Dancer Should Get What Next? (Speculation)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Dancer should get what next? (Speculation)
Dancer should get what next? (Speculation)
First Page 2
By Darkzeru 2011-11-17 11:05:31  
I know they didn't mention anything for DNC (yet if they do)

When I say this I'm speaking in term of how stuff for DNC has been recieved so far.....what do you think would be next? To say they do add anything...
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-11-17 11:06:33  
a disco ball!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-17 11:07:12  
A level 3 flourish that quadruples your next attack.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Sevvy
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2011-11-17 11:10:51  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Raise tango and you give the corpse a lap dance at the end. "it takes two" after all now imagine a galka dancer doing it

Im not going to lie. I chuckled at this.
By lilsanchez 2011-11-17 11:22:30  
Dispel and Silence flourishes!
[+]
 Fenrir.Yuriki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-11-17 11:26:27  
Raise Jig on a 1 minute timer.

Raise II Jig on a 2 minute timer.

Raise II Jig on a 3 minute timer.

Reraise Jig on a 5 minute timer.

AFFLATUS SOLACE JIG ON A 5 MINUTE TIMER.

Meteor Step, only works if you have 3 DNC doing it.

Mana Waltz (I-VI): restores MP on target. Same numbers as curing waltz.

Automation Jig: summons a dancing automaton. Has the exact same functions as PUP and therefore the PUP job goes away.

Omnihelix Step, uses every helix on the mob. Gives 15 finishing moves (new cap).

Best Job Evar (job trait): allows the use of all weapon types and the ability to dual wield them.

And the most exciting part...!

Quaternion Flourish: Delivers a four-fold attack. Does not stack with any useful WS. Restricts your ability to obtain finishing moves for 5 minutes.
By Kalima 2011-11-17 15:09:06  
More than likely just gonna get our regain samba/flourish/thingy.

Outside of the box...i would love to see more of a defensive flourish. Something like negating 20% magic damage per FM that you have stored (20% at a time that is, not additive). Dispel flourish as usual, would also be welcome.
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-11-17 15:10:30  
Pole Jig.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-11-17 16:18:29  
A use.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-11-17 16:28:10  
Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
Best Job Evar (job trait): allows the use of all weapon types and the ability to dual wield them.

I can finally dual wield my GKTs
 Leviathan.Dreamx
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2011-11-17 16:56:23  
Its own job class so it can stop stealing ideas from NIN and THF. >.>;
By mortontony1 2011-11-17 17:02:08  
Leviathan.Dreamx said: »

One job doing 3/4 of 2 jobs? Meh not gonna complain.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-17 17:07:36  
stealing what? triple attack from thf? and what from nin exactly?

alot of things on dnc are really original, if anything dnc is the most stand out-ish job out there at the moment.

yes its a dagger wielder, yes it requires to be meleeing 90% of the time, but i guess giving dnc high evasion or dual wield makes them a cop-off of nin. remember for a time not even nin had dual wield, but hey im not about to fore-go the ability to make use of my other hand in a fight (which dnc is supposed to be ambidextrous anyways) just because ninjas are butt hurt because they cant face logic.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dreamx
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2011-11-17 17:15:05  
Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »

alot of things on dnc are really original, if anything dnc is the most stand out-ish job out there at the moment.

yes its a dagger wielder, yes it requires to be meleeing 90% of the time, but i guess giving dnc high evasion or dual wield makes them a cop-off of nin. remember for a time not even nin had dual wield, but hey im not about to fore-go the ability to make use of my other hand in a fight (which dnc is supposed to be ambidextrous anyways) just because ninjas are butt hurt because they cant face logic.

DNC can cap DW way easier than NIN can. DNC also has higher evasion than NIN if I recall correctly. It takes Triple Attack from THF (Which was pretty much originally meant THF only).

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-17 17:22:05  

DNC can cap DW way easier than NIN can. DNC also has higher evasion than NIN if I recall correctly. It takes Triple Attack from THF (Which was pretty much originally meant THF only).
nin still has more evasion and more dual wield than dnc

and every job now has access to triple attack so thats pretty faceless as it is considering you dont invite a thf to a party because it can triple attack.
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-11-17 17:22:07  

Your Profile said:
Leviathan.Dreamx
[United States of America] Bastok 10 | Briareus Feller
95THF/47DNC
Last scanned: 28 Mins

If it's not unique or useful, stop subbing it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-11-17 18:02:15  

nin still has more evasion and more dual wield than dnc

and every job now has access to triple attack so thats pretty faceless as it is considering you dont invite a thf to a party because it can triple attack.

This is like a Warrior complaining because Pole Grip/Brutal/Atheling/calm trousers give other jobs double attack rate comparable or higher then WAR's base job trait without merits..
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-11-17 18:11:23  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
while we are on that topic yeah it's pretty bogus that other jobs get triple attack now. as a thf I am appalled

And I'm appalled that Fenrir will able to give Drain/Aspir "Samba". SE will pay for this!!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-11-17 18:17:30  
Giving DNC a shitty flourish that no one will ever use counts as giving DNC triple attack? Wow, this is enlightening.

The only two jobs that naturally get the triple attack trait are THF and BLU.
[+]
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-11-17 18:29:58  

you dont invite a thf to a party because it can triple attack.
I think that's why they are mad :(
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-11-17 18:35:46  
dnc threads are always so entertaining
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-11-17 18:36:00  

Wait what?Are you really considering Ternary flourish as stealing THF triple attack?

....-_- We are here comparing THF who have it as JOB TRAIT (always active) to something that we have once every 3 min for the price of 3 steps...

Also TH says hi.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-11-17 18:39:48  
To be fair TH isn't a very good argument to make as any job that subs THF has nearly the same treasure hunter effectiveness as a main THF. THF does need some work, no doubt about that, but saying that DNC is stealing all of THF's things is ridiculous, as is saying the same about it stealing from NIN.

It's hard writing with a mouse guys.
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-11-17 18:40:08  
Cerberus.Vaness said: »

Wait what?Are you really considering Ternary flourish as stealing THF triple attack?

....-_- We are here comparing THF who have it as JOB TRAIT (always active) to something that we have once every 3 min for the price of 3 steps...

Also TH says hi.

We should totally get a TH step. TH5 at max daze effect. :D

And then maybe, just maybe, THFs would have a right to moan and complain.
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-11-17 18:41:05  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
To be fair TH isn't a very good argument to make as any job that subs THF has nearly the same treasure hunter effectiveness as a main THF. THF does need some work, no doubt about that, but saying that DNC is stealing all of THF's things is ridiculous, as is saying the same about it stealing from NIN.

It's hard writing with a mouse guys.
ohhhhhh Can I use that as avatar!?!!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-11-17 18:43:43  
sure
By Kalima 2011-11-18 08:19:39  
Lets see..
Stole double attack, provoke, defender from war