What Would You Do If FFXI Shutdown Forever?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What would you do if FFXI shutdown forever?
What would you do if FFXI shutdown forever?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-05-14 11:42:05  
I would get a GF that doesnt hate me and evenutally leave because I love FFXI more than them.
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-14 11:48:10  
Real life girlfriend > FFXI.

When will people learn.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 11:49:21  
Celene said:

When will people learn.

depends on the gf. most girls turn pyscho on you after awhile
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-14 11:49:50  
Minusseven said:
There are lots of servers, would be cool if they cut them down so other servers more populated. There would be anoying sides too though such as caming nms... so its a tough call but sometime would be nice to find pts quicker etc

I'm sure they will; as people leave and servers get less populated, they'll be merging them at some point. Probably only a few to start, but eventually, we'll all be on the same server...those of us that are left anyways lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 11:51:48  
Dasva said:
Celene said:

When will people learn.

depends on the gf. most girls turn pyscho on you after awhile

eventually, the gf in question will start to have delusional thoughts that you are spending more time on FFXI than with her. Only reason why most guys put up with the attention-starved ways of women is cz the pussy is good* and we don't wanna turn gay**

*depends on the girl

**Some guys are destined to be ***
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-14 11:51:48  
Perhaps you just haven't met the right women.

Let's not forget, often, it is the man the provokes the women into being psycho. :P
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 11:55:22  
Celene said:

Let's not forget, often, it is the man the provokes the women into being psycho. :P

Men are just dumb, we need our messages straight and to the point. Women have this thing for saying one thing, but meaning something else.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 11:58:29  
Rowland said:
Celene said:

When will people learn.

When I get a girlfriend worth leaving FFXI for :P

I've done it before, so don't take it the wrong way. Maybe logged on a couple hours a week when I wasn't with her, missed a lot of events, etc.

But then she decided to make certain dicisions that led to me going back to FFXI full time. In fact, she thought boyfriend < WoW. But that's a story for another time D:

damn, she actually was boyfriend < WoW?

That's sad... I hope you dumped her.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 11:58:49  
Celene said:

In my experience its usually the woman that overreacts to everything that drives them into being pyscho. Just last night a girl on my linkshell flipped her lid. Cause some guy shes used to date didn't log on cause he was too tired. But what really did it was her friend and the guys sister told her to calm down that they'll have plenty of time to talk tomorrow and that she was being silly. Yeah response was wow I im glad to finally know how you really feel /log off.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-14 11:59:27  
Kungfuhustle said:
Men are just dumb, we need our messages straight and to the point. Women have this thing for saying one thing, but meaning something else.

^Quoted for *** truth. Just say what you mean ladies, for *** sake >.<

Why does everything have to be deciphered and decoded?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:02:16  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

^Quoted for *** truth. Just say what you mean ladies, for *** sake >.<

Why does everything have to be deciphered and decoded?

So it can be used against you later.. and by later I mean for the rest of your life not just for as long as you are together
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-14 12:03:47
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Celene, understand you are a cool cat and very down to earth, which thus makes you a minority among women.

I think I can speak for most men when I say a good chunk of women are neurotic, cryptic, delusional, and/or psychotic.

On topic: I'd probably stop playing MMOs for awhile until I got school taken care of and use my free time to go out more and play guitar. There's always a billion awesome single player consoles games for rainy days ^^

In short: Wait for Rapture.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-05-14 12:04:56  
You need a *** cracker jack box decoder ring to even talk to girls these days.

It's all I like you --Decoder Ring-- "You have money, I will let you think I like you unitl you stop buying me shoes"

Snaps!! Thx magic decoder ring!
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-14 12:05:29  
Kungfuhustle said:

I think it's more than most men are dumb, I think it's just to do with being lazy. Yeah, sure, some women are a bit twisted and say things half backwards, but what about the times when they say: "Please do your share of the housework". I'm not sure how much more clear that can be. Most men are still stuck in the pre-1950s era and just tend to use women as personal slaves. For housework and sexual favours.

What about someone like me? I say what I feel, in perfect clarity, yet, nothing gets through? If I want something, I say it. I probably step on people's toes, but I don't care. I'd rather the truth than some candy-coated lie.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-14 12:05:35  
Artemicion said:
use my free time to go out more and play guitar.

Always gotta make room for guitar...when I get pissed off in FFXI, nothing is as therapeutic as cranking my amps up and playing Tool riffs at unreasonably loud volumes ^^
 Ramuh.Dalila
user: Dalila
By Ramuh.Dalila 2009-05-14 12:07:27  
that's how we roll! and i'd like to think i'm not the typical crazy woman.. but i probably am.. am i rowland? >.>;
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-14 12:08:13  
I'm pretty sure when FFXI shuts down or I finally quit I'll be done with mmos forever. I'll go back to having a RL.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:09:53  
Artemicion said:
Celene, understand you are a cool cat and very down to earth, which thus makes you a minority among women.

I think I can speak for most men when I say a good chunk of women are neurotic, cryptic, delusional, and/or psychotic.

On topic: I'd probably stop playing MMOs for awhile until I got school taken care of and use my free time to go out more and play guitar. There's always a billion awesome single player consoles games for rainy days ^^

In short: Wait for Rapture.

Must be quoted for truth as well.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:10:16  
aaannndd..... Maintenance time... again.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:10:32  
Celene said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I think it's more than most men are dumb, I think it's just to do with being lazy. Yeah, sure, some women are a bit twisted and say things half backwards, but what about the times when they say: "Please do your share of the housework". I'm not sure how much more clear that can be. Most men are still stuck in the pre-1950s era and just tend to use women as personal slaves. For housework and sexual favours.

Celene... I dont know about you but I was raised EVERYONE in a household that has any say does there part. Including the woman and children. Most woman I've met that use that whole I don't have to do housework your being sexist womans rights should have stopped this also don't have a job or not one that brings in hardly any money. There are no free rides deal with it. I don't know how many guys I've worked with that after working 12-14 hour days 6-7 days a week come home and have to do all the housework cause there woman is too lazy. American spoils the *** out of there women and this ***needs to stop.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:11:32  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Artemicion said:
use my free time to go out more and play guitar.

Always gotta make room for guitar...when I get pissed off in FFXI, nothing is as therapeutic as cranking my amps up and playing Tool riffs at unreasonably loud volumes ^^

I wanna learn how to play the violin, and a guitar, but my finger dexterity is a bit stiff. I guess a few sessions of Guitar Hero can help with that.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-14 12:11:46  
Celene said:
I forgot about "Rapture". Still, don't think I will go back into MMOs, though. Offline games ftw. I love my pause buttons. <3

It is a nice change of pace to be able to walk away from a game whenever you want without any consequences.

I quit and returned to EQ several times (doubt another return), the same as I've done with FFXI. I'm sure if it shut down, it wouldn't be the last MMO I played. In between MMO stints, I fool myself into thinking I'll get something IRL accomplished, and just end up playing a non-MMO until I get the bug again. :D
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:13:11  
To an extent, with all this gender talk, Men can be as compicated to women and men are to them.
Ive been married for 13 years so I can say I have some experience dealing in this matter.
Women arent that complicated. You just have to think with a little more emotion than with your brain. Thats our problem, hahaha
 Pandemonium.Aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-14 12:14:32  
I have also been able to create a balance between FFXI and my RL. The balance is good in my opinion.
I dont play the game hardly ever when she is home.
Damn the HOney-Do's!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-14 12:14:43  
Aravol said:
To an extent, with all this gender talk, Men can be as compicated to women and men are to them.
Ive been married for 13 years so I can say I have some experience dealing in this matter.
Women arent that complicated. You just have to think with a little more emotion than with your brain. Thats our problem, hahaha

OMFG! Yes, I do think with Logic and Reason, while my girl goes with Emotion and Gut Feeling, which is why I call her crazy and she calls me HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-14 12:15:17  
overly logical>>>>>overly emotional
 Ramuh.Dalila
user: Dalila
By Ramuh.Dalila 2009-05-14 12:15:52  
i think if ffxi shut down forever.. dunno what i'd do. i don't play other games. My bf says to get a ps3 because that's the only system we don't have in the house, lol.

..and idk how the *** i got to be labeled a "anti-gay marriage right wing republican conservative nazi"

..wait yes i do. it's cuz i told gaea she "acts like a *** to get attention" on skype, lol. i guess calling her a *** makes me a biggot somehow. go figure.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11