Augmented Equipment Results Wut A Joke! (Post Your Results Here)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-10 23:25:39  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nightfyre said:
I've heard you can get Refresh on the item... that's an augment I'd like to have.

Hell yeah, but I ain't trying with any of my even halfway decent gear lol

If we figure out a system I will, I've been looking for a second way to get Refresh on my BLM. Though I'm not sure what I'd put it on...
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2009-04-10 23:27:53  
Has anyone traded a weapon? I know weapons aren't as likely to stick with you so it wouldn't be on your mind right away, but if you have a job just for bcnm's it could be beneficial.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 23:29:09  
Nightfyre said:
If we figure out a system I will...

If you figure out a system post that ***ASAP and you will officially be my personal hero ^^
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-10 23:30:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nightfyre said:

If you figure out a system post that ***ASAP and you will officially be my personal hero ^^

ill give unlimited supplies of cookiez o.o
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 23:32:24  
Thunderz said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nightfyre said:

ill give unlimited supplies of cookiez o.o

Well, there you go! Hero status with infinite cookies! GOGOGO!!!!! :P
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 23:54:59  
Littledarc said:
Clowdd said:
idc if its 4 months later only way this will be better is if we have the ability to choose augments ourselves and since when has SE ever been that kind and wholehearted?

2 words.
Mog Satchel.

Yes it was kind of SE to make us pay 9.99 for the satchel and wholehearted of them to come up with the Token which you have to send back to them if the battery dies. SE I <3 you can I have some cookies?

ps and yes 9.99 for the satchel most people are paying for the satchel and not the token.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-04-11 00:55:21  
Clowdd said:
ps and yes 9.99 for the satchel most people are paying for the satchel and not the token.

Wow that negates the manufacturing + shipping + tax cost of the tokens then. Regardless of why they're paying the 9.99 they ARE paying for the cost of the token. Not a virtual item. Also, under normal use the batteries last up to seven years. Oh no! You might have to send it back once a decade!

Moron.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-11 01:01:57  
Baelorn said:
Also, under normal use the batteries last up to seven years. Oh no! You might have to send it back once a decade!

Not trying to cause drama, but from what I heard about the WoW tokens, the batteries last about a year.

Either way it ain't bad, til that year is up, your batteries die, and you can't log on. Wonder what the turnaround is on a replacement?
 Kujata.Bladerah
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Bladerah 2009-04-11 01:02:14  
I havent augmented anything....other than that lil Nuevo Coselete i got a lil while ago... :D
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-11 01:04:59

I think what Cloudd was saying is that the reason people bought the token was for the mog satchel bonus, not for the actual security increase to their accounts.

On a side note, I really hope they revamp the augment system, because with the way it currently works right now is downright false advertisement. It's pretty asinine for SE to specifically say, and I quote:

Square Enix said:
As illustrated above, players will be able to customize certain pieces of equipment by adding two augments of their choice to supplement the item's base attributes. This new feature will allow for two pieces of armor bearing the same name to possess distinct capabilities, specially tailored to complement the skills of the wearer. A wealth of heretofore unseen diversity in adventuring attire awaits you!

Then have it be completely random and include negative stats. Le /sigh.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-11 01:05:48  
You guys do know you can keep your satchel and just throw out the token o.o
 Remora.Narrubia
サーバ: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-04-11 01:06:27  
It's SE's way of implementing an effective security measure without losing capital, by adding on a free (both for SE to produce and players to obtain) in-game item. Considering that $9.99 covers shipping, taxes, the manufacturing, and the server-side technology required for the token to work, SE is probably making paltry profits off it. I salute SE, even in the midst of this disappointing update, for their dedication to security measures - by making this token "worth it".
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-11 01:07:18

Ludoggy said:

Once you got your POL accounts linked to your SE account and finished activating (and receiving) your Mog Satchel, just go into the login settings in POL and under the One-Time password tab keep it under "Do Not Use".
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-11 01:10:01  
Artemicion said:
Ludoggy said:

Once you got your POL accounts linked to your SE account and finished activating (and receiving) your Mog Satchel, just go into the login settings in POL and under the One-Time password tab keep it under "Do Not Use".

/nod
thats it.
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-11 01:16:19  
User submitted image
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-11 01:18:26

Houshisama said:
User submitted image

/droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

if that were true id lvl DRK in a heartbeat
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-11 01:19:25  
Houshisama said:
User submitted image

LOL Yeah right ^^
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-11 01:20:00

That would seem abit redundant to me.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-11 01:43:39  
Artemicion said:
I think what Cloudd was saying is that the reason people bought the token was for the mog satchel bonus, not for the actual security increase to their accounts.

^This

Baelorn said:
Clowdd said:

Wow that negates the manufacturing + shipping + tax cost of the tokens then. Regardless of why they're paying the 9.99 they ARE paying for the cost of the token. Not a virtual item. Also, under normal use the batteries last up to seven years. Oh no! You might have to send it back once a decade!

Moron.

And I'm the "Moron" nice attempt at being a douche now "TRY" elsewhere. Oh btw is it confirmed the batteries last that long? How many years have you had yours?
Baelorn = 0
Augmented Spiked Necklace = 1
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-11 01:53:01  
I've done 1 so far and am about to do another so far, I got an electrum ring with +1 DEX since it was the only thing I had at the time to augment. (Wasn't about to try the brown belt or fuma kyahan I have...) Didn't realize the person trading would be the only one in the pt that could open chest though. XD Oh well.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-11 02:07:00  
Houshisama said:
User submitted image

User submitted image
I'll have tofind where I read it but I thought you couldn't trade any Rare or Rare/Ex items to the FoV elite training regimes could not be traded?

"Equipment that is Exclusive, Rare, Augmented, signed, stacking (arrows, bullets, Holy Ampullas, etc.), has charges (Ecphoria Ring, High Breath Mantle, etc.), or has no level requirement (such as fishing rods) cannot be traded"
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-11 02:09:55  
I've tried a bunch of stuff, Ether Ring, Himmel Stock, Kingdom Signet Staff, Kingdom Aketon, practically everything that was in my inventory >.> None of them worked, then I went and got my 50k RSE Legs ._. Needless to say, they worked >_> Whoo for +3 Fire, +6 Light!

Edit:

Clowdd said:
"Equipment that is Exclusive, Rare, Augmented, signed, stacking (arrows, bullets, Holy Ampullas, etc.), has charges (Ecphoria Ring, High Breath Mantle, etc.), or has no level requirement (such as fishing rods) cannot be traded"

XD That explains practically all of it >.>
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-11 02:12:46  
Now does it matter what zone you do this in? Maybe the upper tier zones give better augments
 Bahamut.Etrayis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-04-11 02:13:11  
Clowdd said:
Houshisama said:
User submitted image

User submitted image
I'll have tofind where I read it but I thought you couldn't trade any Rare or Rare/Ex items to the FoV elite training regimes could not be traded?

That.... and you can't trade any gear over level 50. I think we all got that this was an obvious fake.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-11 02:14:05  
Kajidourden said:
Now does it matter what zone you do this in? Maybe the upper tier zones give better augments

I dunno, I did mine in Xarcabard >.>.. Only 1 zone higher than that at the moment.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-11 02:19:17  
Depends on the level of the item you are trying to augment.

Here is where I found my Info so I hope it helps.
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-11 02:35:43  
I could have done a better shoop... but got lazy.
would be awesome though
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-11 02:37:55  
Ooh... Not bad. #2 got a Solid Wand +5 Darkness Resist and #3..... Swordbelt +1 with str+1 vit+1. =D

And just saw a JP get Vit+1 and Fire Resist +10 on a Life belt.
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-04-11 03:23:48  
User submitted image

Totally more reasonable, right?
 Bahamut.Bobjohnson
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Bobjohnson 2009-04-11 03:55:29