users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Another Friendly Reminder
Another Friendly Reminder
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-29 22:37:27  
Too many people say I cause drama. Here is my proof that I don't.

I'm just getting back on the subject at hand. I am so against this, its unreal.

Besides, you said that I was being a greedy *** for looking out for oneself, so I'm going to correct that by saying: Think of the children.

Thats right, think of the children who post here being *** just because they don't know better.

Think of the children who loves to try to degrate adults because Daddy and Mommy didn't buy them that pony they wanted for their birthday.

Think of the children who are going thru that stage in life where nothing is fair (get used to it) in life and the best way to go is by suicide (don't do it though, you may actually solve problems in life that us "adults" fail to figure out).

Think of the next generation who might do good in this world, and would prove theories and solve this generation's ***.

Think of the future so that our civilization might live....

But seriously though

I'm against this rating system.....
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-29 22:41:35  
Lol. I didn't call you a greedy "***" just greedy =P
You'd be lying to yourself to say you didn't cause some drama between you and say...Deemos?
I don't know wtf you are doing talking about children...tht kind of went over my head.
I'm also against the rating system too just because its stupid bleh blah it wont happen anyway.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-03-29 22:47:59  
Thread's over, I think. Thanks to those who gave feedback.