Ninja Job Adjustments - Answers To User Suggest.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Ninja Job Adjustments - Answers to User Suggest.
Ninja Job Adjustments - Answers to User Suggest.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-08-19 13:50:56  
Bismarck.Rinomaru said: »
Issekigan (Lv. 95)
Increases chance of parrying, and gives an enmity bonus upon a successful parry attempt.

Son of a ***
Assuming this isn't like a perfect counter, I am pretty pumped.
 Sylph.Siccmade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-08-19 13:54:48  
Odin.Upbeat said: »
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Just watch them add an empyrean fuuma shuriken.
I would love this...
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-08-19 14:22:46  
it's not bad but it's just more ichi spells...
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-02 15:46:33  
Small update for NIN today:

09-02-2011 02:48 PM
[source]
Bayohne
Community Rep

Issekigan was designed as an ability that makes it easier for the player to avoid attacks and target the opponent.

As I'm sure you know, the order for avoiding attacks goes: Evade>Parry>Utsusemi, so the stronger the opponent (with higher physical attack accuracy), the bigger the effects.

We have received feedback saying that "I would like this ability to parry every time, so I can use it to support Utsusemi," but this would make the ability way too strong, so we cannot implement this kind of change.

However, we felt like the effect duration was too short, so we changed the duration from 30 seconds to 60 seconds. This has been reflected in the Test Server, so try it out!
 Bismarck.Sesshomaru
By Bismarck.Sesshomaru 2011-09-28 02:10:19  
So....did they end up adding the shurikens they were talking about or? >.> cause I haven't seen any new Shurikens /sadface
 Cerberus.Evilpaul
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Evilpaul
By Cerberus.Evilpaul 2011-09-28 11:41:33  
No new shuriken in the .dats that I've seen.
 Cerberus.Wojo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-09-28 11:59:11  
If you put Issekigan up and never see a parry does that mean a tree fell in the woods?
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-09-28 15:59:55  
Cerberus.Wojo said: »
If you put Issekigan up and never see a parry does that mean a tree fell in the woods?

Seen hella parries on my Tyger run yesterday. :(

Ballin' for 75 content.

And it means a tree never fell, indeed.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-09-28 16:10:34  
Quote:
We have received feedback saying that "I would like this ability to parry every time, so I can use it to support Utsusemi,"

lol....
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-10-07 13:07:55  
Issekigan is actually very useful for skilling up Parry, for those that are wondering. Decided to go test it out today, with an Elshena. With about 15-20 mandies and a phalanx ***, I am averaging about 20-30 skillups per half hour, popping Issekigan with Aggressor and Innin to lower evasion rate.

Just figured for anyone who cares about this blue box, they can handle it pretty quick.
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-10-07 13:09:51  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
Issekigan is actually very useful for skilling up Parry, for those that are wondering. Decided to go test it out today, with an Elshena. With about 15-20 mandies and a phalanx ***, I am averaging about 20-30 skillups per half hour, popping Issekigan with Aggressor and Innin to lower evasion rate.

Just figured for anyone who cares about this blue box, they can handle it pretty quick.
I agree. I wish it'd last a bit longer given the recast. I was in Dynamis and insisted on pulling MNK mobs with it, haha.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-10-07 13:15:55  
Its actually really fun, when I pop it I feel like I have an Ochain proccing all the time, average 3-4 levels during that short time alone!
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-10-07 13:18:10  
Where'd you go for this? Altepa? I may get a RDM friend to come out and help me out later today.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-10-07 13:25:41  
Altepa is where I am at now. With some good PDT you can take 0 damage, meaning you can pull EVERYTHING in site as long as its a little mandy. Makes the skillups fly. Use walls to line them up(If you have never done this before). Any questions let me know!