Augmented Equipment Results Wut A Joke! (Post Your Results Here)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
Augmented Equipment Results wut a joke! (Post your results here)
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 21:56:30  
So... I decided hey I'll give it a Shot! So I took an old Spiked Necklace spent 200 Tactic Points for this nice epic Fail! LoL, thanks SE.. again I see what douches you are when it comes to taking a great idea and making it ....not so great. Again.

User submitted image
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-04-10 22:01:54  
YOU WILL USE FANG NECKLACE

AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
[+]
 Bahamut.Avenged
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Avenged 2009-04-10 22:03:24  
lol epic phail
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-10 22:11:13  
They should call it the "What necklace"
 Cerberus.Fiira
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Fiira
By Cerberus.Fiira 2009-04-10 22:28:27  
This AUG icon looks... different.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 22:28:43  
Wow that's a real piece of ***lol...
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 22:31:34  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Wow that's a real piece of ***lol...

...tell me about it. >.>
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-10 22:33:34  
Fiira said:
This AUG icon looks... different.

Why does it say Relic? Thought it would say Aug >.>
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-10 22:35:23  
Lol, who cares? just use the gear you have now if the augments suck, and if there are pieces that get augmented in a positive way then augment those onry, simple.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 22:43:55  
I thought it would say Aug too >.> wtf SE?
Awww hell if you can't do it right I will do it for you!

User submitted image
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 22:46:14  
Kajidourden said:
Lol, who cares? just use the gear you have now if the augments suck, and if there are pieces that get augmented in a positive way then augment those onry, simple.

Like I would use this to begin with... I'm showing some more of SE's well thought out ideas. Oh and like a spiked necklace is hard to come by...
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-10 22:51:42  
Clowdd said:
Kajidourden said:

Like I would use this to begin with... I'm showing some more of SE's well thought out ideas. Oh and like a spiked necklace is hard to come by...

Exactly, i dont think anyone here REALLY expected this to be awesome, maybe later if it gets updated and more fleshed out, but right @ release? meh.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-10 22:56:30  
Kajidourden said:

Augments are seemingly random right now, people have gotten different augments on the same piece of gear.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 22:59:29  
Well, I didn't expect negative bonuses, that's for sure. Did the prerelease ***show something negatively effected or say anything about that? That's stupid...

I mean, for 200 tabs they could at least give you a dumpy elemental resist, or even nothing at all...
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-10 23:00:19  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Well, I didn't expect negative bonuses, that's for sure. Did the prerelease ***show something negatively effected or say anything about that? That's stupid...

I mean, for 200 tabs they could at least give you a dumpy elemental resist, or even nothing at all...

^This, never once did I see negative effects
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 23:01:23  
idc if its 4 months later only way this will be better is if we have the ability to choose augments ourselves and since when has SE ever been that kind and wholehearted?

The other thing is I am not even sure if this is the augment feature they spoke of TBH. When they first talked about augments; their examples said Aug, not to say it didn't change but these say Relic/Ex. So, hopefully this is not the refreshing Augment system which they've implied.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-04-10 23:04:47  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

The notes showed awesome results. I was at least hoping for some good Chakra feet since the only current option is a R/Ex quest item.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 23:06:04  
Clowdd said:
idc if its 4 months later only way this will be better is if we have the ability to choose augments ourselves and since when has SE ever been that kind and wholehearted?

Well, ***, even if they give a way to strip the augments and get your original piece of gear back for tabs, that'd be nice. I mean, I know it's just a Spike Necklace, but still, 10k is 10k. They basically took 7k from you there, on top of the tabs...
 Phoenix.Azuzu
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Azuzu
By Phoenix.Azuzu 2009-04-10 23:07:14  
this isnt the augmented gear that they spoke of.... the augmented gear they spoke of isnt available until you buy/complete the new crystaline storylines... only the body piece is available atm.

P.S.--

hehe they added the little squiggly red line to correct all the horrible spelling in posts... >:O i like my abreviations and whatnots

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 23:12:50  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Well, ***, even if they give a way to strip the augments and get your original piece of gear back for tabs, that'd be nice. I mean, I know it's just a Spike Necklace, but still, 10k is 10k. They basically took 7k from you there, on top of the tabs...

^This
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-10 23:14:51  
Azuzu said:
this isnt the augmented gear that they spoke of.... the augmented gear they spoke of isnt available until you buy/complete the new crystaline storylines... only the body piece is available atm.

P.S.--

hehe they added the little squiggly red line to correct all the horrible spelling in posts... >:O i like my abreviations and whatnots

They introduced the Augment system, which is what we're discussing here, and those 3 items separately. This is, unfortunately, the Augment system they spoke of. The examples they showed were so much better than the crap we're getting atm though...
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-10 23:15:06  
Ok sry.. bart's avatar got me mesmerized again... lol <3 that avatar!
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-10 23:15:43  
I heard someone get +2 STR and +2 enmity on a Life Belt, which I thought was pretty awesome... so I tried mine, and I ended up getting -1 INT, -1 MND, +1 CHR, +8 Ice (I'm a BLU...)
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-10 23:17:05  
so this augmenting is random results of what you trade?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 23:19:33  
Alyria said:
so this augmenting is random results of what you trade?

COMPLETELY lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-10 23:19:48  
I've heard you can get Refresh on the item... that's an augment I'd like to have.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-10 23:21:04  
well hopefully ppl are not gonna be stupid enough to trade some pricey items
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 23:21:14  
Nightfyre said:
I've heard you can get Refresh on the item... that's an augment I'd like to have.

Hell yeah, but I ain't trying with any of my even halfway decent gear lol
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-10 23:24:51  
Clowdd said:

2 words.
Mog Satchel.
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13