users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Error code UCS-60257
Error code UCS-60257
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-02 21:07:29  
Hello, anyone else having a problem logging in?
I lost my credit card and had canceled it, i forgot ff was chargedd to it so when I logged on it tells me the acct is canceled due to no payment. So I log on and try to change my payment information, I get error code USC-60257 server is busy or I entered incorrect information. I called the CC company and there is no problem there they see the $1 authorization that has been approved and the charge will still not go through. After trying a couple of times I get the error code UCS-5111 You cannot register this card as your current payment method. Please register a different card or contact your card company.

Has anyone had this problem occur before and know how to fix it.

Thank You
-
Hate
[+]
 Bismarck.Nadesco
サーバ: Bismarck
user: nadesco
By Bismarck.Nadesco 2009-05-02 21:11:05  
the same thing is happening to me. my CC just shutdown cus i got a new one. now i can't get the new card to work. bank says there is nothing wrong on there end. andone got a clue oh how to fix this
 Kujata.Dzuoko
サーバ: Kujata
user: Dzuoko
By Kujata.Dzuoko 2009-05-02 21:12:47  
I didnt get that error but when i logged in today my account was suspended to apparent lack of payment even though i updated my cc info in march...
So i went through the steps to get back.. Updated cc info again, reactivated account, then i got a msg to reactivate content id..
Np thats easy... but when i try to do it, it says "You dont have any content ID" WTF @ SE??
So now idk wtf is goin on?
 Hades.Jacinda
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-05-02 21:16:26  
Keep in mind that the registration server is down this weekend, if I remember correctly from Gaea. If that's the case, then you can't update payment information until it's back up. Sorry all, but it looks like this weekend is a no FFXI weekend. >.>
 Hades.Hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-02 21:19:11  
OMFG SE BLOWS!
Thank you Jacinda for that update.
/sigh
got to find something else to do.... i know read ffxiah forums lol
 Lakshmi.Kekero
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: teeteeff7
By Lakshmi.Kekero 2009-05-03 03:09:12  
I'm having same log in issues with UCS-60257; Been 2 days now, I called my bank, no one knows, its getting old. I recently updated my card, and it won't let me log in.

wait what? servers down? that was back in april

[copied/pasted]:

Apr. 24, 2009 13:00 [PDT] From: PlayOnline
Billing Reminder to PlayOnline Users

Thank you for your continued use of the PlayOnline service.

This is a reminder that registration server maintenance will be held in the near future. This coincides with the normal monthly billing cycle.

Please be advised that you will not be able perform any of the following actions during this time:
- Register or unsubscribe PlayOnline accounts
- Review or update member information
- Review, purchase, cancel, or reactivate Content IDs
- Purchase expansion pack registration codes
- Apply for World Transfer Service
- Access PlayOnline Membership Information from the official PlayOnline web site (http://www.playonline.com/)
- Register Reward Codes
- Purchase the Add-on Scenario "A Crystalline Prophecy - Ode of Life Bestowing"

Also, please ensure you have canceled any services you no longer wish to be charged for in advance.

You may also be disconnected from PlayOnline services during the maintenance if there is a problem with your payment method. To avoid this, please complete all necessary billing changes in advance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
 Siren.Markii
サーバ: Siren
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2009-05-03 03:16:49  
they do this the first of every month, they do maintenance on the registration server.

they also clearly give a message when you log in on the bottom of the viewer *where all the important info is posted* so should really be no surprise.

Dzuoko said:
I didnt get that error but when i logged in today my account was suspended to apparent lack of payment even though i updated my cc info in march...
So i went through the steps to get back.. Updated cc info again, reactivated account, then i got a msg to reactivate content id..
Np thats easy... but when i try to do it, it says "You dont have any content ID" WTF @ SE??
So now idk wtf is goin on?

don't go all the way into the final fantasy 11 part of the viewer, go into service/support in the main POL screen. you'll need to reactivate your content ID before you can reactivate the character.
 Bismarck.Nadesco
By Bismarck.Nadesco 2009-05-03 06:07:45  
i talked to my bank and they state that there in no problems and that no charges from POL have come in or tried to.

Markii said:

don't go all the way into the final fantasy 11 part of the viewer, go into service/support in the main POL screen. you'll need to reactivate your content ID before you can reactivate the character.

i can't even get to the POL area it goes right into the update CC info area. and keep in mind that if the server was down you would even be able to get to the area where you input the CC info.

this is something with POL servers themselves. more then likely knowing SE they *** something up when the servers where down. And we all know about the OMG fail service SE has for its members
 Bismarck.Nadesco
By Bismarck.Nadesco 2009-05-03 12:42:13  
seems content ID's are now failing as well. my mule account ID's just died and i can't update the CC info. oddly this happened 2 days after my main account dropped lol
 Hades.Hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-03 12:52:33  
There was a maintenance on the registration server which was suppose to be over this morning.
"[Date & Time]
Phase 1
From Apr. 30, 2009 23:50 to May 1, 2009 5:00 (PDT)

Phase 2
May 2, 2009 from 0:00 to 7:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change."

I'm still not able to get on.. same error codes
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-03 13:05:10  
It'd be nice if they had a list of error codes on their website. I know I've gotten some odd ones in the past as well, had to google them to find ppl with same problem and find out what was wrong for them :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Satriana
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Satriana 2009-05-03 17:11:12
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Is the maintenance finished yet? I've tried several different cards, but none of em will go through. T.T
 Fenrir.Alijah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-05-03 17:24:34  
I was having payment issues today, too. My acct was cancelled cause of a card with no balance left on it; so today I put in my new information and it charged me 25 dollars (which was weird in itself, since I only have 1 account and 3 mules, it should've been 15.95 or whatever) plus the 1 dollar processing fee.

Then when I tried to get on after paying, it said my account was still cancelled, even though I have the $26 Charges from SE pending on my statement!

Urgh, what gives!
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-05-03 17:50:19  
Last time I had to revalidate my account information, I was told by a Cust. Svc. rep that I would need to wait 30 minutes between attempts at getting my information to go through.

In all honesty, that seems a bit extreme but, if you're having those troubles, it might be worth a shot. According to them, each failed card attempt puts a hold on your account to prevent fraudulent card transactions.
 Hades.Hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-03 17:57:13  
I been trying the 30 minute wait since yesterday. I just hope its something thats fixed tomorrow and SE doesnt give us their usual BS run around.
 Hades.Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-05-03 18:17:18  
Yeah, same here. Definitely hoping to be back online tomorrow. Need to climb those Nyzul floors!!
 Fenrir.Alijah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-05-03 19:00:25  
Bah still not on; I updated my information at noonish. Here's hoping it's just the maint thats doing this. ><;
 Bahamut.Satriana
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Satriana 2009-05-03 20:54:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Let's just hope this will be fixed by tomorrow. ; ; Otherwise, I'm going to be a very sad kitty-cat. :(
 Hades.Hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-04 11:31:27  
well on the phone now 30 mins waiting so far.....
 Hades.Hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-04 11:47:10  
Well there you have it.
SEI POL Kenny: As stated, I cannot say when exactly the congestion would settle nor am I saying the error is only due to server congestion.

SEI POL Kenny: I cannot say when exactly it would be when the congestion would settle down, however since the first day to be able to enter a card was Saturday, possibly Wednesday may be a best time.

SE useless waste of time as expected...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-08 23:38:39  
so... i'm getting this error now after trying to change cc's. I've contacted SE only to be told that all i can do is wait 30 mins and try again and if the error continues then contact my cc provider. Four days and numerous conversations with both SE and Visa, i've come to realize that this error is entirely on SE. Why they try to pawn it off on Visa idk but it's not them, it's SQUARE ENIX! Has anyone found a fix for this other than the bs try again later method??
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-06-09 01:54:58  
wait till the first when they will actually run your card again? I've had to do this too :(
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2009-06-09 02:06:32  
Same problem on our end. The problem is, "Washington Mutual Going into Chase"; CHASE SUCKS. It's like Final Fantasy versus World of Warcraft.

One is the original, one is the MOOCH / RMTs.

Guess what? F.B.I. WARSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Call 1-858-790-7529 "Playonline Number; Monday through Friday 9:00 A.M. through 6 P.M. PDT / Pacific Date & Time";

& tell them you're getting the Error Message & that you didn't ask for CANCELATION

& they will put your account back up.