyy not a shitty tank its more often a shitty sata group or tard DD.

/Yawn; Ohai Colt. 40 dude-thingy.

Charm is bind on Beastmen. Charm is claim -1.75% rate to Provoke & is +1 of it as well.

Now, Charm get's first place. Throwing (Dart) get's second place. Provoke get's third place & Animated Flourish get's 4th place.

Now, as a Corsair level 40~41+ ; Elemental & non-anima Cards with Bullet of choice, does over claim CHARM's rate. As well as induce instant massive damage.

Meaning...

"FLAWLESS VICTORY"
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-05-21 08:54:02  
Excesspain said:
go /thf

But but i got /war do MOAR DMG rawr o wait my dps sucks because i am dead half the time or weakened ; ;
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-21 08:58:06  
Kindof hard to SATA the Tank with Burst II....I mean, it wouldn't work

Would be awesome if it did though.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-21 08:58:33  
Excesspain said:
go /thf

This is Final Fantasy XI!
/Nin or GTFO.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-05-21 09:06:46  
Korpg said:
Kindof hard to SATA the Tank with Burst II....I mean, it wouldn't work

Would be awesome if it did though.

That'd be so pimp >_>

"The Black Mage casts Burst II on the mob"
"<Mob> wtf? who did that?! >_> /eat annoying pt member"
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-21 09:07:07  
Haseyo said:
Excesspain said:
go /thf

/Nin or GTFO.

Sorry, my mistake, my brain must have stopped working for a moment.
 Seraph.Mythe
サーバ: Seraph
user: Mythe11
By Seraph.Mythe 2009-05-21 09:13:40  
Sweet Breathe does in fact erase/reduce hate. So does its other move, can't think of the name of it right now, but it gives you 50/tic poison. Voluptuous Vivian is the same way. Have people bring poison pots next time for it. If you're having issues, might want to try to save TP until after hate reset/reduction TP move. It will help restore some hate to the tank (THF in your situation) after use. Wow threads derail fast on these forums.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-21 09:20:53  
If your skilling up on mobs and disengage yes, it will go yellow, but you only have to perform one more action on it while you are disengaged and it will stay red forever. Same thing happens to me all the time when I'm soloing zeni points on nin.

For sim/roc, those mobs just have really crazy hate. I think it was either decided or just speculated that because they are such a low lvl or an overall lower hate cap on them, that everyone in the party will reach the hate cap very quickly which just makes the mob go bonkers.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 09:54:09  
Haseyo said:
Excesspain said:
go /thf

/Nin or GTFO.

perhaps you forget the days where every drk was always /thf and people actually linedup and actually skillchain and actually MB and actully hmmm yeah played in a way that required skil instead of spamming