[Suggestion] A Few Ideas To Enhance This Site

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » [Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
[Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-22 09:23:03  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
On that note, something also cool, how much Gil to make each rema, excluding rare ex, but just the sellable stuff, a break down per weapon could be cool, also make for an easy access quick list to pull up.

Could take it a step further, do materials cost for the 3 JSEs to take to various stages.

If you follow what I'm saying.

Could be a few layers.

Jobs > list the 15 of each job with overall cost per item > click an item, takes you to that item's AH pages, with a cost break down per stage to max it out.

Weapons > list each one out with overall cost > click one, lists a table again of each stage's cost.
I actually have the first bits of that done already (as part of the relic calculator), as part of a bigger revamp around how relics are handled.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-07-22 12:30:38  
Rooks said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
On that note, something also cool, how much Gil to make each rema, excluding rare ex, but just the sellable stuff, a break down per weapon could be cool, also make for an easy access quick list to pull up.

Could take it a step further, do materials cost for the 3 JSEs to take to various stages.

If you follow what I'm saying.

Could be a few layers.

Jobs > list the 15 of each job with overall cost per item > click an item, takes you to that item's AH pages, with a cost break down per stage to max it out.

Weapons > list each one out with overall cost > click one, lists a table again of each stage's cost.
I actually have the first bits of that done already (as part of the relic calculator), as part of a bigger revamp around how relics are handled.
/Cracks whip, git r done!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [133 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Arico
サーバ: Asura
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-12-02 17:31:45  
would it be possible to change "Relics" to "REMAs" on the character pages?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
By GlassyCraver 2021-02-28 08:50:41  
The most useful thing you could ever do is to stop the CP and EXP shouts showing up in the shout logger on the front page. This ***is so useless to see and prevents you from being able to have a glance and see if any good shouts are going on.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2021-02-28 09:24:17  
The Rewards/Ambuscade page is inaccurate since it doesn't also display the ratios for stacks. Eg Alex is currently 6k per single on AH but 250k-300k if you buy the whole stack.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [227 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-13 13:54:21  
You know what this site needs, a make thread invisible button.

For dumb ***you don't even want to bother knowing exists.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-13 13:59:29  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You know what this site needs, a make thread invisible button.

Dumb ***you don't even want to bother knowing exists.
With a filter system, so you can add ***like "Empy +3"
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-13 14:00:52  
Like that, yeah. And "what's best" "just came back" "what should I" "argue about my opinion"
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-13 18:35:41  
"Level 75 cap classic server, we need it"
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [315 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-24 21:05:32  
So uh, ya know, it's been over a month since any pictures were approved. 7/19

No ones really upkeeping those until someone mentions it anymore. There's only like 20 from the whole month. Not sure if it's the chicken or the egg here. No updates so people stop, or people don't post as much so updating stopped mattering.

Also the shout box is still jank, it's been how many months now? dozens? Still no word, no collab effort on that one.
By zigzagzig 2022-08-24 21:28:38  
Delete all those old and useless Item Sets .....
By Draylo 2022-08-24 23:55:40  
Maybe someone who frequents could help approve them, doesn't seem too hard. The rest comes naturally when people lose interest in the game. Most of them are on XIV and couldn't care less.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [188 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-02-28 15:58:57  
Can the Guild Pattern page be updated, to show the correct points per item/items needed? It seems to list the old information.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2023-02-28 17:10:16  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Can the Guild Pattern page be updated, to show the correct points per item/items needed? It seems to list the old information.
bg wiki has the correct amount of items/points it 2 additional clicks each day
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-28 17:12:05  
Bismarck.Drakelth said: »

Incorrect, you have to go to the guild, find out the item, then go to bg and do your 2 clicks.

Or, you check here, you get/make the items before you ever even go to the guild.

Sometimes the item is wrong, sometimes the amount is wrong, sometimes it's both. I asked like 5 years ago about fixing it but stopped caring.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2023-02-28 17:36:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Bismarck.Drakelth said: »

Incorrect, you have to go to the guild, find out the item, then go to bg and do your 2 clicks.

Or, you check here, you get/make the items before you ever even go to the guild.

Sometimes the item is wrong, sometimes the amount is wrong, sometimes it's both. I asked like 5 years ago about fixing it but stopped caring.
I have never had the guild pattern on this site give me the wrong item but thats just me
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-02-28 18:06:55  
1-click or 5... the information on this site is incorrect. I was merely requesting that this site look into providing the correct information.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-28 18:13:12  
The item is right a significant amount of the time but when it's wrong it's very irritating. and the amount is very hit or miss 50/50 whether it was still the old amount or the new amount. (last time I cared to look, that is)

Some items were changed a long time ago and never changed in the database. (like 10 of them)
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-02-28 19:42:22  
If you click on the item and its incorrect, people (usually Shiva.Gnar) have made comments on the relevant AH pages with the proper item and its sources and GP.

The formula isnt wrong. The problem is that SE changed certain items and AH hasnt made the updates. edit: nvm you covered this in your most recent post.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2023-03-01 10:59:50  
Remove “ latest shout “ window, to stop promoting rmt.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Waterdust
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Waterdust
By Carbuncle.Waterdust 2023-03-01 22:36:58  
Asura.Seizan said: »
Remove “ latest shout “ window, to stop promoting rmt.

I 2nd this idea.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28