フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » good npc'able fishin place
good npc'able fishin place
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-21 15:53:06  
Siren.Barber said:
Defending the moral issue is really secondary.

well, no, it's not.

i argued that it's not morally wrong, i never claimed that it wasn't against the rules of the game

it is. no debate there.

stop trying to change the argument into something you can win.

if new sources of crafting income had supplanted the old, there would still be a net gain, sorry.

to extend that to your analogy, if the loss in the newspaper business was supplanted by new sectors that were so successful that they more than made up for the losses there, there would be a net economic gain. in both xi and real life, this is not the case.

game is borked for crafters and we are helping to fix it.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-21 16:03:44  
the best part about these arguments is the pms i get from lurkers asking how to get started, i enjoy helping them

THANKS FOR ARGUING GUYS KEEP MAKING MORE OF US^^

(also, if it was so detrimental, would i give my stuff away freely?)
[+]
 Kujata.Savain
サーバ: Kujata
user: Savain
By Kujata.Savain 2011-07-21 16:40:51  
Can unintelligent people stop arguing against fishbots? It really feels like whoever doesn't do it is holding their junk in their hands going WHY CAN'T I MAKE IT WORK

Seriously, if you got a problem with it, stfu. And if you do it, stfu as well because nobody likes ostentatious d-bags bragging about what they enjoy doing that hasn't gotten them banned yet.

If you follow rules to a T, you're a 5 letter word that implies lack of higher brain thinking. That's plain and simple so please don't present a counter-argument, because I'll laugh in your face and at your moms uterus for having had born such a 5 letter word.

The world is lawless, and men make laws. As men we have a natural right to do what we please. George Carlin said this once, we all have the right to do whatever we want, and if you do what you want, and it hurts me, I have the right to shoot you in the face.

End.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-21 16:48:11  
Kujata.Savain said:
nobody likes ostentatious d-bags bragging about what they enjoy doing that hasn't gotten them banned yet

:(

...i like me ;_;
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-21 16:56:43  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Kujata.Savain said:
nobody likes ostentatious d-bags bragging about what they enjoy doing that hasn't gotten them banned yet

...i like me ;_;
I love my potatoes
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
サーバ: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2011-07-21 17:01:25  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Kujata.Savain said:

...i like me ;_;
Lies, we all like you Sev
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-21 17:03:41  
<3
 Odin.Daemun
サーバ: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2011-07-21 17:09:20  
Bismarck.Altar said:
How the fk is tennis not a sport?
Related: When the fk did we get ice cream?

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
<3
<3 back
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-07-25 07:54:08  
I don't like other ppl fishbots >.>

GDI competion moving in on my turf. and lowering my ah prices.
Two days in a row they where lowering nebimonites from 17k and slowly down to 15k and i was stacking em up no wanting to undervut.

Then i snapped and put them all up for 10k and moved on to other fishes... prices still recovering.
yeah it made me feel good. so hate me for it ^.^

Everyone is trying to make their way through life and their will be competion from others. Now deal with it and adapt to something you cannot fight, or be this pissy old grumpy man that just fumes about bot's.

I know what i choose.