Augmented Equipment Results Wut A Joke! (Post Your Results Here)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13
 Cerberus.Oric
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-04-14 22:25:42  
Just did mandy fight and went to tenshodo... got Carapace Gorget with Attack +3 & "Store TP"+1 on it... eh.. meh?
 Asura.Hatheron
サーバ: Asura
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-04-15 08:14:41  
Sparow said:
my friend got this item..

very well imo....

can sell hades earrig +1 now, lol

User submitted image

I got this earring with nearly the same stats, but it gave me DEF: 3 Enmity +1 MP+4
 Ragnarok.Jammie
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jammie
By Ragnarok.Jammie 2009-04-15 08:24:52  
Woop, redid the Fei'yin fight and sorta hit the jackpot.
It paid of to do it again!

User submitted image

Keep it up!
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-15 08:54:06  
Ooh... Very nice. My Monk envies you. >.>
 Fenrir.Sethimothy
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sethimothy 2009-04-15 09:04:59  
I made the mistake of trading my Viking's Shield to the level 50 Behemoth Boss.

+1 INT, -1MND, -1CHA

Did I mention I use this shield on WHM?
 Unicorn.Ixn
サーバ: Unicorn
user: unknown
By Unicorn.Ixn 2009-04-15 09:12:23  
i gotten +3 ice resistains to my field gloves on ice day in xarcabard
and +8 ice resistains; +1 chr; +1 "Resist slow"; on my field tunic on lightday in xarcabard
mehish but i like my field armor

and "adds refresh effect" on the field boots... (only when hp is at 0; on darkday; and full moon and at 25:00)
(no commas are harmed in making of this post)
 Cerberus.Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-04-15 09:13:28  
Ok, so i'm going to Augment my Brown Belt later, yes, I know it's stupid, but I just can't resist!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-15 09:19:36  
Oric said:
Ok, so i'm going to Augment my Brown Belt later, yes, I know it's stupid, but I just can't resist!

and then gives you -haste% Dont cry when you cant sell that belt and gotta buy a 300k+ belt to replace. :(
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-15 09:20:26  
Hehehe... Good luck getting some str/atk/acc/haste on that belt. >.> I'm too chicken to aug mine. <.<

And Alyria... I highly doubt he's going to be crying if it gives him a bad stat, he knows the risk involved. Why don't you go play with the Italian?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-15 09:26:04  
Tbest said:
Hehehe... Good luck getting some str/atk/acc/haste on that belt. >.> I'm too chicken to aug mine. <.<

And Alyria... I highly doubt he's going to be crying if it gives him a bad stat, he knows the risk involved. Why don't you go play with the Italian?

Why not grow up and stop masterbating while you troll these threads.

my comment wasnt a negative one either. So why not just bite me and get off my clit for once
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-15 09:34:59  
lol... 99.9% of the time I'm on these forums is when I'm at work, so sorry to break it to you, but no masterbating while I'm responding to these threads.

And there's absolutely no way I'm going anywhere near that clit.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-15 09:39:48  
And Tbest calls me an attention seeker. :P
 Cerberus.Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-04-15 09:44:55  
Alyria said:
Oric said:

and then gives you -haste% Dont cry when you cant sell that belt and gotta buy a 300k+ belt to replace. :(

Oh well, I know the risks, what's 300k? Nothing...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-15 09:51:20  
To you may be nothing :( theres some who cant even afford it lol >.> I know some who usually cant even afford limbus entry lol

but good luck though, i wish the augments werent random though. imagine you got extra haste >.> it'd be good as a BB mini
 Bahamut.Cattie
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Genryu
By Bahamut.Cattie 2009-04-15 09:53:07  
I've not been overly impressed with the gear you augment your self. But some of the Pre-Augmented rewards that are coming from ACP have been very nice.

The best I have seen from the final fight rewards was an Angel Ring (NQ 4CHR ring) with the following Augments: +6 Acc and Pet: +4Acc and R.acc. I think I would get an erection if one dropped for my BST

A guy in my LS got a Ruby ring (NQ 4STR Ring) with +1 STR, +1 Dex and 15HP, which was fairly nice too.

Definately some motivation for me to help out people who still need the fights, MOAR KEYS YES PLEASE!
 Cerberus.Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-04-15 10:01:44  
Alyria said:
To you may be nothing :( theres some who cant even afford it lol >.> I know some who usually cant even afford limbus entry lol

but good luck though, i wish the augments werent random though. imagine you got extra haste >.> it'd be good as a BB mini

Oh, I know I didn't mean it like that, I was just saying in my situation lol.

I know with my luck tho I will get -STR and -Haste, but oh well. Never know till I try, someones gotta be the guinea pig lol XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-15 10:07:51  
Ha so far everything ive gotten from FOV has only had 1 +resist augment. But not today behold the pimpness
User submitted image
 Bahamut.Kormix
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2009-04-15 10:16:43  
Elvaton said:
Ashua said:
User submitted image

"Ya gonna love my nuts!"

you hear he got arrested for beating up a hooker because she bit his tounge lol

I hate this guy, he annoys me soooo bad.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-15 10:42:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I really hope SE gives us a NPC that will allow us to shave off augments, even if it came with a fee or quest item as payment. Anything to allow us to try again til we get what we want without having to re-buy or re-craft for that item.

Currently the only way to do this is with gear that can be stored in sets, traded to NPC for slip, and when reobtained will revert back to their original stats.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-15 10:46:46  
Dasva said:
Ha so far everything ive gotten from FOV has only had 1 +resist augment. But not today behold the pimpness
User submitted image

Lmao. -6 Mnd and +1 Mnd. On the same piece.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-15 10:49:18  
Artemicion said:
I really hope SE gives us a NPC that will allow us to shave off augments, even if it came with a fee or quest item as payment. Anything to allow us to try again til we get what we want without having to re-buy or re-craft for that item.

Currently the only way to do this is with gear that can be stored in sets, traded to NPC for slip, and when reobtained will revert back to their original stats.

Didn't that get changed in one of the emergency maintenances so the stats didn't revert?
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-15 11:07:04
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'm not sure, they might have but I never noticed a given notification of that change. Anyone care to test this?
 Shiva.Whitejune
user: Whitejune
By Shiva.Whitejune 2009-04-15 11:15:02  
So i tried augmenting something yesterday. Me and my husband go to the spawn point, monster pops and i loose full screen mode due to some pol error. as soon as i see myself dissapear from my husbands screen i log back in. monster dies, chest pops and before i can even target it, it's gone. that's right gone! All becouse i lost connection becouse of some stupid POL error. Talked to GM but he wont give me my item back. My item (was only an archer's knife, but still) is lost in the data that is ffxi. So be aware. If u happen to loose connection/full screen mode during the fight u loose your item and in those circumstances their policy prohibits them from returning the item to you. I'm so happy it wasn' t a more expensive item. Now i lost tabs, and my item and had to wait an entire earth day before i could try again.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-15 11:32:46  
People still use full-screen mode?
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-15 11:50:25  
Azulmagia said:
People still use full-screen mode?

Ya, even though I play full screen I'm windowed...I got dual monitors; I used to kick myself off of FFXI all the time clicking on my second monitor out of habit.

Thank God there's an official windowed mode now...

EDIT: Although, people still say they have performance issues with it...I never really noticed an issue runnign windowed, unless I'm literally windowed, with 1280x1024 overlay squeezed into a 800x600ish box (like when I'm bazaaring and ***).

Sorry [/derail]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-04-15 11:57:15  
Tbest said:

Sounds like someone is suffering an extreme case of jealousy and/or erectile dysfunction today :X

The only augments I have gotten so far were the ACP mission ones. A diamond ring... with -1INT :X A brocade Obi with Pet mACC.

I have horrid luck /shrug

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-15 12:43:59  
Wow that's pretty awesome Mabrook ^^

I'm jealous...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-15 12:45:30  
What is it!!! I wanna seeee and i can't /cry damn you french!! (works for a French company:)

I'm jealous toooooooooooo

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13