Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-04-09 20:01:19  
Article

Oh, Craigslist...SMH.

Quote:
Seeking Robb Stark Look-alike from GoT - w4m - 25 (New Orleans)

I am an avid fan of George R. R. Martin's series Game of Thrones (both the books and the show). I have recently purchased a replica of the Iron Throne as seen in the television show, and need a partner to play out an elaborate fanatsy.

In my fantasy, I am Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, and Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. After crossing the Narrow Sea and defeating the forces of Westeros, it is within my power and right to slay all of those who betrayed my family and denied me my rightful place for so many years. The most vile enemies of house Targaryen, House Stark and House Baratheon must pay the highest price. All of those who fought against the Mother of Dragons are slain - all except one. When I come to Robb Stark, out eyes lock and something moves inside of me. I realize I need to have him, want him, and I can tell he is thinking the same. I order my guards to throw him in the dungeon and later that night, I have him brought to me, in the throne room. There, on the Iron Throne I've so recently won, I make wild and passionate love with him, repeatedly.

Please only respond to this post if you look like Robb Stark! I would appreciate pictures, but please, no names. In order to stay as true to the fantasy as possible, I ONLY want you to refer to yourself as Robb Stark. You will need to provide your own clothing. Please keep in mind that you will have recently participated in a battle and been thrown in a dungeon, so you will not be wearing your nicest furs.

I'm looking for a Stark in the streets but a wildling in the sheets.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-04-09 20:17:15  
She obviously didn't read the books, I really shouldn't be spoilering (it's almost 13 years old news) that but I'm a nice guy; for you people who will only watch the show.
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
サーバ: Asura
user: Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2013-04-09 20:34:04  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
She obviously didn't read the books, I really shouldn't be spoilering (it's almost 13 years old news) that but I'm a nice guy; for you people who will only watch the show.
I read the books xD
By Zenaku14 2013-04-09 21:33:51  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »

Seeing how Robb does not even get much lines or show time in the show i guess i don't really mind that much :)
 Bahamut.Nixak
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-04-09 23:19:43  

[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-04-09 23:46:07  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Article

Oh, Craigslist...SMH.

Quote:

I am an avid fan of George R. R. Martin's series Game of Thrones (both the books and the show). I have recently purchased a replica of the Iron Throne as seen in the television show, and need a partner to play out an elaborate fanatsy.

In my fantasy, I am Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, and Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. After crossing the Narrow Sea and defeating the forces of Westeros, it is within my power and right to slay all of those who betrayed my family and denied me my rightful place for so many years. The most vile enemies of house Targaryen, House Stark and House Baratheon must pay the highest price. All of those who fought against the Mother of Dragons are slain - all except one. When I come to Robb Stark, out eyes lock and something moves inside of me. I realize I need to have him, want him, and I can tell he is thinking the same. I order my guards to throw him in the dungeon and later that night, I have him brought to me, in the throne room. There, on the Iron Throne I've so recently won, I make wild and passionate love with him, repeatedly.

Please only respond to this post if you look like Robb Stark! I would appreciate pictures, but please, no names. In order to stay as true to the fantasy as possible, I ONLY want you to refer to yourself as Robb Stark. You will need to provide your own clothing. Please keep in mind that you will have recently participated in a battle and been thrown in a dungeon, so you will not be wearing your nicest furs.

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-09 23:48:06  

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-09 23:51:48  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Article

Oh, Craigslist...SMH.

Quote:

If she looked like Daenerys then hell *** yeah
[+]
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-04-10 00:20:40  
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 00:27:58  
I dont get that last picture @ mes

edit: oh wait,is that a *** doritos bag? lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-04-10 00:31:36  
Quiznor said: »
I dont get that last picture @ mes

edit: oh wait,is that a *** doritos bag? lol

cool ranch, i haven't heard of the flavor you mention
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-04-10 02:36:48  

[+]
By Artemicion 2013-04-10 06:20:17  

If you haven't seen Inglorious Basterds, then shame on you!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2013-04-10 08:16:15  

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Hasiano
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hasiano
By Shiva.Hasiano 2013-04-10 09:53:47  
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-10 09:59:55  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2013-04-10 10:04:07  
Artemicion said: »

If you haven't seen Inglorious Basterds, then shame on you!

LOL omg I love this! hahaha I always go around saying this :D

contributing haha

[+]
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2013-04-10 10:56:25  
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-04-10 17:04:12  

RIP Ebert.
[+]
 Shiva.Garlend
user: Garlend
By Shiva.Garlend 2013-04-10 17:54:49  
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-04-10 18:11:19  
Shiva.Garlend said: »
They should have Ralph Macchio play the next old man in the next Karate Kid movie and use actual karate, instead of Kung Fu.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Rwgun
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: rwgun
By Gilgamesh.Rwgun 2013-04-10 18:24:15  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
They should have Ralph Macchio play the next old man in the next Karate Kid movie and use actual karate, instead of Kung Fu.

Except if you're trying to entertain audiences with cool martial arts moves, why would you show karate?

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-04-10 18:31:05  
[+]
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2013-04-10 19:32:42