Brew While Level Sync'd??

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Brew while level sync'd??
Brew while level sync'd??
 Sylph.Citrelautame
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 04:01:37  
ok results are in lol, against squib's got between 160-165 exp per kill, sadly had to use fantics and 2hr to prevent not having my spell casting interepted tho...@the 18 mobs + Nm i pulled we got ~3k exp total, never dropped the NM tho tier 1/2 nukes werent dealing enough damage he was at like 5% when brew wore lol...not worth the brew unless you have a full party and everyone pulls 15+ mobs i guess, id do it again if i could drop 50+ mobs in one brew...took 5x teir 1 AoE spells to kill the frogs too
[+]
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-05-09 04:03:50  
Phoenix.Salmijr said:
I suppose earth crusher should be decent under brew at a low level. The other aoe ws, idk.
Kinda was hoping you were gonna try this.
 Ifrit.Jynxy
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-05-09 04:04:21  
Sylph.Citrelautame said:
ok results are in lol, against squib's got between 160-165 exp per kill, sadly had to use fantics and 2hr to prevent not having my spell casting interepted tho...@the 18 mobs + Nm i pulled we got ~3k exp total, never dropped the NM tho tier 1/2 nukes werent dealing enough damage he was at like 5% when brew wore lol...not worth the brew unless you have a full party and everyone pulls 15+ mobs i guess, id do it again if i could drop 50+ mobs in one brew...took 5x teir 1 AoE spells to kill the frogs too

Lol you actually did it. Legend.
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 04:04:36  
i should have, didnt think about it lol i came as a naked blm didnt even take my staffs out of my mog house
By Ashaaman 2011-05-09 04:59:49  
So I went out to play w/ Earth Crusher 'cause I wanted to see about your results, and do a bit of a better test...

Here's the first SS of many, Brew's been on for 12 minutes so far, locking on boxes that drop, so I decided to pull heqet... Pic tells the story.

Disclaimer: This is as a 42(now 43 SMN).
[+]
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-05-09 05:04:06  
This made my night!

Camping Trial NM and get the /tell that red proc on Heqet was Earth Crusher lmao, good times.
By Ashaaman 2011-05-09 05:14:10  
Well, I got bored after playing with it for awhile, but from what I can tell... This would work great with capped lights, I killed just over 120 mobs and that's with wasting the last minute of the brew killing random mobs. I never got any exp on Nagi(the SMN), and it didn't build very well on Dai, lack of lights was the biggest problem...

I could see this being helpful if you're in a party and they disband and you want some extra exp and have a friend willing to pull for you though, I was doing between 12k-17k with Earth Crusher and that was just with Beyond/Smiting Blow/Windy Atma.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2011-05-09 05:15:20  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Everybody starts low, but when you go in leeching, you get almost nothing. I think he's saying, if you're solo you get normal exp, for w.e your lights are built to.
This is due to several different variables.
1. someone in the alliance is 90, you are 30, massive level split.
2. 18 people in the alliance, drops exp per person.
3. Exp chain on the mob in question, they all start low.
4. Lack of golden light built upon the player.

My guess? You remove the alliance; 90/30 split and 17 other fkers, exp goes to normal abyssea exp per mob, probably somewhere around 100 depending on mob. If you've had someone prior to brewing build your exp chain, you'll get to about 300-400, and if same said individual built your golden, then you'll get the 600-650 you see in the greater duration exp parties.
In short: brew if you've already been reaping a few levels, but I wouldn't start at 30.
By Ashaaman 2011-05-09 05:19:24  
Oh, I should have dropped my 90 character from the party to see if that gave him exp ><
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2011-05-09 05:33:18  
wow ya i def did it wrong using AoE magic lol