Brew While Level Sync'd??

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Brew while level sync'd??
Brew while level sync'd??
First Page 2
 Sylph.Citrelautame
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 02:48:28  
Just curious has anyone went in with like a lv 30 job that has AoE possibilities and popped a brew and tried to AoE kill a bunch of mobs?? if so can u pull off killing them and does the exp still start at an insansly low level? or do u get exp in regards to killing something that is 50+ levels over you?
 Titan.Makubix
サーバ: Titan
user: Makubix
By Titan.Makubix 2011-05-09 03:18:09  
well, for one, theres no reason to brew as a lvl30 job.
Why would u brew for exp when exp is easy enough as it is??

As for killing something thats IT++, theres still going to be an exp cap.
Its not like you would get 100K+ exp from a lvl99 mob...though that would be interesting lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 03:20:31  
I'm sure you can find something better to spend your cruor on :P
And well, whenever I start levling a level 30 job in abyssea, the exp starts out REALLY low, sometimes they dont even give exp(worms).
So yeah, unless you get your exp capped first, this would give you close to no exp.
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-05-09 03:21:45  
Interesting concept, although not a feasible way to get exp. My guess is that you would get very high, if not capped (600/kill) on each mob you killed.
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 03:22:37  
are you sure about that tho? i have nothing really to brew (very casual player and couldnt honestly care less about top of the line gear) id imagine if your not in a party w/ a lv 90 when your lv 30 you arent going to recieve zero exp for the kill shot, besides crour takes like 3-4 hrs max in a duo to get 200k and if u get 4-6 skilled players u can damn near hit 200k in an hour
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 03:23:45  
Sylph.Citrelautame said:
are you sure about that tho? i have nothing really to brew (very casual player and couldnt honestly care less about top of the line gear) id imagine if your not in a party w/ a lv 90 when your lv 30 you arent going to recieve zero exp for the kill shot, besides crour takes like 3-4 hrs max in a duo to get 200k and if u get 4-6 skilled players u can damn near hit 200k in an hour

Why dont you go test it out for us then? XD
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 03:24:28  
also, i just like to be differant and try to think of an orginal idea lmao, i have a brew sitting in my temp items i keep almost hitting instead of my other temp items might get rid of it just to try
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:25:32  
Sylph.Citrelautame said:
also, i just like to be differant and try to think of an orginal idea lmao, i have a brew sitting in my temp items i keep almost hitting instead of my other temp items might get rid of it just to try

You are a unique little snowflake.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 03:25:33  
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

I never killed something in abyssea in a party with just level 30s(go figure), so idk how the exp would be like, but yeah.. I doubt this is a very effective way to get exp :P
 Titan.Makubix
By Titan.Makubix 2011-05-09 03:26:46  
it'll be another version of a summoner burn

**ninja edit** but....with less mobs....and time limitation....
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 03:31:01  
im go waste one for testing and level sync my blm to a lv 40 whm n see if it can equal a smn burn or better with the proper pullers (fantics and movement speed+ atma and diaga spam hella mobs lol)
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-09 03:33:17  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

And you are?
 Phoenix.Salmijr
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Salmijr
By Phoenix.Salmijr 2011-05-09 03:33:44  
I suppose earth crusher should be decent under brew at a low level. The other aoe ws, idk.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 03:33:58  
Sylph.Citrelautame said:
im go waste one for testing and level sync my blm to a lv 40 whm n see if it can equal a smn burn or better with the proper pullers (fantics and movement speed+ atma and diaga spam hella mobs lol)

Use earth dmg/mab atmas and use earth crusher for your aoe ws, should do the trick better than most other stuff at that level I belive
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:33:59  
Um.. do you realize how xp works in Abyssea? You won't be getting ***.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:35:51  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

And you are?

Someone you are extremely jelly of which is apparent in every thread or ss you come stalking me into so you can post something negative to jerk off to.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-09 03:40:25  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

And you are?

Someone you are extremely jelly of which is apparent in every thread or ss you come stalking me into so you can post something negative to jerk off to.

I'm clearly the only person who hates you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:41:47  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

And you are?

You are the only persistent stalker I have atm, the rest got a life and moved on.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-09 03:44:36  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Citrelautame said:

And you are?

You are the only persistent stalker I have atm, the rest got a life and moved on.

Why would anyone want to stalk you...?
[+]
 Titan.Makubix
By Titan.Makubix 2011-05-09 03:46:14  
**takes out a bag of popcorn**
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:46:14  
I dunno you tell me.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-09 03:47:55  
Why do you follow me everywhere and post hateful comments ? Tell us your feelings Khimmy.

[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-09 03:48:48  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Why do you follow me everywhere and post hateful comments ? Tell us your feelings Khimmy.

I left autofollow on
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-05-09 03:49:36  
I just did a search, he is in Aby-Mis as BLM41... results inc I guess lol.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 03:52:27  
You'd get the full XP if you aren't in a party, XP is only low in alliances due to the XP split.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-09 03:56:20  
There are better things to waste your cruror on, like brewing amun or briareus or something.
 Ifrit.Jynxy
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-05-09 03:56:33  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
You'd get the full XP if you aren't in a party, XP is only low in alliances due to the XP split.

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. When i go into abyssea Ulegeurand on monk to solo, i start out at around the 200 exp mark and slowly it works up to 600, although i've only ever stayed in once.

Unless you're referring to a brew side effect?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 03:58:17  
No I meant maximum as in a 2-300 xp range, I'd be surprised if it started at 600.
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-09 03:58:30  
Ifrit.Jynxy said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. When i go into abyssea Ulegeurand on monk to solo, i start out at around the 200 exp mark and slowly it works up to 600, although i've only ever stayed in once.

Unless you're referring to a brew side effect?

Everybody starts low, but when you go in leeching, you get almost nothing. I think he's saying, if you're solo you get normal exp, for w.e your lights are built to.
 Ifrit.Jynxy
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-05-09 03:59:40  
Ah okay, my mistake.
First Page 2