Squeenix Might Be Planning To Drop "Enix"

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Squeenix might be planning to drop "Enix"
Squeenix might be planning to drop "Enix"
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-08-17 17:22:06  
Probably furries getting foam for their fursuits
 Asura.Ashleh
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-08-17 17:22:21  
Shiva.Flionheart said: »
Asura.Ashleh said: »
Here's a good Weeabo example I found.

AND SHE CAN'T *** PRONOUNCE CHESHIRE

MY *** GOD MY RAGE COULD POWER CITIES I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON

She's got a plethora of videos, so powering a city with your rage is looking more and more doable.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-17 17:25:19  
/raises brow

If I say anything else about these videos I'm going to sound rather snotty.

EDIT: *** it! Have any of these girls ever had sex? Who would find this behavior appealing? Geez! We all get into cutesy-poo moods, but there is a time and a place.

DOUBLE EDIT: "Pop" the Cheshire Cat girl is from up north or Canada.
[+]
 Sylph.Yajirobe
サーバ: Sylph
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2011-08-17 17:26:11  
....Chesh-eye-ur
Chesheyeur.
eyeur
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-17 17:27:02  
I don't think I can participate in this thread any more without being banned
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-08-17 17:27:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
.... i don't think i should have asked what a weeaboo is
I think that's more your point.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-08-17 17:29:22  
/raises brow

If I say anything else about these videos I'm going to sound rather snotty.

EDIT: *** it! Have any of these girls ever had sex? Who would find this behavior appealing? Geez! We all get into cutesy-poo moods, but there is a time and a place.
You obviously aren't aware of the depth that some men's desperation descends to.

Some people *** trees.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-17 17:30:59  
Phoenix.Fredjan said: »
.... i don't think i should have asked what a weeaboo is
I think that's more your point.

LOL! Yes, it does. Closeted nerd-baggery thy name is Zahrah, but GAH! Just wow!
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-17 17:46:34  
wow wtf happened to this thread, i learned some new terms.

Also FTR I think of most of you the exact same that you think of "weeaboos" anyone who ever talks about anime or cosplay or most "blank-a-con" or the ones who obsess with FF series and stuff like that.

I don't hate you all, I still <3 some of you especially the ones in my LS but I have no problem letting them know I still think they're freaks for it.

P.S. I'm not saying my ish don't stink, I play an MMORPG and frequent and MMORPG forum so yeah. People make around he remind me of Big Bang Theory and stuff with either comic books, super heros, anime, cosplay or a whole bunch of other weird stuff.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-08-17 17:51:08  
Carbuncle.Tweeek said: »

Also FTR I think of most of you the exact same that you think of "weeaboos" anyone who ever talks about anime or cosplay or most "blank-a-con" or the ones who obsess with FF series and stuff like that.

I don't hate you all, I still <3 some of you especially the ones in my LS but I have no problem letting them know I still think they're freaks for it.

P.S. I'm not saying my ish don't stink, I play an MMORPG and frequent and MMORPG forum so yeah. People make around he remind me of Big Bang Theory and stuff with either comic books, super heros, anime, cosplay or a whole bunch of other weird stuff.

Weeaboos are the extreme ones, with the stupid dolls and like little shrines and *** (WHO DOES THIS REMIND ME OF)
By slipispsycho 2011-08-17 17:52:57  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Weeaboos are the extreme ones, with the stupid dolls and like little shrines and *** (WHO DOES THIS REMIND ME OF)
Helga Pataki.
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-08-17 17:53:26  
Psycho Slip said: »

Helga Pataki.
I was gunna say that!
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-08-17 17:54:44  
When I try to obsess myself into "something weird" (Stargate, Naruto, Final Fantasy), I simply can't, because I know it's wrong.
edit: granted, obsessing with anything is annoying
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-17 17:54:48  

I don't think I've ever come across people like this IRL. do they only come out to comic-con type stuff?
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-17 17:56:01  
They remind me of ravers from high school, or when I went to a rave lots of people acted like this but it wasn't about Japanese culture it was cause they loved E
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-17 17:56:08  
I don't think I can participate in this thread any more without being banned

Why?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-08-17 17:57:01  

I don't think I've ever come across people like this IRL. do they only come out to comic-con type stuff?

I wish. They seem to be everywhere in Stockholm.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-08-17 17:58:11  

We have a few around here, in GA, USA.

They were the main reason I put off watching Death Note for years. Anime fans give the genre a bad name soemtimes.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-17 17:58:30  

Me neither. I mean, the closest thing to cosplay that most people indulge in is dressing up for Halloween.

They remind me of ravers from high school, or when I went to a rave lots of people acted like this but it wasn't about Japanese culture it was cause they loved E

LMFAO!!! Watching the videos I thought the same exact thing!
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-17 17:59:11  
you just see them @ normal places/stores/restaurants Sand?
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-08-17 17:59:17  
Asura.Sandolphon said: »

We have a few around here, in GA, USA.

They were the main reason I put off watching Death Note for years. Anime fans give the genre a bad name soemtimes.

I agree with this. I remember in High School a few kids would run around with their Death Note and their Naruto headbands.

I was an Anime purist back then, hated those kids.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-08-17 18:00:48  
This was in high school. Besides that...they hang out at malls, outside of Hot Topics, nationwide.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-08-17 18:01:13  
Asura.Sandolphon said: »
This was in high school. Besides that...they hang out at malls, outside of Hot Topics, nationwide.

Bookstores.
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-08-17 18:05:16  
it must be an age gap thing.. only thing close to that besides the ravers i can think of was kids who were in to pokemon (which like 95% of this site seems to be) for my age bracket only select few were into that stuff, i'm sure it was much more acceptable if you were younger
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-17 18:07:16  
Asura.Ashleh said: »
I agree with this. I remember in High School a few kids would run around with their Death Note and their Naruto headbands.

I was an Anime purist back then, hated those kids.

OMG! In high school, there was this kid who always wore a Japanese flag head band, and a pair of plastic nunchucks on his backpack. I feel so terrible for making light of this, but...

My BF and I passed him in the stairwell once while he was singing, "I'm bounding up the steps! Oops! I'm going to break my neck!" while skipping. He was so BIZARRE!!!

One of those "you had to be there" moments, but that's the guy I always think of whenever the subject of anime arises. I know not all anime fans are like that though.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-08-17 18:08:20  

Me neither. I mean, the closest thing to cosplay that most people indulge in is dressing up for Halloween.
In TX they get shot
 Ragnarok.Kongming
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2011-08-17 18:09:37  
Funny what is often called a "nation of imitators" has ultimately itself become imitated. Few will appreciate such delicious irony.

Life imitating art imitating life
By Artemicion 2011-08-17 18:11:15  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "weeaboo"?

Fixed that one for you.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-17 18:12:50  
I've been to the London Expo before, I kinda made friends with the surly guy and girl there.

There was some cool cosplay, but I was always more into the video game aspect rather than the anime/japanese aspect. It was cool to see someone cosplaying as Pyramid head and Kefka, but not so much the 1023123 narutos running around.

And also fat sephiroths.
By Artemicion 2011-08-17 18:13:49  
I've been to the London Expo before, I kinda made friends with the surly guy and girl there.

There was some cool cosplay, but I was always more into the video game aspect rather than the anime/japanese aspect. It was cool to see someone cosplaying as Pyramid head and Kefka, but not so much the 1023123 narutos running around.

And also fat sephiroths.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
But boy is it ugly sometimes.
I think some things are better off being admired passively without making a total *** of one's self.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13