Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 424 425 426 ... 859 860 861
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-02-27 10:16:23  
Defense is listed under snowslit, snowtip, and snowdim stones for yorium set. Is it known which is best to use for it? I don't remember seeing it often when using snowslit, but those are the 'melee' stones.
 Sylph.Staleyx
サーバ: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2016-02-27 20:12:03  
Is it true that only unity mobs that cost atleast 2000 points to pop can drop refractive crystals?
By Jetackuu 2016-02-27 20:33:34  
Does one need a set of the colored chips for each character who wants to enter central apollyon or just 1 set?
By vil872 2016-02-27 22:02:10  
Extra characters only need cosmo cleanse. So long as someone has the required chip(s), others can enter.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-02-27 22:24:42  
Does anyone have experience farming Dragon Scales? They drop from Fafnir but I'll run out of honey wines I'm sure, is there another way to get them?

I've heard VW chests too can have them, what fights drop them?
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2016-02-27 23:34:48  
So what's a good way to do Domain Invasion without getting wrecked shortly after starting?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-02-27 23:41:06  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Does anyone have experience farming Dragon Scales? They drop from Fafnir but I'll run out of honey wines I'm sure, is there another way to get them?

http://ffxidb.com/items/867 - Ash Dragon is the only other option.

They don't drop from VW. That's Wyvern Scales.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
サーバ: Bahamut
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-02-28 00:26:11  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »

I got quite a few while monster rearing. I believe I got them collecting from an Adamantoise. I could be wrong on the monster, and I am not sure which stage it was either. Maybe someoneven else currently getting them can chime in.

This site also has the 99 KS BCNM listed. That may not be feasible as it is a lot of seals... and that is even if it is a 100% drop.

Anyway, hope that helps.
By Jetackuu 2016-02-28 06:36:39  
vil872 said: »
Extra characters only need cosmo cleanse. So long as someone has the required chip(s), others can enter.
Thanks.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-02-28 08:31:20  
Seems a lot of people have aeonics now, is there a wiki page with decent testing on ultimate skillchain?
 Odin.Darkhelmet
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Darkhelmet 2016-02-29 02:16:26  
Looking to start to gear up SCH, and was told I should definitely persue the SCH staff from Hanbi. Now seeing as I dont have a bunch of money to spend on pop items (especially cause I'm trying to save some money for augmenting Helios gear), I want to try to farm the unity NM, Azrael, for the pop items. But I can't find any information on him. FFXIclopedia doesn't seem to have any info on him and BGWiki is pretty much just telling me he's a Hecteyes. How many people do I reliably need to farm him? (Keeping in mind that I don't have Escha gear yet)
By Sidiov 2016-02-29 02:21:00  
Odin.Darkhelmet said: »
Looking to start to gear up SCH, and was told I should definitely persue the SCH staff from Hanbi. Now seeing as I dont have a bunch of money to spend on pop items (especially cause I'm trying to save some money for augmenting Helios gear), I want to try to farm the unity NM, Azrael, for the pop items. But I can't find any information on him. FFXIclopedia doesn't seem to have any info on him and BGWiki is pretty much just telling me he's a Hecteyes. How many people do I reliably need to farm him? (Keeping in mind that I don't have Escha gear yet)

I had zi'tah escha gear at the time, but i solo'd it often with trusts. Simply call a tank or two, healer, shantotto ii, stand back and nuke it. Its one of the simpler UNMs
 Shiva.Hiep
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-03-03 00:10:33  
Does anyone know how copyright on youtube works? My videos on my channel are gone but I can still search up the videos. RIP me
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-03-03 00:22:25  
Shiva.Hiep said: »
Does anyone know how copyright on youtube works? My videos on my channel are gone but I can still search up the videos. RIP me

What music did you use?
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-03-03 00:28:32  
The ones from the game and the ones youtube provided.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-03-03 00:44:29  
Shiva.Hiep said: »
The ones from the game and the ones youtube provided.

Then I have no idea :( Not sure if you can't use the ones from the game :(
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-03-03 00:49:08  
Oh okay ): well thanks for the help anyway
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-03-03 09:53:34  
Having a strange issue with home points in sky, for some reason the game has completely forgotten HP's 2+3, even after i re-registered them I still couldn't warp there. Not sure if it's only those HP's since I haven't checked other areas yet.

Anybody know anything about this or is it jut me?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-03-03 09:55:35  
Those home points were switched because the BC "Ark Angels (2)" took place at home point 3 and vice versa. They changed the home points to match, and cleared their access from everyone who already had them. I understand you said re-registered, but if you think there's any chance you haven't gotten them back you should take a walk through and see. I re-registered them without problem and they work fine.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-03-03 10:16:31  
I`ll try again then, thanks.
 Odin.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-03-03 20:41:56  
Anyone able to give me a second confirmation on whether "All Songs +1" is a possibility from Dark Matters? As far as I know, there's only been 1 recorded Japanese screenshot of it, but starting to question the legitimacy of it.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-03-03 20:47:00  
Particularly with the event going, we would've seen it by now if it was real.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2016-03-03 21:38:17  
It might just be super duper rare, but yeah I'm having my doubts too.

Here is where they were talking about it but all the screenshot links are now broken.

Further on there's talk of Song +2 aug, but again, screenshot URL is broken.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-03-03 21:59:33  
It's the same as when people were claiming All Songs +3 on Linos, the kind of thing that you would see multiple verifications from various sources. Were it real, it wouldn't be a question this long after the discovery of Dark Matter augments, and even more so while everyone is getting 6 free augments a day.
By Datass 2016-03-04 12:23:21  
Quick question- Just returning again (for what, the 6th time in ~13 years) and I'm trying to decide on a general trust setup. The specific question I have is this:
Mostly anyone I ask claims that Apururu is the best WHM trust, but it also says in multiple locations that Apururu getting any form of Refresh just causes her to spam Cure 1 only. So does this mean I can't use her with Koru-Moru (the previous "best trust" last time I played)? Is this also an issue using a BRD trust and having my MP go low for some reason that will induce Ballad? I'm just trying to decide basic do's and don'ts for a now immense (and new to me) list of trusts.

Context: Currently I am doing a ton of solo content on THF such as storyline missions and WKR so it's honestly not that big a deal because nothing has been hard but I know eventually that will dry up.

Anyone like to share their favorite general trust set-ups for different activities? I know the big one I'm missing is Shantotto II because she hasn't been available since I've been back ; ;

Are there any other must-haves besides her that I might be missing? I have completed Rhapsodies storyline and am working on SoA. Only thing after that is WotG.

Thanks!
 Valefor.Maurauc
サーバ: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2016-03-04 12:32:17  
Does anyone have any idea what the Snoll Masque +1 dispenses? Could be interesting if it could dispense Cet. Snow cones and such.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-03-04 12:38:27  
I got a Bavarois the only time I remembered to use it
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-03-06 16:01:46  
Is there anything else that has Tussle Breeches's model?
 Sylph.Jrpg
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2016-03-08 14:55:36  
Which Reisen T1 mobs drop fern sacks more frequently than other sacks?
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-03-08 14:59:08  
Siren.Kyte said: »
Is there anything else that has Tussle Breeches's model?

I believe Arjuna Breeches do.

Sylph.Jrpg said: »
Which Reisen T1 mobs drop fern sacks more frequently than other sacks?

Selkit normally works well for me.
First Page 2 3 ... 424 425 426 ... 859 860 861