What Would You Do If FFXI Shutdown Forever?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What would you do if FFXI shutdown forever?
What would you do if FFXI shutdown forever?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:15:58  
Thats it, we are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and they are crazy..LOL
Our views of each other, thats funny , but that is how it is percieved
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:16:54  
For me, I know what my wife means (most of time). There are those times i dont figure it out and i get PISSED and am like "WTF just happened!" LOL
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:17:07  
Dalila said:
i think if ffxi shut down forever.. dunno what i'd do. i don't play other games. My bf says to get a ps3 because that's the only system we don't have in the house, lol.

..and idk how the *** i got to be labeled a "anti-gay marriage right wing republican conservative nazi"

..wait yes i do. it's cuz i told gaea she "acts like a *** to get attention" on skype, lol. i guess calling her a *** makes me a biggot somehow. go figure.

No, we just feel like calling you a right-wing, anti-gay, anti-abortion, radical fundamentalist is because... WE CAN!
 Ramuh.Dalila
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Dalila
By Ramuh.Dalila 2009-05-14 12:17:14  
anyways, gotta go to work. *makes a note to stop reading these addictive forums*
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:17:34  
Kungfuhustle said:
Aravol said:
To an extent, with all this gender talk, Men can be as compicated to women and men are to them.
Ive been married for 13 years so I can say I have some experience dealing in this matter.
Women arent that complicated. You just have to think with a little more emotion than with your brain. Thats our problem, hahaha

OMFG! Yes, I do think with Logic and Reason, while my girl goes with Emotion and Gut Feeling, which is why I call her crazy and she calls me HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE :P

The funny part of that is it makes her both the crazy and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE one... only someone who lets there emotions control them would think that actually thinking things through makes you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... unless your in opposite world.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:18:03  
Aravol said:
Thats it, we are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and they are crazy..LOL
Our views of each other, thats funny , but that is how it is percieved

I just told my girl to be straight with me, it works 95% of the time. She's good about telling me whats going on, which helps alot.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:19:38  
Dalila said:
anyways, gotta go to work. *makes a note to stop reading these addictive forums*

Rule 1 disagree with anything Gaea says or make any non positive comment get slammed. Often for the same things that are true of her but that she is unwilling to admit. Just remember shes not a attention ***. She's "popular"
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-14 12:21:46  
Celene said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Men are just dumb, we need our messages straight and to the point. Women have this thing for saying one thing, but meaning something else.

I think it's more than most men are dumb, I think it's just to do with being lazy. Yeah, sure, some women are a bit twisted and say things half backwards, but what about the times when they say: "Please do your share of the housework". I'm not sure how much more clear that can be. Most men are still stuck in the pre-1950s era and just tend to use women as personal slaves. For housework and sexual favours.

What about someone like me? I say what I feel, in perfect clarity, yet, nothing gets through? If I want something, I say it. I probably step on people's toes, but I don't care. I'd rather the truth than some candy-coated lie.

Celene, you are definitely the minority...at least in my experiences. Almost every girl I've ever dated never just said what they meant, they just danced around it, until one day they just exploded in a ball of rage and lashed out about everything under the sun.

Take my most recent ex...I'd be like:
Me: "I'm having friends over tonight, is that cool?"
Her: "I guess..."
Me: "'I guess' that's ok, or 'I guess', if you really want, but I'd rather have a quiet night?"
Her: "..."
Me: "Well, should I tell them to come over or not?"
Her: "Do whatever you want to do"
Me: "But I don't want to tell them to come over if you'd rather them not"
Her: "If you want to hang out with them, then tell them to come over"
Me: "Ok..."
[Friends come over, ex-gf is kinda pissy all night]
*3 A.M., woken up from a dead sleep*
Her: "Wake up, we need to talk. I really need to know why would you rather hang out with your friends then me..."
Me: "Hmmmph....wha?"
Her: "You obviously place your friends above me, you knew I wanted a quiet night tonight and invited them over anyways..."
Me: "WHAT?! You said to invite them over if I wanted to..."
Her: "Yeah, but it was obvious I didn't want them to come over"
Me: "Why didn't you just say so when I asked??"
Her: "I figured you knew me better then that. I shouldn't have to tell you everything..."
[2 hours of back and forth, at which point I just get showered and go to work early to escape]

BTW, that's literally, almost word for word, an argument we once had. One of many. At 3 in the morning.

God, I was glad when that relationship imploded...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:22:53  
User submitted image

User submitted image

RANDOM DERAILMENT!
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-14 12:27:18  
ROFL.
See, I hate women like that. Nothing really good comes from the relationship than confusion and much stress. If you want something, say it. x_x

I loved the part of: "You obviously place your friends above me..."

Yes, because a guy can't have a good night with friends. Everyone needs a night with friends.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:30:29  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Celene said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Men are just dumb, we need our messages straight and to the point. Women have this thing for saying one thing, but meaning something else.

I think it's more than most men are dumb, I think it's just to do with being lazy. Yeah, sure, some women are a bit twisted and say things half backwards, but what about the times when they say: "Please do your share of the housework". I'm not sure how much more clear that can be. Most men are still stuck in the pre-1950s era and just tend to use women as personal slaves. For housework and sexual favours.

What about someone like me? I say what I feel, in perfect clarity, yet, nothing gets through? If I want something, I say it. I probably step on people's toes, but I don't care. I'd rather the truth than some candy-coated lie.

Celene, you are definitely the minority...at least in my experiences. Almost every girl I've ever dated never just said what they meant, they just danced around it, until one day they just exploded in a ball of rage and lashed out about everything under the sun.

Me: "'I guess' that's ok, or 'I guess', if you really want, but I'd rather have a quiet night?"
Her: "Wake up, we need to talk. I really need to know why would you rather hang out with your friends then me..."
Her: "You obviously place your friends above me, you knew I wanted a quiet night tonight and invited them over anyways..."
Her: "I figured you knew me better then that. I shouldn't have to tell you everything..."
[2 hours of back and forth, at which point I just get showered and go to work early to escape]

BTW, that's literally, almost word for word, an argument we once had. One of many. At 3 in the morning.

The funny thing No.2, is, that if you would not have had your friends come over she would have said..
" Why didnt you invite your friends over?"
"because i could tell that you didnt want that"
"Did I say that?"
"No but got the idea from your reaction"
"my reaction? I was just tired,i didnt care"

Then you are the bad guy again.lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:32:13  
Celene said:
ROFL.
See, I hate women like that. Nothing really good comes from the relationship than confusion and much stress. If you want something, say it. x_x

Yes, because a guy can't have a good night with friends. Everyone needs a night with friends.

You have no idea how many fights I've seen cause of a man hanging out with friends especially female friends it doesn't matter how long the woman does the same thing cause thats "different." I say when in doubt just treat people like you want to and if they continue to abuse your kindness then treat them like they treat you since clearly thats how they want to be treated.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:32:52  
Celene said:
ROFL.

Relationships tend to become all about the couple. Mostly HER friends, but not his, and if he decides to hang out with his friends, she automatically assumes he doesn't love her.

women who get too clingy FTL!!!
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:34:21  
Kungfuhustle said:
Celene said:
ROFL.

Relationships tend to become all about the couple. Mostly HER friends, but not his, and if he decides to hang out with his friends, she automatically assumes he doesn't love her.

women who get too clingy FTL!!!

Women get too clingy and men get too protective, or is it Possesive?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:34:40  
Aravol said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Celene said:
Kungfuhustle said:

The funny thing No.2, is, that if you would not have had your friends come over she would have said..
"Did I say that?"

No matter what he did, he woulda been the bad guy. At least he could be a bad guy in the company of good friends lol

Yeah, guys can't be in a group of friends who are mixed gender. His girl would wonder why the *** are there girls in his group of friends, and she'll suspect someting going on.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:34:47  
Aravol said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Celene said:
Kungfuhustle said:

"Did I say that?"

Idk in my experiences youd be lucky to get that reaction. Usually I here or hear about something more along the lines of "my reaction what do you mean by that?" Or "Oh so now its my fault you didn't hang out with your friends" women tend to be very proactive when it comes to verbal fighting... something that most men aren't good at.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:36:27  
The outcome will depend on what type of man you are.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:37:23  
Aravol said:

damnit your avi makes me laugh everytime
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-14 12:37:31  
What would I do if FFXI shut down forever..

I would probaly have lots more free time, and be doing more constructive things, Gardening with my family outside, and probably enjoying myself away from all the L33t and so caled *H4xOrZ or hoever you spell it..

roflmgdao...
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-14 12:38:18  
/wrists
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:39:22  
Savannah said:
/wrists

/slap no bad sava bad. /cast cure VI on wrist
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:40:12  
I hate being in a relationship. I've always been the type of person who was single. All I needed was my friends, my pot, and my free time. Ah, those were the good ole days.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:40:59  
Dasva said:
Aravol said:

damnit your avi makes me laugh everytime

lol me too
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-14 12:41:17  
Dasva said:
Savannah said:
/wrists

/slap no bad sava bad. /cast cure VI on wrist

LOL!!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-05-14 12:41:33  
If FFXI shut down i'd be having more threesomes with my gf and her hot girlfriends.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-14 12:41:51  
I've taken a vow of bachelorhood, so I'm not sure what you're all talking about.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:42:16  
Kaioshin said:
If FFXI shut down i'd be having more threesomes with my gf and her hot girlfriends.

...why arent you doing that right now?
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-14 12:42:17  
Kungfuhustle said:

That's pretty much how it was with her. I didn't even get the courtesy of a heads up that her friends were coming over...I just came home from work, sweaty, dirty, and irritated from a rough day, and there was 3 women on my couch. That would immediately stop talking and stare at me as soon as I walked in the door. Then I'd go all "deer in headlights", the 'fight of flight' would kick in, and after a few words where it was totally obvious I wasnt welcome, and they wanted to be left alone in their "girl time", I would banish myself to bedroom and play videogames.

Then I'd get the "why don't you like my friends?" and "why do you value video games more then this relationship" interrogations...

That relationship was so *** broken. In hindsight I can look back on it with relief that I'm not in it anymore...but at the time, it was almost like some kind of torture, everything I did to make things better just led to ***being worse. Eh, *** it...it's over now LOL

Kungfuhustle said:
I hate being in a relationship. I've always been the type of person who was single. All I needed was my friends, my pot, and my free time. Ah, those were the good ole days.

I like the way you think...
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:42:45  
Kaioshin said:

You are either 1) on strong sleeping meds
2) lying to look cool, or
3) One lucky SOB
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-14 12:42:47  
If you hate it so much, then, get out of it? :P Learn to be selfish. If you can't be happy with her, leave. If she can't be happy with you, she needs to leave. Catch my drift? If you both can be happy, then, you stay. ~_~
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11